X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
    I don't think you guys play professional sports for a living. Don't compare it to a regular job. It's not the same.
    It's not the same, but some things are. Things like, the boss is in charge of the direction of the organization. The boss writes the checks. The boss can hire and fire you based on your attitude alone.

Leave a comment:

• andrewmlb
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I don't think some of the folks here work for a living.......for if they did, they'd fully understand that if they didn't return their owner's calls, they would likely be looking for employment, or begging for a second chance.
    I don't think you guys play professional sports for a living. Don't compare it to a regular job. It's not the same.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by oldster View Post
    Sure something happened but that doesn't remove the basic tenet, thou shalt answer the boss's call.
    I don't think some of the folks here work for a living.......for if they did, they'd fully understand that if they didn't return their owner's calls, they would likely be looking for employment, or begging for a second chance.

Leave a comment:

• KO8pectate
    replied
    Originally posted by AC1 View Post
    And nothing had happened prior to that, right? How about you stick to eulogizing Orton and leave the Bronco fans to talk about other current and ex-players on this team.
    It doesnt matter what happened before that . This is business , A JOB AND YOUR EMPLOYER IS CALLING YOU !

How about you not try and tell me who I can or cannot comment on. You are under the impression that I need your permission to discuss anything here and for that you may want to think about what you are doing here .

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Three words, my friend: Jeff Freakin' George.
    He was so bad, that people said the coach had no choice but to get rid of him after sideline comments he made. If he didn't, he would have compromised his integrity....

You have to rid yourself of certain types.......a little more talent is not worth a whole lot of aggravation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X