No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, guys, I talked to a Broncos player today, and he said he was happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
      And who, exactly, is this player?
      brian dawkins. he came to denver bec he thought they were gonna win now. but the idiot wants to prove he's the !man! so idiot will rebuild first.

Comment

• I know he was....but being a bronco fan you never know who could be the next to go!!!hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by saphire1 View Post
          brian dawkins. he came to denver bec he thought they were gonna win now. but the idiot wants to prove he's the !man! so idiot will rebuild first.
          Okay, so you're just pulling stuff out of your rear? If Dawkins wanted to win so bad, why didn't he stay in Philly.

Oh yeah...the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
            Hey, guys, I talked to a Broncos player today, and he said he was happy.
            Was it the same un-named player who yesterday was quoted as saying Jay only played for 6-8 guys in his 'clique'?

Comment

• Yeah, McDaniels and Bowlen are anything but innocent. Problem is, Cutler turned into a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                He tortured and killed defenseless animals (so do serial killers, BTW).

So there's the violence.

And he's a convicted felon.

So there's the criminal.

Therefore, he's a violent criminal, and that's a fact.

1 plus 1 = 2......
                2 plus 2 = 4.....
                1 plus 2 MUST equal 5!

PETA sucks, and so your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  Was it the same un-named player who yesterday was quoted as saying Jay only played for 6-8 guys in his 'clique'?
                  No, it was Peyton Hillis. He said he was sick and tired of having to leap twelve feet into the air to catch Boy Blunder's wayward passes.

Last time it happened, his hamstring was ripped from the bone.

Comment

• Did King really say Cutler and brains in the same sentence?

Comment

• McDaniels has done absolutely squat to be called a bright young head coach (except coach in NE, who Peter King absolutely worships), and Jay absolutely does NOT throw a good deep pass.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Please. Elway didn't 'get over it'. That's rewriting history if I ever saw it.

A year later he essentially and reportedly told Bowlen 'it's him or me' and forced Reeves out of town.

King has been on McDaniels' hoodie since Day One. With Chicago's defense and run game, and given that the Bears are Cutler's favorite team, I really don't think he's regretting it right now. The Bears are lightyears ahead of the Broncos in terms of contending.

Denver, on the other hand, has to begin the search for another quarterback. It only took 8 years the last time, so we should be set by 2017!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          of course. But when they are moving on, and each time that they catch a 'weak' ball across the middle... its going to be a small reminder each and every time.

Of course they move on. But I dont' think its brings trust to the new HC with the teammates... and that is important.

They. the players... NEEDS to buy into what you are doing. They need to BUY INTO the fact that you know what you are doing. Has McDaniels really installed that kind of confidence to the players with this offseason so far? Has Bowlen for that matter?

I don't think so.
                          Oh come on! It's not like Orton's arm is that bad. I mean I'd rather have Cutler but it's over, live with it and don't be so negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenyeti View Post
                            a violent criminal? who did he killed or injured??

vick made some very dumb mistakes, animal abuse is a very silly and unfortunate thing.. but violent criminal??
                            This statement is as ignorant as Vick's actions. Who did he kill or injure? UM HELLO, did you read or pay attention to the reports showing the countless dogs they found buried on his property? What are you going to enlighten us with next, that animals are insignificant? Grow up!

Comment

• Future

This mcjaygate event has sealed McDaniels fate. He will flop as have all former bellichek assistants. I hope Cutler goes on to a great career but when this type of trade happens to a QB history shows odds are not in his favor. The only Young and Plunkett come to mind.
                              It will take us 5 years and two coaches to recover!!!

MISTAKE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                Please. Elway didn't 'get over it'. That's rewriting history if I ever saw it.

A year later he essentially and reportedly told Bowlen 'it's him or me' and forced Reeves out of town.

King has been on McDaniels' hoodie since Day One. With Chicago's defense and run game, and given that the Bears are Cutler's favorite team, I really don't think he's regretting it right now. The Bears are lightyears ahead of the Broncos in terms of contending.

Denver, on the other hand, has to begin the search for another quarterback. It only took 8 years the last time, so we should be set by 2017!
                                The chicago being a better run d is dumb bc their rushing offense ranked 24th lasat year, we ranked 12th with a bunch of scrubs.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X