McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr. Bowlen

How are you liking your decision to fire Shanahan now?
    -You just paid more than $1 million for a long snapper you didn't need
    -You just brought in a 37+-year-old-safety that's lost a step for $9 Million
    -You just brought in a >30-year-old RB with bad knees
    -You hired two Un-freaking-believably stupid kids who think that they can spin the Cutler mess into a "we were just picking up the phone" angle--when the deal was apparently offered to THREE separate teams;

As bad a Shanahan may have been, even a little experience might prevented Doogie McLiarson from pulling something this stupid. And Brian Xanders? Really? That's the best you could do?

Shanahan may have needed to go, but these nimrods think they are the smartest guys on the block, when they aren't even the smartest guys at their group home.

Comment

• I keep saying we do not know the whole story. McDaniels could have come in very open to working with Cutler only to find a passive aggressive QB (very believable from Cutler) and decided maybe going with a different QB would be best.

Something happened to change the tune of the Coach and the Owner, and I am betting it happened around the time the Goodmans were canned.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Let it be him, then:
        QB Chris Pizzotti, Harvard

But right on, valid concern, how do I make sure I get who I want in the later rounds? I mean we can´t make the I definately want this guy so I draft him higher type of statement on all our draft picks. How do you swing the deal and keep all the other interested parties off your prodigy?
        mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• You have to wonder here...what is Mortenson's motivation here?

What could he possibly have to gain from going on Mike and Mike and calling McDaniels a liar?

Page hits and more interviews. That's all he has to gain.

This whole thing makes me sick. McDaniels came out and said that he didn't initiate the talks...why go on the radio to call him on it? To help an organization implode? So you can be the guy who reported it? Talk about effing ego.

I hate them all right now.

Jim

Comment

• I still say we trade whatever we need to to get Matt Stafford.

Start fresh!

Comment

• Yet another reason we should trade Cutler to San Fransisco so he can out to Cali and be roomies with his butt buddy Jeremy!

Comment

• Mort like every other analyst out there is proving one thing for sure. McDaniel's is nothing but a young punk coach trying to run the show. Also McDaniel's is a straight up liar and that is not a good characteristic to have, especially as a new coach who has proved nothing to his players.:cutler:

Comment

• Chris Pizzotti,

hopefully not the next Jared Zabransky,

into oblivion.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                    Yet another reason we should trade Cutler to San Fransisco so he can out to Cali and be roomies with his butt buddy Jeremy!
                    Wow every post i have seen from you is a joke you really need to get a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      Yet another reason we should trade Cutler to San Fransisco so he can out to Cali and be roomies with his butt buddy Jeremy!
                      I'm growing dumber every day reading posts like these
                      http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tackle Me Elmo View Post
                        I'm growing dumber every day reading posts like these
                        just look up the clowns post this is an example of why you do not do drugs when pregnant people like this come of it.

Comment

• Mort has an awful lot to gain from making this story bigger than it is. And with Denver refusing to discuss it any further, Mort has carte blanche to say whatever he wants.

Awesome.

If McD is on the level, he needs to set the record straight today, ON ESPN, with PTI. Make that **** happen, Joshy.
                          In Manning I trust.

Comment

• I sympathize!

Comment

• Well, you can follow the whiny a** brat to Detroit and root for a difernet team!

God, I wish people would quit defending this kid, he is a punk, flat out!

Comment

• Rotoworld on Cutler:

We haven't seen a temper tantrum of this magnitude since Diana Ross was given a hotel room with the wrong color of wall paper back in 1978.
                                Kinda funny

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Working...
                                X