No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow. brandon wasnt even 100% last year and still dominated. hopefully after his hip surgery he will be ready to go 100% to have a great dominating year.

Brandon is 6 foot 5. all orton has to do is get him the ball!

Comment

• Marsh should be worried about getting himself on the field rather than taking jabs at Cutler.

I love brandon but he has a lot more holes in his game than Jay did imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
        wow. brandon wasnt even 100% last year and still dominated. hopefully after his hip surgery he will be ready to go 100% to have a great dominating year.

Absolutely. I love Marshall's ability to make things happen after the catch.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Timcat View Post
          Marsh should be worried about getting himself on the field rather than taking jabs at Cutler.

I love brandon but he has a lot more holes in his game than Jay did imo.
          I'd take a dropped pass over an interception any day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
            wow. brandon wasnt even 100% last year and still dominated. hopefully after his hip surgery he will be ready to go 100% to have a great dominating year.

Marshall hardly dominated last year.

please dont anyone think I dont like him but six Td's is hardly "dominating".

I mean the most he ever caught is 7.

Of course I do expect him to have a big year but he might miss a significant amount of time due to the fact he cant seem to stop UFC fighting his girlfriend.

Shut your mouth Brandon you only caught 6 out of 25 tds jay threw. You were on the same Broncos team that didnt win a whole lot and your record is pretty much the same as jay's.

I'm glad he is into the team but he does not have the clout to be jabbing at anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
              I'd take a dropped pass over an interception any day.
              hahaha yeah thats why Marsh dosnt throw the ball... cmon what does that even mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f992e3

Everyone has hit on how he says if you throw for 4,500 yards and 25 TD's it means nothing if you don't win, and how Kyle is a proven winner. Also the whole following the guy with the rings thing has been hit on a lot.

But Marshall also said "I've played in Chicago and I HATED IT"

aka. Chicago sucks.

He also made it clear that in his opinion it was the rest of the offense that made Cutler look so good.

He made some really big jabs at Cutler in this vid. Marshall really wanted to set some Peyton Manning/Marvin Harrison records with Cutler and he knows he will never get that opportunity now.

Anyway enjoy the link for those who didn't see it.
                Does anyone remember why Brandon hated playing in Chicago??? Becuase we couldnt stop the Bears.... Defense wins championships

FOURTH QUARTER DEN CHI
                TD 10:38 Tony Scheffler 14 Yd Pass From Jay Cutler (Jason Elam Kick) 34 20
                TD 05:17 Adrian Peterson 4 Yd Run (Robbie Gould Kick) 34 27
                TD 00:28 Bernard Berrian 3 Yd Pass From Rex Grossman (Robbie Gould Kick) 34 34
                OVERTIME DEN CHI
                FG 11:19 Robbie Gould 39 Yd 34 37
                Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Timcat View Post
                  hahaha yeah thats why Marsh dosnt throw the ball... cmon what does that even mean?
                  You said that Brandon has more flaws in his game than Cutler does. Cutler's biggest flaw is INT's and Marshall's is dropped passes. Can you name anymore flaws in his game?

INT's are more costly than dropped passes.
                  sigpic

Comment

• What's important is that even Marshall already accepted to move on and his quick hits on the quarterback show that the player in question disappointed one of his closest friends. I wonder if the player also refused to answer Marshall's calls.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                      You said that Brandon has more flaws in his game than Cutler does. Cutler's biggest flaw is INT's and Marshall's is dropped passes. Can you name anymore flaws in his game?

INT's are more costly than dropped passes.
                      Why yes I can....

Brandon Marshall
                      1) Not a very good route runner. Often runs soft cuts which changes where the ball needs to be placed in order to complete the pass.

2) Does not have great speed. This I guess really isnt a "hole" per se as speed isnt really learnable but its worth noting that Brandon has a hard time getting seperation from db's during his route running which is why he makes so many catches with guys draped all over him. I mean its great he made the catch in traffic but imagine how incredable he would be if he could get some space. Which actually brings up another one.

3) Not great at breaking off the line of scrimmage. For as big and strong as he is you would think this would be an advantage. Marshall for what ever reason has a hard time getting off the line when jammed by a physical corner.

I mean again I like Marshall but he has plenty of holes in his game.He has 8 fumbles in three years which is actually quite a few for a wideout. His dosn't really have a lot of td's yet. His off field problems are getting kinda stupid.

I agree Int's are a lot more costly than dropped passes but again thats why Cutler throws the ball and Brandon catches (most of the time) them. They play different positions so its hard to compare them as apples to apples but imo Marshall has just as many holes in his game as Cutler does if not more in thier givin positions.

At any rate I hope he can play a full year and stay healthy. God knows we're going to need him.

Comment

• Cutler IS NOT a PRO BOWL QB!!! PERIOD!!!

Rivers is a Pro Bowl QB not Cutler! Cutler did not deserve to be there and more so, he proved in the game he didnt belong there. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!! Votes are cast for the pro bowl in what week 8?? We only needed one win to go to the playoffs and he didnt LEAD the team to one!!! Bla Bla Bla Defense. I hate Rivers (cry me a river), but to be honest after all this I think he is a far better player and person than "cry me a river Cutler"!! I am glad that CANCER is gone! What a blessing to the locker room Orton is.

Comment

• That is weird, I saw him play in Hawaii.

Comment

• I laughed at the second post.

Probowl means nothing for qbs
                            I am a Moss lover

Comment

• you have 1 or 2 good points.
                              the rest doesn't make too much sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                                Rivers is a Pro Bowl QB not Cutler! Cutler did not deserve to be there and more so, he proved in the game he didnt belong there. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!! Votes are cast for the pro bowl in what week 8?? We only needed one win to go to the playoffs and he didnt LEAD the team to one!!! Bla Bla Bla Defense. I hate Rivers (cry me a river), but to be honest after all this I think he is a far better player and person than "cry me a river Cutler"!! I am glad that CANCER is gone! What a blessing to the locker room Orton is.
                                No Cutler did deserve to be there. Just because of what happened lets not start crapping all over what a great season he had statistic wise. Brett Farve did not deserve to be there. He is the guy that the AFC got wrong. Its not the "most upstading did everything the right way saved babies from a burning building bowl". Its the Pro Bowl and it has been skewed for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X