Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncosfan247 View Post
    any season Plummer was our QB.
    So you didnt like beating Ne in the playoffs and going to the afccg??

Comment

• never. I'm always excited to watch Denver Broncos football.

Nothing that happened today will change that.

Fact is, this is early April. We have the draft, mini-camps, and training camp to go through.

In fact, I think all the competition in camp this year, and the resulting team is going to be very exciting to see on the field in 2009.

I'm sorry. The Broncos were fine before Cutler, and we'll be fine after him, too. I always enjoy Broncos football.

Its just going to look different that previous years.
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by utebroncofan View Post
        Good to see the drunk are on this board today.The problem is we have to hope these 1st picks work.Thats a question mark.The Broncos havent exactly blown up the draft we defensive picks this decade.

Yeah but that was Shanahan drafting. Nobody can critique McDaniels drafting because he has never drafted anybody. The last couple of draft classes have been wonderful for the broncos, there is no reason to believe that this draft class that is loaded with defensive talent can't produce. :go: Having 5 picks in the top 84 is huge, an elite defense is on the way, believe it :salute!:

Comment

• I'm always excited to watch the Broncos play at the beginning of the year.

It just usually takes a few games before I get dejected. 1990, 1994, and 1999 were the worst years for that.

This year is going to be tough, that's for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
            In fact, I think all the competition in camp this year, and the resulting team is going to be very exciting to see on the field in 2009.
            Yeah....

Can't wait to watch an EPIC QB battle between Mr. "No spleen", the same guy who hasn't started a game in two years.... and Kyle Orton????

I don't even know WHY Kyle Orton's name is in the mix... It's actually quite sad....

But there is nothing exciting about that.

Oh, what will be exciting is watching the fixed defen...... defense?? Fixed? LOL

:clap: +FAIL for McD

Comment

• 2006 was a rough year for Broncos football, I had a hard time recovering from the fact that the Broncos were one game away from the Superbowl with New England and Indy out of the playoff picture. One home victory against the wild card Steelers away from.....oh it still hurts. The only thing that helped me recover was the youngster Cutler getting his start midway through the next season....ouch, I am with ya Ravage...I think for the second time ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                For you maybe .... Whether our defense sucked or not 17-20 makes me feel better at night

Deion sanders said it best....He hasn't really done anything in this league
                wow.. and he's the only one to SPEAK on the matter!!

He also said, today, that Jay Cutler is one hell of a QB talent that will absolutely make the Chicago Bears better and make them a contender.

Please don't make it sound as if Sanders, of all people, is the 'unquestioned' info on this issue.

Comment

• I am excited every year.

I get irritated about things, like when we released Atwater, or when Sharpe went to the Ravens. I was mad when we let Trevor Price go.. There are things every year that I don't like.

Players change, coaches change, owners change, but they are still the Broncos.

Broncos fans don't just give up on a season.
                  Dennis Smith, Simon Fletcher, Steve Atwater, Terrell Davis and Rod Smith all belong in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

• 1999, hands-down. Anyone who doesn't say that wasn't there for it.

But 2009 is probably a close second. Even the Griese years were happier.
                    sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Well I'm moving to Missouri for college, and was worried about missing so many games in Chiefs country....don't have to worry about that anymore

Comment

• I was ALWAYS excited for football season.

Every summer, I would dread going back to school but be happy football season was coming too.

This year will be the first year I'm not excited for the Broncos.

I love Mike Shanahan and I love Jay Cutler; my 2 favorite (current) football minds.

Mike had finally found his next QB, it was looking awesome.

My Dad got me box seats to my first Broncos game ever in Philly this upcoming season. And OMG I was looking forward to that since November... I couldn't wait to see my favorite team EVER play one of my least favorite.

Now unfortunately, i don't really want to go to that game... Just to go see some rookie coach and some mediocre QB lose to my nemesis..

It's soo sad.

Didn't think it could get worse after week 17, but now I'm finding out that was the 1st and last Broncos game I could wear my new Authentic Jay Cutler jersey... while he's on the team.

But I find optimism in that. I will still wear that jersey every sunday; I support the Broncos, and I support Jay Cutler.

idk what i've done to deserve this

:goddamncryingsmiley:
                        sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          I can't remember going into a season where I was less excited about the season than I am this year.

MAYBE after the 6-10 year in Griese's first year, but I think I was more excited because I felt Sharpe and TD would be coming back after their injured season.

This year... we are trading our best away. The ONE player I enjoyed watching more than any other since the departure of Elway.

I can't remember a season that I'm less excited about, and I absolutely LOVE football.
                          You do remember Steve DBerg don't you?

That should answer your question.

I admit that the season seems a little less intriguing. Fortunately we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and hopefully we can get atleast 2 exciting players out of it.

Look at the bright side! I keep saying that maybe instead of having a good offense and a terrible defense we will have an average defense and an average offense.

Doesn't that sound more exciting that luke warm eggs?
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

I admit that the season seems a little less intriguing. Fortunately we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds and hopefully we can get atleast 2 exciting players out of it.

Look at the bright side! I keep saying that maybe instead of having a good offense and a terrible defense we will have an average defense and an average offense.

Last time I check Average doesnt get you into the Super Bowl

it usually takes One Dominating side to put you over the top we have neither.... well people can look forward to number 2 or 3 pick in the first round next year.
                            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• I am always excited for each and every year. I have lost blood for my team, and will do it again.

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

For Years and YEARS the reason I looked forward to watching the Broncos was because of #7.... the last 2 years was because we FINALLY had someone to look forward to watching grow into another top QB in this league, and #6 was FUN to watch.

Now... no way in hell do I get excited for Kyle Orton.

Comment

Working...
                                X