McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer sounds mighty tasty now...haha..

What is the word on the CB from Miami (goodman) coming in today an interview? Does anyone know if he is worth being opposite Champ?
    sigpic

Comment

• Nice to see a new HC come in and honestly assess that your "Pro Bowl" QB is average and seek to dump him immediately.

Confirming McDaniels gut feeling that he is immature and not championship material is Cutler himself, throwing a John McEnroe tantrum and making DEMANDS.

FAIL.

Cutler has proven exactly NOTHING since he has been here. He is not Brett Favre, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. He is in a position to demand nothing.

And clearly, he does not have your head coach's confidence.

Amazing what a fresh set of eyes can see that most here can't.

Comment

• Would the players play for a new QB

Think about it...B-Marsh and Scheff work out with Jay everyday in Atlanta. They have roomed together, been through 2 a days in the dog days of August, been through their rookie years together, and endured the struggle and disappointment that has been out last 3 seasons. To take away Jay, I'd like to think that Brandon and Scheff would want out or not play. Maybe even guys like Eddie Royal and Casey Weigmann would do this.

I don't think players boycotting would be out of the question if we trade Jay.

Granted, I don't see us trading Jay now because there is no realistic way we would get an equal QB we would get in return. But if things get out of hand and McD has to trade him I think he'll be losing other players as well.
        sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

• You missed the ticker

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
          First off, what you say is pure crap. It cannot be just in, because NFLN is playing NFL Replay, and I've been sitting here watching it.
          I am watching the same thing and the ticker on the bottom of the screen gave me the info. You must have went to the bathroom to take a number 3 and missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
            Now that the trade fell through cutler will most likely stay in denver but i wouldnt be so sure of that yet..

The lions could draft the player we want with their first overall and ship him to us in exchange for jay cutler and a few more draft picks ...so come draft day its gonna be real crazy

And if this is true about bill belichik leaking out the trade then what an immature man this guy is..That was a d**k move on his part lol
            it is belichik were talking about here, not a surprise, oh and yea we now have his protege!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
              Post limit!!!!!
              ...Exactly
              2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

• do you think father mcdougal would let anyone touch scottie, the altar boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                  Do you think Mark Cuban would Let anyone Touch Dirk?
                  Steve Nash? Meant just as much to that team, not only did he let people touch him he let the guy walk.
                  sigpic

Comment

• See ya jay cutler fans......
                    sigpic

Comment

• This is just drama that will be soon forgotten. Bronc's '09 baby!:go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos055 View Post
                        Best post I have read on hear in a while great job
                        Fixed it for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
                          I am watching the same thing and the ticker on the bottom of the screen gave me the info. You must have went to the bathroom to take a number 3 and missed it.
                          When was it. ? I have Tivo.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                            Steve Nash? Meant just as much to that team, not only did he let people touch him he let the guy walk.
                            Do you think Alex Spanos would let someone touch Phillip?
                            -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• because involvement leads to nosiness. nosiness leads to obsessive control which is the path to the dark side *picture of al davis*

still though, its indirectly his fault for replacing shannahan with mcdaniels.
                              disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• Exactly!! the main point that i wish people on here would take the time to think about, is that we dont know the half! we dont know of ANYTHING that went on, and yet these fans have blown up into an outrage. someone said that everyone needs to vent. and while this is true, what these ppl were doing was NOT venting! listen up, U DONT KNOW CRAP!! |o before u have a heart attack over this, get the facts straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X