McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenyeti View Post
    a violent criminal? who did he killed or injured??

vick made some very dumb mistakes, animal abuse is a very silly and unfortunate thing.. but violent criminal??
    He tortured and killed defenseless animals (so do serial killers, BTW).

So there's the violence.

And he's a convicted felon.

So there's the criminal.

Therefore, he's a violent criminal, and that's a fact.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DieHard View Post
      Many players are speaking out, and they are very unhappy about the debacle at Dove Valley
      I havnt heard a single player speak out yet. Nor have I read about it either
      sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Thats just all here say. Believe me if players were that miffed they would gone to denver press. People may be mad or what ever, but they are (or should be) professionals and will accept Orton when he comes in.
        They will be professional SOUNDING to the press and media.. and be open armed to him.... but that doesn't mean they won't privately and amongst themselves be pissed off... and they SHOULD be!!

It doesn't mean that they aren't being honest with Alfred Williams on the phone with the understanding that he's not going to call them out by name.

So I don't think its just hearsay.... and would bet many on the team are pretty angry about this.

Comment

• And who, exactly, is this player?

Comment

• Does anyone here believe that more than half the free agents McDaniels signed here would have ever signed with Denver had Jay Cutler not been the QB?

Comment

• this thread OP is hilarious. Blind, but hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                They will be professional SOUNDING to the press and media.. and be open armed to him.... but that doesn't mean they won't privately and amongst themselves be pissed off... and they SHOULD be!!

It doesn't mean that they aren't being honest with Alfred Williams on the phone with the understanding that he's not going to call them out by name.

So I don't think its just hearsay.... and would bet many on the team are pretty angry about this.
                Yea, but I think by Training camp at the latest they will all move on and be ready for another season.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  He tortured and killed defenseless animals (so do serial killers, BTW).

So there's the violence.

And he's a convicted felon.

So there's the criminal.

Therefore, he's a violent criminal, and that's a fact.
                  i wont follow this discussion just because this is not the place...but comparing vick with a serial killer just let me know how little have you lived

moving on
                  sigpicI am from BRONCOLOMBIA

Comment

• Originally posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
                    Interesting question.

Another question might be, where will they all go when they no longer want to play for an arrogant coach who hasn't proven anything?
                    Well, seeing as how it is mostly up to them for him to prove anything, it's hard to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      Yea, but I think by Training camp at the latest they will all move on and be ready for another season.
                      of course. But when they are moving on, and each time that they catch a 'weak' ball across the middle... its going to be a small reminder each and every time.

Of course they move on. But I dont' think its brings trust to the new HC with the teammates... and that is important.

They. the players... NEEDS to buy into what you are doing. They need to BUY INTO the fact that you know what you are doing. Has McDaniels really installed that kind of confidence to the players with this offseason so far? Has Bowlen for that matter?

I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenyeti View Post
                        i wont follow this discussion just because this is not the place...but comparing vick with a serial killer just let me know how little have you lived

moving on
                        Many serial killers torture and brutally kill defenseless animals in manners similar to what Vick was convicted of.

So the comparison is just.

Vick is a violent deadbeat thug who should spend the rest of his life mopping floors for a living.
                        sigpic

Comment

• there defense were the reason they didnt make the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoHokie View Post
                            WOW Really? Im sure its obvious Im an Eddie Royal fan and all but you would really trade him? I got to watch him play all of his college games and anyone would be crazy to trade him. He was the steal of the draft last year.
                            He was being sarcastic bro
                            Proud Sigma Chi at UT Chattanooga

Comment

• Good read. But to think McD didnt do anything wrong from the beginning is farfetched. If he would have been a little more open at the beginning Cutler wouldnt have been as pissed. But saying he never wanted a trade while he refused to contact the team shows Cutler is still immature and needs to grow up. Good Luck in a far less talented offense in Chicago Jay, thats all i have to say.
                              sigpic

Comment

• It's Tedy Bruschi, just for future reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X