McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy's stop worrying!!!

We all know that draft picks ALWAYS pan out!

That's why trading a proven franchise QB is ok!

We KNOW that the picks we've gotten are going to make us better than a franchise QB ever would!

Comment

• Rock the house!!!!!!!!!! Let the Cry baby hear it!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• I love all the Cutler haters coming out of the closet now hahahaha :cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler::cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Binary Bolt Fan View Post
          Over the next two years the Broncos now have 4 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders, and 3 3rd rounders. Your team is a mess defensively but you have som serious firepower in the draft.

Jay Cutler has skills, but he doesn't have them where it's most important- between the ears. He's a cry baby that yells at his receivers for dropping balls. He is not the leader you want out there.

Kyle Orton is not the long term answer, but he will be serviceable. If McDaniels can draft half way decent, I think the Broncos will be better in many areas - and sooner than you think.
          I agree. Although I think it will be a competition between Simms and Orton. But I think there is a good chance that we take a qb late in the draft to groom for a year or 2. That is gonna drive people nuts here bc they want that big name 1st rounder. But look at the patriot way, they got their qb's late and they turn out pretty dang good. Thats what will happen. And I love Cutlers skills but hated his attitude ever since his 1st year starting.

Although the broncos are a respected franchise they dont get too much espn coverage throughout the year, and on bad days they didnt see his baby attitude on the sideline and everything. The nfl is really about to be opened to knowing that the trade thing wasnt a one time thing, he has always acted like a child.

Lol but I bet now the chargers wont hate us as much bc Jay is talking crap bout stupid things haha
          sigpic

Comment

• I am going to this game just to boo the hell out of Cutler. He's not welcome here.

Comment

• Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
              The reactionism by the "fans" is hilarious. Oh no, we lost a guy who has a cannon for an arm but made horrible decisions in the Red Zone, and would get his feelings hurt if the wind blew the wrong direction. All for a few extra draft picks and a QB who put up decent numbers behind an awful offensive line and with no wide receivers. I can see how everyone would be ready to jump off of bridges...

LOL! The roller coaster of reactionary posts on this forum has been entertaining to read these past few weeks.

Comment

• We win more without Jay Cutler

Im not gonna guarantee anything because it means nothing but im sure that we will do better than 15-17(jay cutlers record last 2 years) in the next 2 years :go:

Oh and people stop pissing your pants over losing cutler ....change fanbases if your that hurt about it ..

Comment

• Originally posted by downinbellum View Post
                  Just on SC, sure you all were watching. I've always trusted SChelreth's take on things. Dilfer not so much but geez these guys really hate Jay.

They say he has no offensive weapons in Chicago- true
                  They say he will be on his back wondering what he's doing in Chi with that horrible O-line-most definitely
                  They say we will do fine with Orton in the system he ran at Purdue-God I hope so
                  They say we can fix our defense- PLease!!

Making me optimistic... feels strange.... I don't know what to do with myself. This is the most amazing/awkward/retarded/unpredictable/incredible/horrible/ everything offseason.

Hope we can draft like the Patriots...
                  they suck at drafting... lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                    The reactionism by the "fans" is hilarious. Oh no, we lost a guy who has a cannon for an arm but made horrible decisions in the Red Zone, and would get his feelings hurt if the wind blew the wrong direction. All for a few extra draft picks and a QB who put up decent numbers behind an awful offensive line and with no wide receivers. I can see how everyone would be ready to jump off of bridges...

you pretty much have it, i am so excited i am going to go home and play football in the snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                      Im not gonna guarantee anything because it means nothing but im sure that we will do better than 15-17(jay cutlers record last 2 years) in the next 2 years :go:

Oh and people stop pissing your pants over losing cutler ....change fanbases if your that hurt about it ..
                      Your hilarious... with our schedule this year we will win 4 games...
                      Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Binary Bolt Fan View Post
                        Over the next two years the Broncos now have 4 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders, and 3 3rd rounders. Your team is a mess defensively but you have som serious firepower in the draft.

Jay Cutler has skills, but he doesn't have them where it's most important- between the ears. He's a cry baby that yells at his receivers for dropping balls. He is not the leader you want out there.

Kyle Orton is not the long term answer, but he will be serviceable. If McDaniels can draft half way decent, I think the Broncos will be better in many areas - and sooner than you think.
                        Oh great a bolt fan is giving us his shoulder to cry on.

DRAFT McCOY!
                        sigpic

Comment

• oohh a charger fan reassuring me i feel so much better.....

Comment

• This might be the highest attendance in preseason history!!!!

I never thought so many people would be scalping tickets to a preseason game!!!

Let's fill the parking lot and storm Invesco like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_w14gMNfmA
                            Last edited by moneymayweather; 04-02-2009, 03:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
                              Your hilarious... with our schedule this year we will win 4 games...
                              okay we will see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                                change fanbases if your that hurt about it ..
                                You are a joke for this statement right here.

Other than that. I bet Cutler makes the playoffs and maybe wins some games this year while we don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X