Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    A sharp wit and snappy responses were never Jay's strengths. Neither were finding an open receiver and moving the chains. Fast thinkers aren't made they're born. Good riddance to this slug and anyone who thinks the franchise is about one player and not the entire system. Made plans for some Home games with friends tonight in celebration of a new era. It can't be worst than watching a halftime lead evaporate again and again and again. Thank you Pat and Josh!
    his 3rd down proficiency says other wise...

    try again...

    nic pick...nit pick.... man he was eaten alive when he was here, and he's being torn apart now he's gone.

    Somehow deep down im glade he's gone because Fans like you make me sick to my stomach with how we treat really good players.

    I wonder if you'll start bashing Champ when he files for his trade after the 2009 season because no way he's gonna wait 5 years to even get into the playoffs again and no way he waits another 2 to make it to the SB. Same with Dawkins who by the way has missed a step last season...

    dont worry I'll be here to say "i told you so" because McD has done nothing but taken a sledge hammer to a Porche that was our Offense to put in a failed NE system that cannot survive outside of NE.
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

    Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
      Hmmm so your saying the QB's with the most rings dont deserve to be considered the best??
      Like:
      Bradshaw 4 rings
      Joe Montana 4 rings
      Troy Aikman 3 rings
      Tom Brady 3 rings
      John Elway 5 appearances 2 rings
      Rodger Starbach 2 rings
      Bart Star 2 rings

      All belong in top 5



      To your defense:
      QBs without a ring:
      Warren Moon
      Dan Marino
      Jim Kelly
      Fran Tarkenton
      Dan Fouts
      Top 5??
      you must be too young to have seen bradshaw play

      i've give him credit thought, he saved the only good games of his career for the superbowls...all those guys listed below would have won at least as many championships as bradshaw and probably more

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
        his 3rd down proficiency says other wise...

        try again...

        nic pick...nit pick.... man he was eaten alive when he was here, and he's being torn apart now he's gone.

        Somehow deep down im glade he's gone because Fans like you make me sick to my stomach with how we treat really good players.

        I wonder if you'll start bashing Champ when he files for his trade after the 2009 season because no way he's gonna wait 5 years to even get into the playoffs again and no way he waits another 2 to make it to the SB. Same with Dawkins who by the way has missed a step last season...

        dont worry I'll be here to say "i told you so" because McD has done nothing but taken a sledge hammer to a Porche that was our Offense to put in a failed NE system that cannot survive outside of NE.
        Dawkins had 6 forced fumbles, three sacks and an interception last year. Do you realize the Broncos had six interceptions and six Forced fumbles all year? The only team with less FF's (oddly enough) are the Chicago Bears. Dawkins pretty much outproduced the broncos entire defense last year by himself. I think its pretty unfair to say he's lost a step.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
          Dilfer > Marino
          That totally obliterates that argument that a QB with a SB ring is ahead of one without.
          Rolling, rolling, rolling on the Rivers​​

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CHIBEARS Cutler View Post
            So now just because your HC lied behind his back, you think that your arch rival's, snot nosed punk for a qb, should have went instead of your 1 month ago golden armed prodigy qb in Cutler? Things have seriously changed in denver.
            Enjoy the soap opera while eating keilbasa'a and drinking Old Style.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
              Rivers is a Pro Bowl QB not Cutler! Cutler did not deserve to be there and more so, he proved in the game he didnt belong there. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!! Votes are cast for the pro bowl in what week 8?? We only needed one win to go to the playoffs and he didnt LEAD the team to one!!! Bla Bla Bla Defense. I hate Rivers (cry me a river), but to be honest after all this I think he is a far better player and person than "cry me a river Cutler"!! I am glad that CANCER is gone! What a blessing to the locker room Orton is.
              checkout the 08 probowl roster

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bronco Timcat View Post
                No Cutler did deserve to be there. Just because of what happened lets not start crapping all over what a great season he had statistic wise. Brett Farve did not deserve to be there. He is the guy that the AFC got wrong. Its not the "most upstading did everything the right way saved babies from a burning building bowl". Its the Pro Bowl and it has been skewed for years.
                Cutler may have deserved to at least show up, but definatly not over Rivers, and probably Chad Pennington.

                Comment


                • Wow this surprised me. I really thought he would be the guy that would publicly side with JC. His comments and demeanor give me the impression that the players are buying McDaniels message.

                  His comment about wins being more important than stats was a huge jab at
                  JC.

                  Marshall is a bit overrated but still a pretty good WR. Just wish he could stay out of trouble, cause he won't help anyone when he is suspended.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                    Rivers is a Pro Bowl QB not Cutler! Cutler did not deserve to be there and more so, he proved in the game he didnt belong there. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!! Votes are cast for the pro bowl in what week 8?? We only needed one win to go to the playoffs and he didnt LEAD the team to one!!! Bla Bla Bla Defense. I hate Rivers (cry me a river), but to be honest after all this I think he is a far better player and person than "cry me a river Cutler"!! I am glad that CANCER is gone! What a blessing to the locker room Orton is.
                    Cutler haters all over the place... mind boggling.
                    Superbowl 50 Champs!

                    Comment


                    • *bump*

                      for discussion
                      Where is this season going?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        marshall - "it means nothing to throw for 4500 yards and you don't win, kyle's a proven winner"


                        that was awesome lol
                        So much for when Cutler saying that his teammates would be mad if he was traded. One of his best friends on the team is ok with him gone.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by johnnybronco74 View Post
                          After hearing those words come out of his mouth I am more than ever in the belief that he wanted out from the get go. After Shanny, then Bates he wanted out. Then we listened to offers for Cassel and that's what his agent and Cutler used as fuel for a way out of Denver. Cutler turned his back on his teamates and just gave all of us fans the middle finger.
                          Same, I started to think that yesterday in his first press conference, the fact that he kinda just says "well stuff happened oh well" makes it seem like he honestly wanted out for a good long while.
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            marshall - "it means nothing to throw for 4500 yards and you don't win, kyle's a proven winner"


                            that was awesome lol
                            yeah sure, bec kyle orton has led the chicago bears to like, 5 super bowl appearances this decade, and he has won 3 super bowls, and led them to the playoffs last year only to get cheated out of a last-second play.

                            marsh talks like he's getting tom brady as his new qb. no marsh, its not even close....

                            im sure marshall will enjoy running those deep routes catching no passes from orton bec he underthrew him by like, 20 yards.
                            Last edited by saphire1; 04-04-2009, 12:52 PM.

                            Comment


                            • McDaniels informed Cutler of the "trade that never was"

                              http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,4901621.story

                              Was browsing through reading (putting off brunch for a moment) and found this:


                              McDaniels also said it wasn't true he didn't clue in Cutler to the trade talks that sparked the firestorm. He said he informed Cutler and Cook on Feb. 28 that he had received a phone call that morning asking if he would be willing to part with Cutler in a three-way deal.

                              "That morning, we told them that there were some people who had called about an issue with [Matt] Cassel, that we had talked to them, that we did not initiate the contact, that that's where it stood," McDaniels told the Associated Press.

                              Cutler declined to go into details about the matter.

                              "I'm not going to rehash and go down that whole road again," he said. "The bottom line is, I'm a Chicago Bear. And I'm happy to be here."
                              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johnnybronco74 View Post
                                After hearing those words come out of his mouth I am more than ever in the belief that he wanted out from the get go. After Shanny, then Bates he wanted out. Then we listened to offers for Cassel and that's what his agent and Cutler used as fuel for a way out of Denver. Cutler turned his back on his teamates and just gave all of us fans the middle finger.
                                This is exactly how I think it happened. Cutler made a half-hearted attempt but never really wanted to make it work. It is obvious. As a fan I do feel slighted by this. It is hard for any Denver fan not to. I mean a great player doesn't want to play for the team anymore.

                                I love what Brandon Marshall has said. I am hoping we got at least one franchise player out of the 2006 draft. And I am excited about what Orton can do as well. As long as he can bring on the wins I am cool.
                                http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X