McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
    That is weird, I saw him play in Hawaii.
    The votes should be cast after the superbowl not mid season. Rivers deserved his spot not him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
      The votes should be cast after the superbowl not mid season. Rivers deserved his spot not him.
      You're right! Rivers deserved to be there............................................. .................................................. ................... Over Favre............................................. ..................................................

Comment

You're right! Rivers deserved to be there............................................. .................................................. ................... Over Favre............................................. ..................................................
        Wrong! Farve has proved over a career that he IS a Pro Bowl QB

Comment

But the OP doesn't dislike Favre though. Are you sure it shouldn't be Cutler that gets replaced?
          Last edited by BroncsSB#3; 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM.
          2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
            Wrong! Farve has proved over a career that he IS a Pro Bowl QB
            Not last year he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
              But the OP doesn't dislike Favre though? Are you sure it shouldn't be Cutler that gets replaced?
              hahahahaha tough decisions these days.

Comment

• In a perfect world, you'd probably see Rivers-Manning-Cassel-Cutler. He's debatable in Pro Bowl selections, but I'd say we got a great deal for him by any calculations. :usa:

Comment

• I don't mean to get into an arguement I just think Marshall needs to keep his head on straight and not be jabbing his former QB. Guy has enough issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Timcat View Post
                    Not last year he didn't.
                    Week 8 ... voting

Denver 4-3 Cutler
                    Jets 4-3 Farve
                    SD 3-5 Rivers

Week 16

Denver 8-8 and should have lost 2 to the Chargers not 1
                    Jets 9-7
                    SD 8-8 Playoffs

Rivers again should be in the ProBowl and not Cutler

Comment

• So now just because your HC lied behind his back, you think that your arch rival's, snot nosed punk for a qb, should have went instead of your 1 month ago golden armed prodigy qb in Cutler? Things have seriously changed in denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIBEARS Cutler View Post
                        So now just because your HC lied behind his back, you think that your arch rival's, snot nosed punk for a qb, should have went instead of your 1 month ago golden armed prodigy qb in Cutler? Things have seriously changed in denver.
                        You haven't been around this board much, have you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIBEARS Cutler View Post
                          So now just because your HC lied behind his back, you think that your arch rival's, snot nosed punk for a qb, should have went instead of your 1 month ago golden armed prodigy qb in Cutler? Things have seriously changed in denver.
                          After losing 4 GAMES at the end of the season and then getting his crybaby attitude for being mentioned in a trade...I was off the Cutler bandwagon by week 12. Good luck with him and his "Me First" mentality!

Comment

• i never really liked him that much. he always seemed like a wuss on the sideline when things werent going his way.

Comment

• Cutler Interview Link

NFL Network finally put up the video, here's the link -

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f9926d
                              Where is this season going?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeguy11 View Post
                                i never really liked him that much. he always seemed like a wuss on the sideline when things werent going his way.
                                I've watched every game and never got that feeling. Its cool though we all see things differently. I thought he was progressing nicely for a 25 year old starting QB. Now Rivers on the other hand.....

Comment

Working...
                                X