X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
    it's called tact.

professionals are good at using it.

if cutler wanted to come out on top of this situation, he would have been above the BS that has transpired thus far and already talked to the brass.

he needs to realize that he's not the one cutting checks and thus making the decisions.

but instead he is pouting.
    How exactly is he pouting?
    sigpic

Comment

• I can see why Cutler is crying to the media. It has to be hard for him without Shanahan there to hold his hand!

Comment

• a meeting was scheduled.

he backs out and says he just wants to lay low.

why? are you scared to talk to them? you weren't worried about it during that cup cake phone interview you gave...

so, he's pouting...

Comment

a meeting was scheduled.

he backs out and says he just wants to lay low.

why? are you scared to talk to them? you weren't worried about it during that cup cake phone interview you gave...

so, he's pouting...
          There was no meeting scheduled.......so how can he back out of a meeting that never existed and pout about it?

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/01/cutl...ncos-in-denve/

"On top of that, there was and is no meeting scheduled between Cutler and the Broncos."
          Last edited by Chidoze; 03-02-2009, 12:24 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
            There's also a story on PFT.com stating that Cutler was "Gone"....I'm assuming "gone" means traded, until the Pats pushed the deal through with KC.

Adam Schefter also reported that there never was, nor is there, a meeting scheduled between Cutler and the Broncos.
            The only thing i remember about cutler being gone was the report earlier that i watched on NFL network by Adam Shefter and it has since been erased from the site perhaps because it may not be true, but there was no retraction either. But his agent said he was gone meaning "Not in Denver" to make the meeting. Maybe went to bail Marshall out of Jail not sure. But it is being said Denver is trying to contact him.

And sorry but this sounds all to familiar with the same thing when McDaniel's tried to contact him after the Shanny firing and Jay didn't return his calls. So who are we suppose to believe seriously?

Everybody want to force their point of views about cutler over on us but some of us who think Cutler could be wrong have open minds about the situation as well. But everybody is hell bound and determine to use the fact that he is the franchise Qb automatically make him right. But I don't think that way I take all the Info and try to figure it out myself and give a point of view. The Op of this thread said she didn't like the Off the field Jay right now, which is what I am agreeing with. Of course I want Jay to come to his senses but I am in support of the Coach and the Franchise on this one due to previous behavioral actions I have seen from Cutler.

Comment

The Broncos cut off all communications with Cutler and his agent after the story broke on the internet.

Who else were they supposed to talk to if his own team wouldn't talk to him?
              Exactly... what kind of head coach refuses to talk to their QB about a trade rumor IF IT ISN'T TRUE.

How much more clear does it have to be for you all.

Comment

There was no meeting scheduled.......so how can he back out of a meeting that isnt scheduled and pout about it?

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/01/cutl...ncos-in-denve/

"On top of that, there was and is no meeting scheduled between Cutler and the Broncos."
                ok, thought i read it somewhere in the mess of stories about this. either way...

dude would benefit if he stepped out the woodwork and made himself available to meet with the brass and squash it...

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                  I can see why Cutler is crying to the media. It has to be hard for him without Shanahan there to hold his hand!

When did you fall out of the Intelligent Tree? I'm somewhat surprised, silk.......

Comment

• Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                    Exactly... what kind of head coach refuses to talk to their QB about a trade rumor IF IT ISN'T TRUE.

How much more clear does it have to be for you all.
                    What kind of Qb goes straight to the press before finding out from his Boss? How much more clearer does it have to be for you to see our point of view? Sorry man but really tired of people forcing this whole Cutler is innocent when their is no proof either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                      The only thing i remember about cutler being gone was the report earlier that i watched on NFL network by Adam Shefter and it has since been erased from the site perhaps because it may not be true, but there was no retraction either. But his agent said he was gone meaning "Not in Denver" to make the meeting. Maybe went to bail Marshall out of Jail not sure. But it is being said Denver is trying to contact him.

And sorry but this sounds all to familiar with the same thing when McDaniel's tried to contact him after the Shanny firing and Jay didn't return his calls. So who are we suppose to believe seriously?

Everybody want to force their point of views about cutler over on us but some of us who think Cutler could be wrong have open minds about the situation as well. But everybody is hell bound and determine to use the fact that he is the franchise Qb automatically make him right. But I don't think that way I take all the Info and try to figure it out myself and give a point of view. The Op of this thread said she didn't like the Off the field Jay right now, which is what I am agreeing with. Of course I want Jay to come to his senses but I am in support of the Coach and the Franchise on this one due to previous behavioral actions I have seen from Cutler.
                      No, the story on PFT said a source inside the situation said Cutler was "Gone"...not gone like out of town, traded Gone.

Sorry, I'll have to disagree with you here. I havent seen a behavioral problem with Cutler in the past. And I'll take the guy that been here for nearly 4 years word, over a guy that comes from the lying Patriot spin zone.
                      sigpic

Comment

What kind of Qb goes straight to the press before finding out from his Boss? How much more clearer does it have to be for you to see our point of view? Sorry man but really tired of people forcing this whole Cutler is innocent when their is no proof either way.
                        HE AND HIS AGENT CALLED THE BRONCOS (AKA HIS BOSS) TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE RUMOR AND THEY CEASED ALL CONTACT WITH HIM AND HIS AGENT.

What the hell do you think he's going to do... sit back and say thanks for refusing to talk to me about this trade rumors.

What kind of head coach who's honest doesn't call their QB on their own and say, "yo, don't believe this crap, I've got your back."

If I was in Cutler's shoes and I found out I might lose my team, my home etc, I'd be freaking the hell out... especially since Cutler loves it here.
                        Last edited by UberBroncoMan; 03-02-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Why is it so hard to understand.....the Broncos cut off communications with Cutler.

Meaning, THEY DIDNT WANT TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THE SITUATION.
                          sigpic

Comment

ok, thought i read it somewhere in the mess of stories about this. either way...

dude would benefit if he stepped out the woodwork and made himself available to meet with the brass and squash it...
                            I dont see why he should want to talk to them, if they dont wanna talk to him.

The Broncos havent contacted Jay at all since they cut off communications with him, apparently.
                            sigpic

Comment

I dont see why he should want to talk to them, if they dont wanna talk to him.

The Broncos havent contacted Jay at all since they cut off communications with him, apparently.
                              They did contact him about a meeting mid-day today... but till then they were mum, and thus treating him with no respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                                When did you fall out of the Intelligent Tree? I'm somewhat surprised, silk.......
                                He's joined the chiggs, antwnbroncofan, momentom, and the rest of the heartless ******bags club.

Comment

Working...
                                X