X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet you....

Comment

• Pa

He should. The pats never seem to have no problems, even with ''problematic'' Randy Moss......i wonder why?
      sigpic

Comment

• hahaha "those of us with a functioning brain"? I'm not going to deny Cutler being whiny or Marshall being an idiot, but both of them contributed to every single win we got and are very talented. I don't know if you know this, but both went to the Pro Bowl. Their on field production outweighs their off-field arrogance.

Beast

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgFanatic View Post
          He should. The pats never seem to have no problems, even with ''problematic'' Randy Moss......i wonder why?
          Give him time to work out this bull**** with Jay, and some time to actually work with the members of the team before everyone says to get rid of BMarsh. He's young, yes he's made stupid mistakes, but let the staff talk with him and work with him and if they feel it's in the best interest of the franchise to go in a different direction, they'll do so.

Comment

• Some of you guys kill me. Shanahan littered this team with some real trash over the years. He let their talent disguise their character issues. I just pray to God Clady and Royal stay on the straight and narrow.

Some of the reactions I see on this forum from the Kool-aid drinkers remind me of the old saying "you keep feeding people crap, and eventually they'll think it's lunch."

That's what Mike Shanahan did for several years.

Comment

• What has Josh McDaniels done to warrant us trusting him and trading the best player on the team for a career backup?
              Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                Remember Mike Singletary's record?
                That's not the point of the speech. But hey, how about I starting listing a bevy of excuses as to why Singletary's Niners stink. I mean, you guys do the same thing for Cutler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                  Some of you guys kill me. Shanahan littered this team with some real trash over the years. He let their talent disguise their character issues. I just pray to God Clady and Royal stay on the straight and narrow.

Some of the reactions I see on this forum from the Kool-aid drinkers remind me of the old saying "you keep feeding people crap, and eventually they'll think it's lunch."

I agree totally, its time to get some good guys in here that can play. i.e. BDawk Jay needs to cool his jets and grow up, the NFL is a business dude. Millions of people can't even get a job and your *****ing over this? Grow up and have some real problems....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                    What has Josh McDaniels done to warrant us trusting him and trading the best player on the team for a career backup?
                    I don't think you know more about football than McDaniels, so why should I entertain your comment? Hell, I'll give it a go: Has it ever occured to you that Jay Cutler just isn't that good?

And by the way, the best players on our team are Clady and Royal.

Comment

• Can you say draft picks. Or maybe a NT we're in desperate need of. We got more WRs than we know what to do with. And BMarsh is looking for a new contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by AzDenFan View Post
                        Cutler is a top 5 qb and is certainly one of the better younger qbs in the game.

His first year, the guy was playing with an un-diagnosed diabetes condition. Last year he threw, I will say it again, 4500 yards and 25 tds. He had a terrible defense and 7 RBs on IR. Denver was 2nd in the league in total yards. He made the pro-bowl.

He is a franchise qb on the rise. The front office and mcdaniels are treating him like he is not an integral part of their future plans when the should be treating him like a franchise qb.

He has a right to be a bit "huffy."
                        Ok while we should give him for some slack for his diabetes and the crappy defense, he is not a top 5 qb yet. I can easily name 5 QBs better than him. Heck I can name 4 that outplayed him in the AFC last year. It's not just about throwing for a crap ton of yards.

Sure he has the talent to be the best, we heard the same about tons of other QBs. Maturity has as much to do with being a pro QB than talent. Look at manning.

Comment

I don't think you know more about football than McDaniels, so why should I entertain your comment? Hell, I'll give it a go: Has it ever occured to you that Jay Cutler just isn't that good?

And by the way, the best players on our team are Clady and Royal.
                          I'll agree with that. Besides royal > marshall. I don't care what you marshall lovers say, royal is hands down better.

Comment

That's not the point of the speech. But hey, how about I starting listing a bevy of excuses as to why Singletary's Niners stink. I mean, you guys do the same thing for Cutler.
                            And if you notice im not the only one...Cutler is a great QB but people like you and Champ24>NFL look for the worst in everyone.

Comment

Some of you guys kill me. Shanahan littered this team with some real trash over the years. He let their talent disguise their character issues. I just pray to God Clady and Royal stay on the straight and narrow.

I can't stop laughing at this post! It's awesome! SO TRUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                                And if you notice im not the only one...Cutler is a great QB but people like you and Champ24>NFL look for the worst in everyone.
                                Josh McDaniels has worked with a truly great QB...his name is Tom Brady. The fact that McDaniels was entertaining the trade should alarm you...and not for the reason you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X