Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
    Just wondering hardbodyaz.

Aren't you happy a Bronco player made the pro bowl?
    I am, but after the last 4 losses and how he embarrassed us in the pro bowl I just feel he didnt deserve to be there. We just needed to win 1 game and he couldnt lead us to victory....4 TIMES!! Rivers couldnt lose one and he didnt. I dont wear rose colored glasses sorry. It is what it is and to be honest I sat in the stands in '87 when the scabs were playing during the strike. I will always be a Bronco first fan Player fan second. Happy to know you are a bronco fan too.
    Last edited by Hardbodyaz; 04-04-2009, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• What is this stuff about Orton being a proven winner? I think Marshall feels betrayed and angry with Cutler, but some of this was scripted for him.

Marshall will be gone from Denver soon enough as well, so enjoy his dropped passes and weak Barry Sanders impression while you can.
      sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Timcat View Post
        Hey if he was my qb im sure thats how I would have seen it also. The rest of the leauge certainly didn't agree.

I dont live in denver or even colorado but I'll tell you where I live, Phillip Rivers is a punk who chokes in big games, LT is afraid to play in the playoffs and the charges are missing thier window.

Cutler can do whatever he wants in chicago it has no bearing on Rivers being a punk.
        It doesn't matter where you live, if you’re a Broncos fan then it’s obvious that the main reason you despise the Chargers QB is because he’s so successful against your team. You must live in Fantasyland, because in the real World Philip Rivers has 3 postseason wins in 3 seasons, and all playoff games are “big games”. LT gladly plays in the postseason when he’s physically able, he missed 2 out of 6 Chargers playoff games due to injury but they were the last 2 this team has played. Our window is still there, and we’re a lot closer to winning it all than most teams in the NFL at this point.

Philip Rivers is a tough, mature, married father of 3 who has earned the respect of anyone with a brain and even an ounce of integrity when he played in the AFCCG minus his ACL, had his offseason surgery and showed no ill effects the following season, leading the entire NFL in TDs & passer rating and his team to the postseason for the 3rd consecutive year and also taking the high road when asked about the pouting Jay Cutler…..that’s hardly the definition of a punk, but whining one’s way out of a town that loves him despite never having accomplished anything of significance and refusing to answer the phone even when the owner is calling is a punk move of the highest order……
        Last edited by SoCal Dominance; 04-04-2009, 01:26 AM.
        “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
          What is this stuff about Orton being a proven winner? I think Marshall feels betrayed and angry with Cutler, but some of this was scripted for him.

Marshall will be gone from Denver soon enough as well, so enjoy his dropped passes and weak Barry Sanders impression while you can.
          You aren't impressed with half of his "wins" coming in a season where he threw 9 TDs and 13 INTs?

It's obvious that the guy just wins regardless of how much he sucks
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
            What is this stuff about Orton being a proven winner? I think Marshall feels betrayed and angry with Cutler, but some of this was scripted for him.

whether he played or not Orton's been to the playoffs and a superbowl. Jay Cutler mmmm not so much....

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal Dominance View Post
              You must live in Fantasyland, because in the real World Philip Rivers has 3 postseason wins in 3 seasons, and all playoff games are “big games”. LT gladly plays in the postseason when he’s physically able, he missed 2 out of 6 Chargers playoff games due to injury but they were the last 2 this team has played. Our window is still there, and we’re a lot closer to winning it all than most teams in the NFL at this point.

Philip Rivers is a tough, mature, married father of 3 who has earned the respect of anyone with a brain and even an ounce of integrity when he played in the AFCCG minus his ACL, had his offseason surgery and showed no ill effects the following season, leading the entire NFL in TDs & passer rating and his team to the postseason for the 3rd consecutive year and also taking the high road when asked about the pouting Jay Cutler…..that’s hardly the definition of a punk, but whining one’s way out of a town that loves him despite never having accomplished anything of significance and refusing to answer the phone even when the owner is calling is a punk move of the highest order……
              I agree, and why do so many people say the Chargers' window is closing? Because LT is getting old. Their average player age is just a little higher than the Broncos. As a Broncos fan I know the Chargers will be in our way for years to come, or as long as Rivers is their QB.

Comment

You must live in Fantasyland, because in the real World Philip Rivers has 3 postseason wins in 3 seasons, and all playoff games are “big games”. LT gladly plays in the postseason when he’s physically able, he missed 2 out of 6 Chargers playoff games due to injury but they were the last 2 this team has played. Our window is still there, and we’re a lot closer to winning it all than most teams in the NFL at this point.

I agree, and why do so many people say the Chargers' window is closing? Because LT is getting old. Their average player age is just a little higher than the Broncos. As a Broncos fan I know the Chargers will be in our way for years to come, or as long as Rivers is their QB.

Comment

Comment

• i agree to rivers is a great QB LT is a dominating back the chargers im convinced will reach a SB in the next 3 years as long as LT stays healthy.
                    hopefully we can tighten up our D and see just how good rivers is against a better defence here
                    sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by -=BroncosFan=- View Post
                      whether he played or not Orton's been to the playoffs and a superbowl. Jay Cutler mmmm not so much....
                      Did he even play in the playoffs? I recall it was rex.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hardbodyaz;2691127]I am, but after the last 4 losses and how he embarrassed us in the pro bowl I just feel he didnt deserve to be there. /QUOTE]

C'mon man. It's the pro bowl. Be happy he was there.

Comment

• Rivers so deserved to be there. But not in place of Cutler. Favre was the one who shouldn't have been called.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I know that rubbishing Cutler will make some of you feel better. But let's face it, Cutler deserved to go to the Pro Bowl, and as stated before, Rivers should also have gone instead of Favre. I wish they'd both gone: then the coaches could've have had a ton of fun in thinking of creative ways to put them both on the field and let hilarity ensue.

To completely blank what Cutler did last season is simply ridiculous, especially considering the circumstances. And whilst Cutler did contribute to the team's downfall, he really wasn't the main factor. You tell me how there was any way in hell we'd beat Carolina playing a 4-4 with a safety practically in the endzone. Or how we somehow forgot how the D had played in the first quarter and completely fell apart.

We can go round and round, like a record baby right round round round about this, but all things considered, Cutler is both a de facto Pro Bowl QB as well as Pro Bowl calibre QB.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                              Wrong! Farve has proved over a career that he IS a Pro Bowl QB
                              if that's the only criteria then tom brady should have been there instead of rivers

Comment

• Originally posted by -=BroncosFan=- View Post
                                whether he played or not Orton's been to the playoffs and a superbowl..

So he's like Tony Eason. Cool, cool.
                                sigpic

TZ

Comment

Working...
                                X