McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
    Your hilarious... with our schedule this year we will win 4 games...
    Then you will have a high first round draft choice next year get a QB then.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockies3384 View Post
      Your hilarious... with our schedule this year we will win 4 games...
      If we hit on this draft this year on defense we can do better than that next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Momentum View Post
        Listen. And pass it on.

We got a QB in the trade. Two serviceable guys for a year. We aren't winning the SB this year anyways.

Orton is in his last year. If he is good, you re him up. If not let him go and grab a first round talent to replace him next year.

We have 4 first rounders in the next two years. Plus two thirds THIS year. Josh is going to LOAD the defense with young killers. I can't WAIT.
        Thank you sir, that is my feelings exactly. And add that to the fact that Young Cry Baby Cutlet is going to be running for his life behind that horrible O-line that the bears have and it makes it all the more better for me.

Comment

• um that was the broncos record.. the broncos included a coach who could barely stay above .500 without elway and defense that would get its ass beat in college games.
          I bet the bears will be around .750 this year and the Broncos will be around .250

Comment

• haha. I wish I lived in Denver, I would go. I have no bad blood for Cutler though, he played well as a Bronco. Unfortunately it didn't work and he's gone. But that Preseason game just got a LOT more interesting.

Comment

• LOL, If simms or orton is our QB we sure wont. Change your sig to btw, he isnt our future anymore. Should be interesting to see the bears in pre season lol. I really hope we draft a young QB, maybe we can still be in the hunt if everything goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binary Bolt Fan View Post
                Over the next two years the Broncos now have 4 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders, and 3 3rd rounders. Your team is a mess defensively but you have som serious firepower in the draft.

Jay Cutler has skills, but he doesn't have them where it's most important- between the ears. He's a cry baby that yells at his receivers for dropping balls. He is not the leader you want out there.

Kyle Orton is not the long term answer, but he will be serviceable. If McDaniels can draft half way decent, I think the Broncos will be better in many areas - and sooner than you think.
                Chargers will still destory and win the division, AGAIN. Hell, oakland has a decent chance of beating us twice this year, and the same with KC! nobody wants a dolts shoulder to cry on BTW.

Comment

• The Game Might Count !!

If the NFL is able to extend the season for 2 games, the game might count. I hope it does and Cutler blows the Broncos doors out...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                    You are a joke for this statement right here.

Other than that. I bet Cutler makes the playoffs and maybe wins some games this year while we don't.
                    thats great we will see if those statements in my sig by some other fans holds up

Comment

• Originally posted by neoslick View Post
                      I am going to this game just to boo the hell out of Cutler. He's not welcome here.

I'll probably loose my voice booing him. Maybee the bronco's cheerleaders should have a Baby Diaper drive on that night, and have everyone going donate a box of Diapers in honor of Cutler.

We'd have CASES UPON CASES of diapers, and pasifiers

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        If we hit on this draft this year on defense we can do better than that next year.
                        I'm not saying that we can't be good defensively, but it was real bad last year. I'm not sure there is a person alive that can make good next year.

Comment

• hopefully we can get Raji, Jackson, and Sintim in the first two rounds. They would be 3 immediate starters on our d, and we'd be a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binary Bolt Fan View Post
                            they suck at drafting... lol..
                            Hmm one thing patriots don't do is suck at drafting. Piolli wants a word with you.

Comment

• Yeah, come on. We'll lose 2 games to San Diego, we'll split with KC, split with the Raiders, beat Cleaveland, beat Cincinatti, lose to NE, lose to Indy, lose to the Giants and Philly and Washington and Dallas and Baltimore and Pittsburgh, as these are all better teams.

That's 4 wins, by my count.

Of course, anything can happen, but were basically starting from scratch, rebuilding the defense and the offensive.

We'll see...

Comment

• WE were 8-8 with CUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take away Cutler and add the #18 and #84 player this year and a first rounder next year...

If the Broncos could only win 8 games with Cutler, and it should have been 7 since Jay fumbled in the Charger game....

then i think they can bolster their defense and Orton can play like Plummer....and win 70% of his games with the Broncos!.......

Comment

Working...
                                X