• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trmcmichael View Post
    1 plus 1 = 2......
    2 plus 2 = 4.....
    1 plus 2 MUST equal 5!

PETA sucks, and so your post.
    It has nothing to do with PETA.

He elctrocuted, beat, shot, strangled, hung, and stabbed dogs to death.

This isn't about animal rights. This is about being a sick individual who deserves prison time, which is exactly what Vick got.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cs dave View Post
      This mcjaygate event has sealed McDaniels fate. He will flop as have all former bellichek assistants. I hope Cutler goes on to a great career but when this type of trade happens to a QB history shows odds are not in his favor. The only Young and Plunkett come to mind.
      It will take us 5 years and two coaches to recover!!!

MISTAKE!!!!!!
      This little tidbit often falls on deaf ears..
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        The chicago being a better run d is dumb bc their rushing offense ranked 24th lasat year, we ranked 12th with a bunch of scrubs.
        But they commit to the run, and if they find a running back in the draft to take pressure off Cutler, he'll be living it up in Chicago.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
          This little tidbit often falls on deaf ears..
          No, it really doesn't. It's just that a lot of us aren't stupid enough to fall hook, line and sinker for historical fallacies.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            Many serial killers torture and brutally kill defenseless animals in manners similar to what Vick was convicted of.

So the comparison is just.

Vick is a violent deadbeat thug who should spend the rest of his life mopping floors for a living.
            Mojo... he served his time. Seems everyone in this country believes that anyone that does ANYTHING wrong needs to do nothing but sit in a jail cell for the rest of their life, or spend the rest of it unable to make a big living. As if being "honest and pure" are the only ways a person deserves to make a buck.

Vick served his time, and served MORE time than almost every other man would have if he wasn't named Mike Vick of the NFL.

I understand what you are saying. Most seriel killers have had links to torturing animals, but that doesn't mean that all animal killers are seriel killers (and I DO KNOW that you aren't saying that at ALL). But just because they exhibit similar behavior doesn't mean that they can't go forward and be productive in society.

Most seriel killers are very intelligent and very well read.... I dont' think we should make the same comparisons about all that read.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
              McDaniels has done absolutely squat to be called a bright young head coach (except coach in NE, who Peter King absolutely worships), and Jay absolutely does NOT throw a good deep pass.
              Right, that whole offensive scheme that set record touchdown numbers two years ago and the back-up QB who threw for 3,600 yards last year probably have nothing to do with the Offensive Coordinator position.

Comment

But they commit to the run, and if they find a running back in the draft to take pressure off Cutler, he'll be living it up in Chicago.
                Well, he's with all of his Vanderbilt losers, so the sky's the limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post
                  I've been listening to ESPN radio in Chicago and they just were talking with a sports reporter who used to be in Denver and he said that he talked to a Bronco player today that said they are very angry with what has happened with the team and Jay Cutler. "Got rid of a Hall of fame coach for a young rookie and then got rid of the Franchise quarterback."

So the players :cutler:without being screened by the Coach are not happy.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
                  So let me get this straight, you heard on the radio that someone was interviewing someone who said that he heard from a player that heard from other players that they are unhappy with what happened regarding Jay Cutler.

Then you posted a quote but somehow we are suppose to believe its from someone that heard from someone that heard something said to him from a bunch of people....

R U Seryus?..

Comment

• Originally posted by cs dave View Post
                    This mcjaygate event has sealed McDaniels fate. He will flop as have all former bellichek assistants. I hope Cutler goes on to a great career but when this type of trade happens to a QB history shows odds are not in his favor. The only Young and Plunkett come to mind.
                    It will take us 5 years and two coaches to recover!!!

MISTAKE!!!!!!
                    Have some faith! GAH! We haven't played a game. Things may look bad but we just gotta hope for the best.

Comment

Why do they need to draft a RB when they have Matt Forte? They have zero WRs and no picks to get one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                        Well, he's with all of his Vanderbilt losers, so the sky's the limit.
                        Well whatever.

Let's be honest - the Broncos didn't want Cutler here. Period.

Maybe Cutler didn't want to be here, either. But the Broncos are the ones that gave him that window.

Cutler will have the same success in Chicago that he would have here, except he's closer to home and he's playing for his childhood team.

Why would he regret being traded? King is a tool, plain and simple.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          Good read. But to think McD didnt do anything wrong from the beginning is farfetched. If he would have been a little more open at the beginning Cutler wouldnt have been as pissed. But saying he never wanted a trade while he refused to contact the team shows Cutler is still immature and needs to grow up. Good Luck in a far less talented offense in Chicago Jay, thats all i have to say.
                          I agree. To think McD didn't do anything is just ignorant.
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

• I put most of the blame on McDaniels. I know Jay acted immaturely, but why would you trade a player you can get so much for to get a QB you could have gotten with a 2nd round pick. That is just stupid.

The only way I ever forgive McDaniels is if he wins a Super Bowl in Denver. If not, he is now one of the biggest failures because he rid the team of our best player we have had in years.
                            Denver Broncos All-Time Team
                            Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
                            Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              They will be professional SOUNDING to the press and media.. and be open armed to him.... but that doesn't mean they won't privately and amongst themselves be pissed off... and they SHOULD be!!

It doesn't mean that they aren't being honest with Alfred Williams on the phone with the understanding that he's not going to call them out by name.

So I don't think its just hearsay.... and would bet many on the team are pretty angry about this.
                              don't be ridiculous. You think they are going to stage a mutiny and then make this team bad? They get paid to play a game. Sure they might be pissed (some). Winning cures all. If we start winning then all is solved.

Comment

• That's going to be a big what could've, would've, should've in Cutler's mind forever
                                McDaniels was brought in to help Cutler. That was Bowlen's idea all the way, that's why we didn't get a defensive-minded coach, it was all about Cutler

He threw it all away. He will never have an OL, good receivers, tight-ends, running backs and an offensive-minded coach like Mcdaniels to build an incredible career and future in the NFL. This is the reality. It's not that Cutler will win SB's in Chicago, get real!
                                The guy got nobody but himself to blame. He couldn't work around his ego to show the Broncos Front Office he was ready to put things behind and accept his responsibility as the starting QB for the Denver Boncos and start attending mini-camps, learn the offense and move forward
                                Chicago doesn't have a great offense, and Cutler won't have the same offensive personnel to work with. It's going to be a rocky road ahead for Mr Cutler
                                sigpic
                                I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Working...
                                X