McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
    We expect that. charger fans don't know what they are talking about. Most haven't watched football for more than 2-3 years. We can see how you would think losing a very good QB makes a team better.
    ha....please tell me why we would want Cutler to leave? Is it the 5-1 record against him(all complete ass kickings). We may not know what were talking about, but we can add and subtract.

With that said, I'm pretty certain it will be YOU sitting here apologizing for your uninformed posts by this time next year.

:cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by peako2 View Post
      I agree totally to me Jay has taken and abandoned a lot of people, his teamates and a whole lot of us fans that believed in him. I undestand his feelings got hurt but this is his job and to me he let a lot of us down by not even trying to work it out.
      I totally agree with this. Jay, honestly, is looking like a guy who is just watching out for himself. If he wanted to make things work out... he had a HUGE opportunity to do that last week when JMD and Bowlen openly said they want him to be the QB for the Broncos.

Jay pouted and didn't talk to them. He's REALLY disappointed me as I thought he was the next big thing. Looks like I was dead wrong... he doesn't have the right attitude to be a great QB. He just has the arm.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nea View Post
        Wow!! People really think he is a conniving, manipulator!! What has he done in the past to make people think this way? If it can be proven through phone records they tried to call you multiple times, why would you try to refute it? And no I know he is gone.
        Both sides are conniving, ego tripping, manipulators. But Jay at this point, is no better than Bowlen, McDaniels, and Xanders.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• cutler sounds really stupid in this article....just what 2 weeks ago or so he requested to be traded n now he got his wish n then he says all this BS pityful...

Comment

• Originally posted by LRod View Post
            I agree. Believe he is just covering his behind.......that way the teams that are looking into picking him up, won't look down on him so hard. But to many things were going in the opposite direction for us fans (some of us anyway) to believe that he was staying. If he truly wanted to stay, he would have been talking to the front office immediately, he wouldn't have put his houses up for sale, he wouldn't be freakin' kickin it at a UFC match in Tenn, and he would be taking snaps with his team mates if he loves them so much. This guy is trippin.
            totally agree with you.
            sigpic

Comment

• The unfortunate thing is that because of this, Cutler is not going to get a new deal. Not from Denver nor from anyone else. No one in their right mind pays a fatty contract to someone they consider this erratic.

He'll get paid eventually - if he goes to a team and produces well there.

Detroit: Uh... Right...
              San Fran: Maybe.
              Cleveland: Possibly.
              Jets: It could happen.
              Chicago: Not Likely.

Had he stayed in Denver and just conducted himself as he should have, no one's name would have been dragged through the mud and he'd have gotten that payday - probably sooner rather than later, and potentially a bigger one because of the nature of the Broncos if they saw Cutler as "their guy."

But now, he's probably going to be traded to a truly awful team, and he won't produce well, and his contract will eventually be much lower than if he had simply stayed here and done things right.

If this is Bus Cook's concoction, he has destroyed the reputation and value of himself, his own client, and cost both of them a considerable amount of money. Not to mention what they've done to the Broncos, who truly did not deserve this.

Comment

• For better or worse, I just want this to resolve one way or another. But yeah, this all seems to reek too much of Ari Gold for my taste.
                Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoRyan85 View Post
                  I totally agree. I also wanted Cutler back really bad. I mean he is an awesome QB. Right now he has been given every opportunity to do his part to fix this mess, and he blew it. I know he wasn't given the full vote of confidence early, but I have no doubts that both McDaniels and Bowlen reached out to Cutler. And still even after all this the only way Cutler is reached is at a UFC fight? Come on man where are your priorities?

If Cutler does get traded, he has it coming now. And I can honestly say I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed with a Mark Sanchez. I think many Bronco fans are under the impression that there is no possible way to win without Cutler. I think that it's time to put faith in McDaniels' ability to groom QBs. Next season is not a lost cause to me, with or without Cutler now.
                  Amen to that.I was hoping this would all work itself out and Jay would be back.However, i do not want anyone on this team that doesn't want to be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger619 View Post
                    No, I played QB my whole life and had a father who went to Stanford. Though I grew up in SD and was raised a Charger fan, I loved Elway just as I loved Fouts, Cunningham and Montana. As a kid, you don't learn to hate a team as much as you learn to love certain players
                    That's cool Charger619. I respect people that love the game in general and respect talent. I bleed orange and blue.....but have respect for the game and the superior players. That's what makes the game great! Just like when when Favre came to Invesco.....he burnt Champ and Bly both for TD passes! While it ticked me off.....you have to respect Favre. Once may be lucky....but both in one game, thats talent!! And that's the classic Favre!
                    sigpic
                    Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                      Both sides are conniving, ego tripping, manipulators. But Jay at this point, is no better than Bowlen, McDaniels, and Xanders.
                      No he is not, I do agree. But people having Burn Cutler jersey parties and completely bashing him saying good riddance and bye cry baby seems really off putting. I thought us Bronco fans had more class than that? I don't hear alot of calls for McDaniels head for starting this mess, or see any protests at the FO headquarters. But a burn Cutler Jersey Bonfire!!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by nea View Post
                        No he is not, I do agree. But people having Burn Cutler jersey parties and completely bashing him saying good riddance and bye cry baby seems really off putting. I thought us Bronco fans had more class than that? I don't hear alot of calls for McDaniels head for starting this mess, or see any protests at the FO headquarters. But a burn Cutler Jersey Bonfire!!!??
                        I know. I'm not one of them. I still don't know if I will root for Jay after he leaves. Probably when he is not playing us. But right now he is gone, and blame really doesn't matter because its almost over and irrelevant, plus it can be distributed every which way.
                        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                          I know. I'm not one of them. I still don't know if I will root for Jay after he leaves. Probably when he is not playing us. But right now he is gone, and blame really doesn't matter because its almost over and irrelevant, plus it can be distributed every which way.

I probably will watch the games of what ever team he is on, just to see.
                          I think we are beyond blame now, that's why I hate all the bashing Cutler threads, he seems to get the worst. I will always be a Bronco fan. it will just be a few years before I get excited again. I miss Elway!! Hey can we get his son!!LOL

Comment

• Any Charger fan that claims they would rather have Jay Cutler QBing the Broncos than Chris Simms is lying.

Talk about him being a punk and talk about how inferior to Rivers he is all you want, but don't act like you're not happy to see him leave.

Comment

• ESPN's Chris Mortensen has reported that the Broncos want

ESPN's Chris Mortensen has reported that the Broncos want two first-round picks in trade, and wouldn't necessarily need a starting-caliber quarterback in return.

This is off of espn NFL insider

He goes on to discuss about Jason Campbell........ However, with the Redskins short on draft picks this year - they have just five total, including one compensatory pick that is No. 243 overall - a swap with Denver would almost certainly include Campbell.
                              sigpic

Bring A new Orange Crush!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders47 View Post
                                ESPN's Chris Mortensen has reported that the Broncos want two first-round picks in trade, and wouldn't necessarily need a starting-caliber quarterback in return.
                                Oh my F'ing god.. they are just going to give Cutler away.

Comment

Working...
                                X