No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet alot of fans now feel like sh*t.....well i gues you guys got what you wanted

I myself wanted a defensive minded coach

Be careful what you wish for

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
      Everyone go give sullyboy8 some CP. Now.
      Yes master
      sigpic

Comment

• Dont F this Mcdingleberry
        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
          Agreed. And now, it appears as if the Arrington deal (the one I was really happy with) has fallen apart.
          I think at this point MCD needs to extend cutler's contract and make it known in a live press conference that jay is the man and that he screwed up thinking otherwise. I just watched a clip on sportscenter and Michael Smith said that there is no doubt Mcd was shopping for Cassell but it's over now and they need to move on...agreed to that.. ugh.

Did you see Adam Sch. text messaging on his phone in that clip? haha
          sigpic

Comment

• LMAO. We haven't even seen a McDaniels Broncos team take the field yet. Calm down, people. You're flipping out!

Comment

• Originally posted by mopatt24 View Post
              ESPN wont let this go away. I'm over it already. if there's anything new to report. I'll wait for Adam to confirm some news, til then, keep going. Josh Mclovin said they didn't intend to trade Cutler, Cutler said he hopes to stay, now Josh and X-Man have to man up about it and get ready for the season.
              Nice sig. :salute!:
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• I Know.... Beaten to the punch....

Well at least its good news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                  LMAO. We haven't even seen a McDaniels Broncos team take the field yet. Calm down, people. You're flipping out!
                  But we have seen a mcdaniels offseason

Comment

• I will be the first in this thread to say i was DEAD WRONG about the coaching decision we should have done what it took to get spags. I want nothing to do with this punk

Comment

LMAO. We haven't even seen a McDaniels Broncos team take the field yet. Calm down, people. You're flipping out!
                      When you try to trade your Probowl qb, you dont have to wait for them to take the field.

Comment

I back McDaniels, but to ease Cutler and all of us he needs to get rid of the hoodie. Cut Gaffney and Paxon, resign Leach. Cutting all ties with the Patsies haha
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post

Burns doesnt it
                          You're evil hahahaha. I was bothered when I first heard this but some are just taking this over the top to a point where it's pathetic. I'm just letting things come to light before flipping out. Man!! Some of these "fans" can no longer talk about the actions of Charger fans. Just WOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                            But we have seen a mcdaniels offseason
                            Entertaining, IMO.

Comment

And that's what makes it even worse for McDaniels... fans are angry with him before there was even a single game played... I mean, that's in some way impressive, but not in a positive way.
                              sigpic

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                                Nice sig. :salute!:
                                Thanks dawg!! :cutler:
                                Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X