McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    HE AND HIS AGENT CALLED THE BRONCOS (AKA HIS BOSS) TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE RUMOR AND THEY CEASED ALL CONTACT WITH HIM AND HIS AGENT.

What the hell do you think he's going to do... sit back and say thanks for refusing to talk to me about this trade rumors.

What kind of head coach who's honest doesn't call their QB on their own and say, "yo, don't believe this crap, I've got your back."

If I was in Cutler's shoes and I found out I might lose my team, my home etc, I'd be freaking the hell out... especially since Cutler loves it here.
    You know what I am done I tried a positive approach and it was ignored.http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...95#post2616195 BTW this thread was going on while the crap hit the board today and I was trying to be positive and contribute but still get treated like crap.

so now I come on here and tried to have a decent convo and get called Dumb. An told I have no clue blah blah blah. This is the crap I am tired of. Why is it so hard to just say Yeah the young QB needs toughened up and Grow up and take us to a championship but no everyone wants to caudle him well I am not going to do it the fans are the ones who turned me against him with all their BS excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
      He's joined the chiggs, antwnbroncofan, momentom, and the rest of the heartless ******bags club.
      Hahaha...don't forget MindField!!! He might take it as an insult that he was not mentioned...lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
        He's joined the chiggs, antwnbroncofan, momentom, and the rest of the heartless ******bags club.
        Silks got a brain, though, he's just bent, there is a difference.......

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          Silks got a brain, though, he's just bent, there is a difference.......
          I think I can make light on this situation...lmfao...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mlsTmoINA

If this does not make you laugh...well then F' off...lol.

Comment

• ^ Your agruments keep getting killed, so I don't know why you can't see the light?

Comment

• Dude! Put.......down.......the Youtube.......and slowly back away from your puter. .......

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                Dude! Put.......down.......the Youtube.......and slowly back away from your puter. .......
                Hey, now that was funny...lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                  Salute to you :salute!:

Jay Cutler can take his whinin arse elsewhere!
                  Your SO two faced one minute you like Jay Cutler then next day you can't stand the guy :nono: .. Dont deserve be a Denver fan in my book!!!
                  Last edited by Chillez; 03-02-2009, 01:16 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• mcdaniels needs to go....i give mad props to cutler he should stand up for himself....

When shanny came to denver he didnt say oh wow im comfortable with my previous QB lets bring him to denver and trade john elway....

Mcdaniels has shown just how green and naive he really is. they are giving 5 year contracts to guys that are in there 30's smart FO dont do that period!!!!!!

As far as cutler being a whiner????? he doesnt compare to half of the weak ass fans on this forum....

if I was bowlen i would fire mcdaniels promote dennison to interim, admit it was a mistake...and press on at least then cutler would know that bowlen was telling the truth.....

i hated the mcd siging but decided to have a open mind this doesnt not help me want to endorse him as far as i care he gets fired and we bring in someone who actually knows the right way to fix a defense.

Currently he has made the same boneheaded FA pick-ups shanny got fired for....i see no difference...problem is mcd isnt half the coach shanny was, and shanny never entertained trading a franchise QB for a 1 year wonder who played good in a system for a year.....

neither xanders or MCD has a clue...and its being proven day in and day out since FA started....

Comment

• Cutler is still a kid. He's been told the fate of the franchise rests on his shoulders, that he's the face of the franchise, and then this. I can't blame him for being angry, but now, he's acting like a kid. I think the entire fan base is, at least, a little steamed. I, for one, am more than angry, at McDaniels, of course, but now Jay too.

For this team to move forward, they have to settle their differences and they have to do it now. With the most recent Brandon Marshall PR disaster, free agency, re-building the defense, the signings, the FA visits, contract talks, and ultimately, the draft; a vitally important draft for the Bronco future, McDaniels AND Cutler cannot afford any more he said/he said bs. They need to get on the same page, and they must do it now, today, this minute.

Damn this is frustrating watching our franchise sink into this mire. Get in here Bowlen and help sort this thing out. I can't even imagine the meltdown if the Broncos go 2 and 14. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                        Get rid of Cutler.

It's about time this organization gets some players with a damn backbone.

"How dare they think about trading moi....I'm Jay Cutler!!"

LOL .... im just so fed up with posts like theses so i basicly have no comment
                        Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

• Originally posted by Runner View Post
                          Cutler is still a kid. He's been told the fate of the franchise rests on his shoulders, that he's the face of the franchise, and then this. I can't blame him for being angry, but now, he's acting like a kid. I think the entire fan base is, at least, a little steamed. I, for one, am more than angry, at McDaniels, of course, but now Jay too.

For this team to move forward, they have to settle their differences and they have to do it now. With the most recent Brandon Marshall PR disaster, free agency, re-building the defense, the signings, the FA visits, contract talks, and ultimately, the draft; a vitally important draft for the Bronco future, McDaniels AND Cutler cannot afford any more he said/he said bs. They need to get on the same page, and they must do it now, today, this minute.

Damn this is frustrating watching our franchise sink into this mire. Get in here Bowlen and help sort this thing out. I can't even imagine the meltdown if the Broncos go 2 and 14. Yikes.
                          yeah I am just venting myself. But my god both sides are wrong (if any of the initial reports are true) and everyone wants to push the fact that Cutler is right onto everyone and that is just as frustrating to claim you are right when you have the same info as the next guy and none of the Info is even really reliable in all actuality.
                          Last edited by BroncosRockdaRockies; 03-02-2009, 01:21 AM. Reason: needed to add sentence

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                            yeah I am just venting myself. But my god both sides are wrong (if any of the initial reports are true) and everyone wants to push the fact that Cutler is right onto everyone and that is just as frustrating to claim you are right when you have the same info as the next guy and none of the Info is even really reliable in all actuality.
                            Jay has said a lot of what he's hearing has come from other players and sources like ESPN, that, for whatever reason, has thrown in all kinds of unsubstantiated garbage about how all this went down.

It shouldn't have happened. You're angry, Jay and that's understandable. But you can't sit down in Tennessee somewhere and steam about things that are probably wildly untrue.

They have to talk, but more importantly for this team, they have to start moving forward, and they have to do that right now.

Comment

• Cutler feels that the Broncos knifed him in the back.

There are reports that he is pissed, wont meet with the team, and wants to be traded.

I can understand being upset.

I dont understand why he wouldnt want to talk with the broncos to clear the air and get this thing behind him.

If he wants traded, he has taken the nuclear option and is so offended by mcdaniels betrayal that he wants out. Cutler is a bit brash and high-maintenance so it wouldnt suprise me if he is thinking like this at the moment. Then again, I know him about as well as I do Dr. House, just what I have seen on the tv.

It seems to me that if the Broncos were considering moving Cutler, they should have done the deal. Now they have to clean up the mess. Why they would even consider moving Cutler is beyond me.

It seems to me that McDaniels is so infatuated with the way the patriots do things, that he will not be satisfied until he remolds the Broncos in their image. Why dump bates? Why come to denver to dump cutler?

Comment

• Originally posted by AzDenFan View Post

..It seems to me that McDaniels is so infatuated with the way the patriots do things, that he will not be satisfied until he remolds the Broncos in their image. Why dump bates? Why come to denver to dump cutler?
                                You're right, and it smacks of the early days of the Dan Reeves tenure when he seemed to want to re-make the Broncos in the image of the Cowboys.

He played with Red Millers' team in 1981 and went 10 & 6.

He then started purging the roster, and went 2 & 7 in that strike year.

This is what I fear here. With the talent this team has, there is absolutely no reason they can't win 8 or 9 games given that brutal schedule. It could put the franchise on pace to really make noise in a season or two, but it has to start now. This nonsense has to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X