McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
    the funny thing is that he's already talked to all his bears teammates or at least the offensive ones...the bears are going to be very good this year much to the dismay of many cutler haters
    For Jay's sake you better be right.With the coming of Jay so does expectations.Considering what they gave up to get him in a Chicago uniform.There will be hell to pay if Chicago is not in contention to win a sb within 1 or 2 years.No more excuses.

Comment

• I'll take a weird QB over a belicheat jr. anyday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        That's preposterous.

He didn't have to give the interview at all. He could have simply declined to comment. He's not being gagged.

Wow.
        how do you know he's not being gagged?! how do you know that mcdaniels is not in that room somewhere telling him to give that interview to diss jay and be excited about orton and that if he doesn't do that, he'll trade him to detroit?! [/exaggeration]

with jay gone, marsh is the new face of the broncos team now. so of course he's gonna say the "right things" in the "right way". but it doesnt necessarily mean that it's true or that's what he feels.

ever since mcdummy came in, the organization has turned into a lying, deceitful, manipulative machine aka "the patriot way". before, it's so easy to take bowlen's word when he says something. shanny and the goodmans are easy and believable to take at face value. it's easy to believe bowlen when he said it was hard to let go of shanahan. it was easy to believe him when he said jay's the man. now, you gotta wonder what lies he thinks while he says his words. like his words actually mean the other way around.

Comment

• LOL you Cutler homers are ridiculous..

you know, it's very possible that a lot of current Broncos have changed their opinions about him..I wouldn't be too happy if the "franchise QB" on my team turned his back on his teammates, it's not like they had anything to do with the original problem..

Cutler is classless..he's a baby..

Comment

• Originally posted by saphire1 View Post
            how do you know he's not being gagged?! how do you know that mcdaniels is not in that room somewhere telling him to give that interview to diss jay and be excited about orton and that if he doesn't do that, he'll trade him to detroit?! [/exaggeration]

with jay gone, marsh is the new face of the broncos team now. so of course he's gonna say the "right things" in the "right way". but it doesnt necessarily mean that it's true or that's what he feels.

ever since mcdummy came in, the organization has turned into a lying, deceitful, manipulative machine aka "the patriot way". before, it's so easy to take bowlen's word when he says something. shanny and the goodmans are easy and believable to take at face value. it's easy to believe bowlen when he said it was hard to let go of shanahan. it was easy to believe him when he said jay's the man. now, you gotta wonder what lies he thinks while he says his words. like his words actually mean the other way around.
            Let up a little here. There is no way a good interviewer would let anything like that happen. I believe mcdummy is a little heavy handed. He wouldn't have gotten where is is by being stupid.

I don't think anyone handled this very well. And if mcd really wanted to keep Jay he didn't play it very well. Jay did overreact and didn't show much professionalism during the entire episode. The FO just didn't jump out in front of this the way they should have. Now we lost a good player and have to deal with it and move on. I would've prefered to see mcd kicking his lunch box down the road than lost Jay. But Jay's attitude bothered me though and now he can cause trouble in Chi town. Obviously he is going to throw a fit whenever he doesn't like something. GO BRONCOS!! go kyle?
            Last edited by orangebluerider; 04-04-2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by #1broncofan4evr View Post
              I just read something that disturbed me. Cutler said in his press confernece that Chicago had more passion than The Broncos. What a diss to the fans. We suported this guy? Now we know who is the real culprit behind all of this. Oh well let's move on and get ready to prove this punk what a mistake he made. Diss your fans huh? No class my friend No class!! Go broncos all the way
              Dude, right after it he said, "Not to take anything away from the Denver fans."

LISTEN before you go AWOL

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                *bump*

for discussion
                Discussion? You have hardly replied to any of the reasons and facts that most people have said AGAINST your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                  What a "great guy". A big Thank You to Josh McDaniels for exposing this fraud for the lack of character he possesses.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...64363/14344233
                  Get over it... He's in Chicago now. The best thing is to move on and wish him luck. Everything will be fine.
                  Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                    Rivers is a Pro Bowl QB not Cutler! Cutler did not deserve to be there and more so, he proved in the game he didnt belong there. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!! Votes are cast for the pro bowl in what week 8?? We only needed one win to go to the playoffs and he didnt LEAD the team to one!!! Bla Bla Bla Defense. I hate Rivers (cry me a river), but to be honest after all this I think he is a far better player and person than "cry me a river Cutler"!! I am glad that CANCER is gone! What a blessing to the locker room Orton is.
                    But Brett Favre deserved it??? Huh.... Shows how thoughtful people are before they post. Idiot!
                    Go Broncos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearfan34 View Post
                      Wow, so let me understand this properly. Whenever you change jobs, you talk with all of your work mates to get their opinions on whether or not you should leave, right? This is a business. It's his decision.
                      :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, at least someone understands this because Jay sure as heck don't. In 3 years you'll be praying that you can get what we got out of him!

He's now your problem not ours!

Comment

• Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                        They were apparently being team players and keeping their mouths shut. Something Jay could take a lesson from.

"C'mon, buddy, we need you on this team. We love you, man."

Saying something along those lines would've made them less of team players??? I'm sorry, I don't follow you.

(Perhaps you missed the part where I said they should've said it to Jay. And that means not through the media - I agree that would've certainly been inappropriate.)
                        sigpic
                        They're your teammates, now.
                        Best of luck, TT!
                        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbutk View Post
                          Were were Cutler's teammates through all of this - in particular, Champ, Eddie,:
                          Eddie was not allowed to ride together with Cutler, Scheffler and Marshall to games even after Royal started lighting it up.

When the season ended, Cutler, Marshall, and Scheffler were in ATL again sans Royal.

The funny thing is Royal's comments were the most defending of Cutler too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                            Thats not true at all...

My god.. do any of you ever watch football, listen to the sports talk shows, or read about football other than these boards???

I mean, its ok if you don't..... but this statement is completely inaccurate.
                            You come off as very rude at times. I am sure you do not mean to but, you do come across as arrogant.. as if you are the authority on everything and the rest of us are just silly, little idiots. I understand you loved Cutler and will keep defending him... I have no issue with that because everyone has the right to express their feelings but, please show the rest of us a little kindness. I happen to believe what Peter King said about the situation... that Cutler wanted out as soon as Bates left. I can't fathom why anyone would still be defending Cutler under the circumstances but, to each its own.
                            My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

• Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                              You come off as very rude at times. I am sure you do not mean to but, you do come across as arrogant.. as if you are the authority on everything and the rest of us are just silly, little idiots. I understand you loved Cutler and will keep defending him... I have no issue with that because everyone has the right to express their feelings but, please show the rest of us a little kindness. I happen to believe what Peter King said about the situation... that Cutler wanted out as soon as Bates left. I can't fathom why anyone would still be defending Cutler under the circumstances but, to each its own.

Nice post, cp coming your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearfan34 View Post
                                Wow, so let me understand this properly. Whenever you change jobs, you talk with all of your work mates to get their opinions on whether or not you should leave, right? This is a business. It's his decision.
                                Actually yes. I would not avoid calls from my co-workers. I would talk to them.. why not, if I had nothing to hide or anything to feel ashamed about?
                                A team is a close knit group of guys... teams chemistry is extremely important. If Cutler were good friends with these guys, then they were not just co-workers, they were way more than that and he owed them some kind of acknowledgment! The more I hear about this guy, the more I find to dislike. The stuff about Royal is just pathetic. Cutler sounds like he acted like a King, with his subjects.. like a star surrounded by his entourage. Like a preschooler controlling who played in the sandbox.. extremely immature.
                                My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Working...
                                X