McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 20yardline View Post
    I put most of the blame on McDaniels. I know Jay acted immaturely, but why would you trade a player you can get so much for to get a QB you could have gotten with a 2nd round pick. That is just stupid.

The only way I ever forgive McDaniels is if he wins a Super Bowl in Denver. If not, he is now one of the biggest failures because he rid the team of our best player we have had in years.
    Again, for the 10,000,000,000,000th time.
    Who was the one who asked to be traded?
    sigpic
    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
      That's going to be a big what could've, would've, should've in Cutler's mind forever
      McDaniels was brought in to help Cutler. That was Bowlen's idea all the way, that's why we didn't get a defensive-minded coach, it was all about Cutler

He threw it all away. He will never have an OL, good receivers, tight-ends, running backs and an offensive-minded coach like Mcdaniels to build an incredible career and future in the NFL. This is the reality. It's not that Cutler will win SB's in Chicago, get real!
      The guy got nobody but himself to blame. He couldn't work around his ego to show the Broncos Front Office he was ready to put things behind and accept his responsibility as the starting QB for the Denver Boncos and start attending mini-camps, learn the offense and move forward
      Chicago doesn't have a great offense, and Cutler won't have the same offensive personnel to work with. It's going to be a rocky road ahead for Mr Cutler
      I don't think Bowlen brought McDaniels in to help Cutler, and to state something as a matter of fact is irresponsible.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm telling you, this will all get MUCH WORSE before it gets better.

Players, and I'm referring to the few good ones we have left, won't want to play for an arrogant, immature kid they don't respect.

I see hold-outs, more demands to be traded and general discontent coming.

Comment

Again, for the 10,000,000,000,000th time.
          Who was the one who asked to be traded?
          Also for the 10,000,000,000,000th time, the Broncos wanted the picks. Orton was just a bonus, he wasn't the target of the trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            King is a tool, plain and simple.
            Truth hurts, don't it?
            He's telling it like it is. That doesn't make him a tool because it hurts you to hear that, doesn't it?
            sigpic
            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Truth hurts, don't it?
              He's telling it like it is. That doesn't make him a tool because it hurts you to hear that, doesn't it?
              Seriously, look at the consistency with the pro-Jay guys when it comes to journalists.

Peter King: Cutler Won't be Traded = "PETER KING IS GREAT!"

Peter King: Cutler is a Baby = "PETER KING IS FAT AND DUMB!"

It's embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                Mojo... he served his time. Seems everyone in this country believes that anyone that does ANYTHING wrong needs to do nothing but sit in a jail cell for the rest of their life, or spend the rest of it unable to make a big living. As if being "honest and pure" are the only ways a person deserves to make a buck.

Vick served his time, and served MORE time than almost every other man would have if he wasn't named Mike Vick of the NFL.

I understand what you are saying. Most seriel killers have had links to torturing animals, but that doesn't mean that all animal killers are seriel killers (and I DO KNOW that you aren't saying that at ALL). But just because they exhibit similar behavior doesn't mean that they can't go forward and be productive in society.

Most seriel killers are very intelligent and very well read.... I dont' think we should make the same comparisons about all that read.
                Ravage...

I can't sit here and say that someone who electrocutes, hangs, strangles, suffocates, stabs, and shoots dogs to death is someone that is redeemable.

It has nothing to do with someone committing a crime, paying his dues, and getting a second chance. I put Vick's crimes on a level just below murder, child molesting, and rape.

Furthermore, he received the time he did not because he was Vick or because he tortured animals, but because how organized his gambling organization acutally was.

And anyone that has that much success and that money, only to p*ss it away to torture animals for money and fun, is not someone I want playing for my team.
                sigpic

Comment

• In 10 years no one will care, all that we will remember is this,

McDaniels came to Denver....

2 months later he ran Jay Cutler out of town and all the "What if's" will go for forever

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
                    1999, hands-down. Anyone who doesn't say that wasn't there for it.

But 2009 is probably a close second. Even the Griese years were happier.
                    He wasn't going to play forever! He brought back to back championships to Denver, *** did we have to feel unexcited about?

Comment

• Originally posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
                      I'm telling you, this will all get MUCH WORSE before it gets better.

Players, and I'm referring to the few good ones we have left, won't want to play for an arrogant, immature kid they don't respect.

I see hold-outs, more demands to be traded and general discontent coming.
                      Winning lotto numbers please.

Comment

Please. Elway didn't 'get over it'. That's rewriting history if I ever saw it.

A year later he essentially and reportedly told Bowlen 'it's him or me' and forced Reeves out of town.

King has been on McDaniels' hoodie since Day One. With Chicago's defense and run game, and given that the Bears are Cutler's favorite team, I really don't think he's regretting it right now. The Bears are lightyears ahead of the Broncos in terms of contending.

Denver, on the other hand, has to begin the search for another quarterback. It only took 8 years the last time, so we should be set by 2017!

King is a freaking HACK. He is sooooooo in love with anything Pats.

Also, there was an article recently where he labeled Jay the next Dan Fouts. Now Jay is this awesome talent. Which is it?

I never could stand King nor his blatant bias for most things east coast

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                          Seriously, look at the consistency with the pro-Jay guys when it comes to journalists.

Peter King: Cutler Won't be Traded = "PETER KING IS GREAT!"

Peter King: Cutler is a Baby = "PETER KING IS FAT AND DUMB!"

It's embarrassing.
                          Well in fairness the Broncos themselves stated just 10 days ago that they weren't trading Jay, and again they proved us wrong.

I'm not exonerating Jay from his behavior. But King is a tool, and has reported this from a very biased position since Day One, and admitted as much during his interview with The Fan a few weeks back.

And repeat - THE BRONCOS DID NOT WANT JAY AS THEIR STARTING QUARTERBACK!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I hate the fact Jay was traded, but he got himself traded. All he had to do is keep his mouth shut and go to meetings. Yet instead he goes and sells his house and demands a trade. Aren't you a 25 year old millionaire who's only job is to throw a football and win enough games to go to the playoffs? I guess life is hard when you wake up every morning living the dream of most kids/teens. Hopefully Kyle Orton come's in and play's hard enough to make everyone forget Jay use to wear blue and orange!
                            "It means nothing to throw for 4500 yards, 25 touchdowns, and dont win"-Brandon Marshall

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                              Alfred Williams is the guy you are talking about.

I wouldn't doubt it. I would also say that he has the number of many players and can talk to them directly, but wouldn't give their name as a quote.

So yeah.. I can imagine there are a LOT of players that can see our team just got rid of our best player... our stud QB... and that would make ANYONE pissed.
                              The funny thing is Alfred said one thing on the radio yesterday, another to Susie Wargin on 9 News and then totally different stuff today. He was way more emotional today.

Something tells me the mudslingfest is only about to begin!

Comment

And repeat - THE BRONCOS DID NOT WANT JAY AS THEIR STARTING QUARTERBACK!
                                Well, that I agree with.

Comment

Working...
                                X