McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
    What's even funnier is the hypocrisy of this fanbase, the people that are calling Jay Cutler the whiner....are the biggest whiner's on the board.

Not sure how explaining to a news paper that youre shocked and disappointed and a little angry that people who told you a few days ago that you were their guy are trying to shove you out the door.....is whining anyways. But whatever floats your boats.

Then you turn around and say he's being a baby for refusing to have his meeting with Broncos officials. Kinda hard to refuse to meet with them when there was no meeting to begin with and still isnt.....dont cha think? Whatever.

It's your opinion, but I happen to think it's foolish, whining, and babyish the way most of you are acting. Wait, kinda sounds like Cutler.....right?

Please. Calm down, before you make me laugh even harder.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3944555

"He's not the only person in the last few days we've received calls on," new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels told the Denver Post. "We've received trade calls on a number of players, which is not uncommon this time of the year. I also think the sensitivity of the other trade that was occurring, with my relationship with New England and the whole Cassel thing, I think that stirred the pot even more."

This is the truth right here! Because of the People he was talking too is the reason it got so twisted by Jay Cutler and his Agent that went to the Press initially.
    Last edited by BroncosRockdaRockies; 03-02-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• People who are calling Cutler the whiner and baby need to stop whining about it, honestly.

Bronco fans are such whiners and babies.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. There's nothing that says why Cutler wasn't planning to meet with them. He's under no obligation to cancel whatever plans he already had to go meet with the boneheads that were trying to trade him.

People have a tendency to assume the worst but why not wait until there's actually to moan and groan about this?
        And the spin goes round and round and round and round.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post

"He's not the only person in the last few days we've received calls on," new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels told the Denver Post. "We've received trade calls on a number of players, which is not uncommon this time of the year. I also think the sensitivity of the other trade that was occurring, with my relationship with New England and the whole Cassel thing, I think that stirred the pot even more."
          Please please please don't ever quote ESPN. Only quote Adam Schefter. Thank you
          Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

This is the truth right here! Because of the People he was talking too is the reason it got so twisted by Jay Cutler and his Agent that went to the Press initially.
            There's also a story on PFT.com stating that Cutler was "Gone"....I'm assuming "gone" means traded, until the Pats pushed the deal through with KC.

Adam Schefter also reported that there never was, nor is there, a meeting scheduled between Cutler and the Broncos.
            Last edited by Chidoze; 03-02-2009, 12:12 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 1 Rackman View Post
              Wow! I couldn't have said it better.
              Yep, this is exactly the truth. Cassel is nothing more than an insecure punk who needs a bunch of YES MEN, to feel safe.

Ex-Patriots who went to become NFL head coaches...?

0-3

... lets chalk up 0-4 for our buddy at Notre Dame too.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                cassel has proven himself in mcd's system, cutler hasnt. Its not about whether he's proven apt to being a qb. It's who knows the system and can show it.
                So you rather have a one hit wonder who knows the system over a proven franchise QB? That makes a lot of sense.
                Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                Cutler is the face of the franchise, a pro-bowl QB and a top-5 player at his position.

McDaniels is a rookie head-coach with zero wins on his resume.

Rookie head coaches are dime-a-dozen in this league. There are only a handful of franchise QBs.

Unless Bowlen is an idiot, it's pretty clear who needs to prove himself.
                Well said brotha!

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
                  Please please please don't ever quote ESPN. Only quote Adam Schefter. Thank you
                  This is who cutlers agent is talking too and you are telling us not to quote it?
                  But all this crap of Cutler hearing trade came from ESPN did it not?

Because it has to do with McDaniels? The Quote for McDaniels came from the Denver Post.

Comment

• Originally posted by StugotsII View Post
                    I love the fact that you thought the Denver offense was fine but the only thing that needed fixed with it was "scoring."

If the offense was fine then they wouldn't need to fix "scoring."

Cutler is your top "dawg?"

Who are you, Randy Jackson?

Anyway, your top dawg is 17-20 as a starter.

Not impressed.
                    I guarnette the D Jay had this year, John Elway would of NOT won many more games then Jay. So please let us know when you pull your head out ok?... Thanks
                    Last edited by Chillez; 03-02-2009, 12:14 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is who cutlers agent is talking too and you are telling us not to quote it?
                      But all this crap of Cutler hearing trade came from ESPN did it not?

Because it has to do with McDaniels? The Quote for McDaniels came from the Denver Post.
                      The Broncos cut off all communications with Cutler and his agent after the story broke on the internet.

Who else were they supposed to talk to if his own team wouldn't talk to him?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Get rid of Cutler.

It's about time this organization gets some players with a damn backbone.

"How dare they think about trading moi....I'm Jay Cutler!!"

Comment

• it's called tact.

professionals are good at using it.

if cutler wanted to come out on top of this situation, he would have been above the BS that has transpired thus far and already talked to the brass.

he needs to realize that he's not the one cutting checks and thus making the decisions.

but instead he is pouting.

Comment

• I think it is funny how the sports media has instantly hailed the Chiefs as and all of a sudden a team turned around. Yah they got a guy that had a great year last season. Yet no one seems to mention that he played for a team that had an established core of players on both ends of the ball. The Chiefs on the other hand do not have a Randy Moss or a Wess Welker. Their best offensive player wants out so he can go to a contender before his time is up. Their RB seems to have fallen out of favor for being an unfavorable character. So I personally can't wait for Cassel to fail horribly in KC without the supporting cast he had in NE.
                            Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

This crap is from the initial reports. It's typical politician BS jumbo.

Aka. We got caught so now we need to do damage control and lie our asses off. I see through this crap like I saw through one of my friends GF's lying about cheating on him. It's so stupid. They always say we love blah blah, and here's an example (the example you probably think) of why you'd think that... guess what the example that's given is usually exactly why they cheated on you, and the same is for McTard.

McTard tried to trade the future of this organization for Cassel and it blew up in his face royally... from here it's just a big SPIN.

Comment

• Forget about 'the future".

We need a "now".

Comment

Working...
                                X