• Show
Clear All

• A huge LOL followed by a
    Then I heard Marshall got arrested and
    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by Orale Holmes View Post
      Who ever show's up for the first snap to QB is the one I'll cheer for. Im a Broncos fan first...Its important to keep that in mind!
      1000% aggreed:go:

Comment

• cutler and his agent are becoming slightly annoying. The longer it goes the more annoying it gets.:go:

Comment

• First off, Jay Cutler isn't waiting for anything. Their is no meetings schedualed between him and FO.

My opinion is that McD made a mistake, I can forget that. But Cutler was hung out to dry in this deal. As far as the Millionaire QB thing. We all live pretty good in this country and we all manage to ***** and complain. So what.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

• On Saturday i wanted McD's head to be thrown in the oven. It's Monday, and i still do. Cutler hasn't reacted in any different way i imagined he would. But McDoublefaced? The problem in this team is the defense, and this guy already caused turmoil in the offense. He denied that he wanted or had the intention to trade him and we know that's BS.

We already know how Cutler is, i'm not surprised. He'll get over it and eventually will talk to them, he has to, there's no other way.
            sigpic

Comment

• Let me clarify a few things here...

1. I 100% want Cutler to our starter next year. He gives us the best chance to win. I am a huge Cutler fan. I own a navy Cutler jersey...and for a bit I was seriously considering buying another (orange) cutler jersey because I bought two "Captain" patches but they only had orange ones.

2. I'm not defending either side of the problem right now. All I was trying to do is calm everyone down and trying to keep everyone from overreacting to every new "rumor" or "report" that comes out from "sources"

3. Even though I want Cutler back next year...if he truly does believe he's bigger than the franchise/is trying to force a trade, then he can go ahead and leave. We are Broncos fans. Not "whoever our current QB is" fans. I'd love to have him, but if he doesn't want to be here, then get whatever we can in return for him.
              Goal Line Blitz - Football MMORPG

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=29101449

Comment

• Amaze

It's amazing some of the things that come out of people's mouth lol JCdavey needs to put the beer down and step away from the couch...

Even thou I dont put much stock in what comes out Trent Dilfer's mouth, the situation was handle bad by the front office. Now you have a new coach at odds with his franchise QB but thank god it is March not August.

Comment

• Who Jim Bates? Well Cutler is probably just pissed because now he has to learn a whole new complicated playbook. I don't think Shanny's playbook was a walk in the park and now this!? I'd be pissed tho too but damn man up son your making millions. Realistically your not even better than Phillis Rivers so quit crying and go play football.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
                    Mc******bag does indeed need to apologize.....for LYING. Heck he should apologize for even thinking cassell is better than Cutler. You're a moron who just don't realize what's happened. Now we can only hope Mc******bag gets blown out of town as soon as possible. That's the only way that can fully mend relationships with Cutler and the front office. I wish Jay's team mates would say something already. Wish Joey Porter was on the team, I bet he'd have a lot to say.
                    I realize exactly what happened. McDaniel tried to see what it would take to get Cassel. He owes nothing to Cutler. He is here to put the best team on the field he can and win games. I am 100% positive he couldn't give a **** if you think you know more than he does.

Nothing he did was an embarrassment to this franchise...nothing.

When the story got out it was nothing but a footnote to the Cassel trade, it was a non story not even worthy of it's own by line.

Now Cutler goes off to the media and talks about how pissed and hurt he is....the story grows. Cutler refuses to come in and iron things out...now it is on the front page of ESPN EMBARRASSING THE FRANCHISE . Not to mention making himself look like an ass nationally.

The players only have two thing to worry about PLAYING and conducting themselves in a manner that reflects well on the franchise.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                      On Saturday i wanted McD's head to be thrown in the oven. It's Monday, and i still do. Cutler hasn't reacted in any different way i imagined he would. But McDoublefaced? The problem in this team is the defense, and this guy already caused turmoil in the offense. He denied that he wanted or had the intention to trade him and we know that's BS.

We already know how Cutler is, i'm not surprised. He'll get over it and eventually will talk to them, he has to, there's no other way.
                      I agree i would like to say the owner come out and say he is disgusted with mc******bag and xwoman and has reprimanded them for that

Comment

• Originally posted by broncobuckeyes View Post
                        Cutler is being a baby and needs to chill.
                        Stop this non-sense. Please, from now on, everyone should be required to reference a quote if you are going to say Cutler is "whining" or "crying". QUOTE EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID that makes him a "baby".
                        http://timtebowtime.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
                          cutler and his agent are becoming slightly annoying. The longer it goes the more annoying it gets.:go:

I'm in your boat.

Brian dawkins didn't cry after 7 probowls, and 13 years in philly, he stepped up and is going to ring some bells to prove he is worth it.

Cutler get a note pad and take notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beachgirl View Post
                            McDaniels hasn't proven anything, he hasn't even coached 1 game yet and you want to give him a pass. He is a LIAR, he and the Broncos organization need to man up and admit that they are the ones that contacted the Patriots to get Cassell and trade Cutler. It doesn't even make sense that any of those organizations would contact the Broncos to get Cutler, think about it. Cutler wasn't upset on Saturday, it was on Sunday that he was mad because they denied the whole thing.

I think we have had enough bad quarterbacks on the Broncos since Elway left, that we have every right to be upset that some newbie baby coach wants to come in and trade our first good franchise QB. Remember when Dan Reeves came in and wanted to trade Elway, look how well that turned out.

They need to fire McDaniels now and find a coach who is willing to work with Cutler! I have no faith that this guy knows what he's doing. Probably be another Wade Phillips.
                            How do you know they are liars? Seriously. Give me your source for them lieing and I will gladly change my viewpoint on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                              I realize exactly what happened. McDaniel tried to see what it would take to get Cassel. He owes nothing to Cutler. He is here to put the best team on the field he can and win games. I am 100% positive he couldn't give a **** if you think you know more than he does.

Nothing he did was an embarrassment to this franchise...nothing.

When the story got out it was nothing but a footnote to the Cassel trade, it was a non story not even worthy of it's own by line.

Now Cutler goes off to the media and talks about how pissed and hurt he is....the story grows. Cutler refuses to come in and iron things out...now it is on the front page of ESPN EMBARRASSING THE FRANCHISE . Not to mention making himself look like an ass nationally.

The players only have two thing to worry about PLAYING and conducting themselves in a manner that reflects well on the franchise.

Kinda funny outside of you and a couple other clowns on here mc******bag and xwoman are the laughing stock of the nfl ever forum i visit every show i watch is in shock about how stupid they could be to want to trade a probowl top 10 qb for a schmuck that played 15 or so games and had not played since highschool.

Comment

• Why is everyone calling for the head of McDaniels, espc after hearing that Cutler was asking for a trade after his little QB coach left. I have now been left with the idea that Cutler, though he may have all the tools and brass to be a top level QB for a NFL team, may not have the maturity or leadership for a team which is run in this manner.

Remember the Pat's are all about the team and no individuals, and this stuff from Cutler isn't going to make him sound like any more of a team player which is needed in any organization unless your the Raiders or a team with Brett Farve playing.

Like its got to the point were im thinking Cassel would have been a better option just because we would avoid this drama and know that he can play the system already.

Comment

Working...
                                X