McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AC1 View Post
    More rats from the crappy fanbase, who live on a different planet where punk-mouth phyllis (the same punk who was a Peyton Hillis injury away from leading the most talented roster in the NFL to a non-playoff season) was the best QB in the NFL. That's pretty funny.

You guys are so stupid you don't even know whom to root against. Cutler was the reason this team got more than 4 wins and you want to "keep Jay in Denver"? If you had any sense, you'd be clamoring to "keep McDaniels in Denver".
    peyton hillis lol

if you had any brains you'd know tatum bell was outplaying LT in week 17 till jay cutler decided "let's throw an int right into sd's end zone and force passes all game long"

jay's a failure guys, face it...plus he's got a disease, i can understand why mcdaniels tried to trade him

he'll probably try again, that honeymoon is already moving to a divorce
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      dirty sanchez cause he comes from a winner and he IS a winner

that i'd fear more than any 11-35 college qb who can't win in the pros
      Because winning in college worked out so well for Vince Young and Matt Leinart
      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

• oh and to add, yes, keep mcdaniels in denver too

ex pat coaches and players = garbage outside of the pats belichik system
        sigpic

Comment

Because winning in college worked out so well for Vince Young and Matt Leinart
          and losing in college has worked out so well for cutler lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
            If you dont like me or my opinions dont post on my threads thank you and have a wonderful day
            Are you five years old? The point of having threads and posts is too argue and discuss seriously are you all is a pathetic, idiotic troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by neume1mb View Post
              Dojo I have a feeling you still live with your parents.

The comments, the joker fetish. Little creepy bud.
              no sir. 26. Have a 3000+ sq ft house on a quarter acre lot. Never missed a payment. Getting married with a kid on the way. Just because I'm into comics, video games, and football doesn't mean I'm a sloppy fat kid with pimples.
              Last edited by DoJo Chargerfan; 03-02-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• If i was Jay i be pissed too. After the coach told everyone that he will work hard to build his relationship with Jay and makes him comfortable with his system ans Jay was all for it and was willing to learn than all of a sudden WHAMMY!! Rumors got out (damn media for blowing this way out of proportion because it's more interesting to write about)

Beside i think Jay is just a little ticked and wants to cool off a little bit before returning to HQ or until McD just admit that he did wanted Cassel but decided that Jay has more potential. Time will help cool them off

He will be a bronco no matter what happens!
                Please insert a sig here.

laziness isn't healthy :go:

Comment

• AGREED!! Pretty much to all of it.

Comment

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think about that

NO
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                      Last time I checked Shanny didnt do that and he won 2 SB's with the interm QB... oh thats right that was Elway.... Nolan was the one that wanted Elway gone.

First things, first pawtna....

This thing is turning into the Cutler/Plummer fiasco on here (if you guys remember all that) and all it did was divide us. Us as fans. Of the BRONCOS. Mindfield has been an avid supporter (even if he doesn't always agree) and usually gives pretty spot on analysis. For you to say he'd be an SD supporter is moronic.

Secondly...

How did Nolan want Elway gone? I thought during that time it was REEVES who was our coach. Do you remember what happened there? It ultimately led to REEVES getting fired for Wade Phillips. I'll give you a hint... the other QB involved had to go play in the XFL.

Not jumpin down your throat, but just wantin you to take a step back and realize what you're saying, when you're sayin it!
                      Thank You theMileHighGuy!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncanatic View Post
                        Anybody notice there are more Charger fans posting here than Bronco fans? They are loving it, the idea of not having Cutler in Denver makes them drool. They know they are in trouble this year!
                        Seriously... I am a HUGE Broncos fan and I am on this board a LOT. Granted, I don't post a whole lot (not enough time). But guys like JCDavey with almost 6,000 posts on a Broncos message board!!! LOL, that's like the president of Weight Watchers trolling around on the Hostess Twinkies website. Seriously, 6,000 posts!?!?!?! Don't you have anything better to do Charger fans?

Comment

Production? How about 4500+ yards (good for 3rd in the NFL and 1st in the AFC) with a crappy defense and 8 RBs on IR? How about an 8-8 record on a team with 3-13 talent?

There were 3-4 other AFC QBs better than him last year? Really? According to whom? Certainly not the players and coaches in the league, who also vote in the pro bowl. And let's not brush aside his pro bowl berth as if he is Brett Favre or Champ Bailey. He was making his first pro bowl. You make your first pro bowl on performance (sometimes two seasons worth), not reputation. You make your last pro bowl on reputation.

The bottomline is that he is a better QB than McDaniels is a head coach.
                          AC just shut it you know Mind, broncofanatik and others of the dumb dumb brigage only gauge production in the W/L column then take presidents of the overall health of the team... They wont miss what they have until its gone that's how some of these idiots will redeem themselves but most likely they will keep saying it til they are blue in the face because they HATE being wrong.
                          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                            Some of the things you said were wrong.. Firstly Cutler said if we trade him this team will be in bad situation. Basically saying he is the franchise.
                            No he said there will be problems if we trade him... meaning the players he's developed a relationship with over his 3 years here will be upset... Not saying he is the franchise... he's saying he's the franchise QB...

Secondly marshall also lost us 2 games.. I guess you forgot about those but oh well. Cutler shouldve lost us one game but we got a gimme by the nfl. He also didn't help us and hurt us a lot in like 5 of the other games we lost. No one is denying his talent and to say stafford will amount to nothing proves you know nothing about the nfl... After watching tom brady a 6th round? pick go on to win 3 Sbs and cassel a 7th round? 5th round? I forget pick go onto an 11-5 record proves anyone can be good if given a chance.
                            What 2 games did Marshall lose? I'm thinking... ... ... Closest thing i can recall is the Dolphins game when he was called for PI which was total bull btw... please enlighten me of the other game(s)...

The SD game (hoculi call) yes giant mistake, i can guarantee that a phantom fumble like that is extremely rare... But lets see what did Cutler do in that game? and Marshall? mhm...

I NEVER said Stafford would amount to nothing LMFAO! I said he wouldn't be as good as Cutler... And Stafford btw might go #1 overall in the draft so your TB Cassell 5-7th round draft pick babble confused me... I believe Cassell's achievements last year were more a credit to the system and players than Cassell himself..

And I must say my feelings were a little hurt by you insulting my football knowledge.

Yes you seem upset and need to calm down before posting. Just like a lot of people. I'm not on the trade him boat or the keep him boat. I'm on the let the FO do what they think is best boat because i'm a bronco fan and they know more facts than me.

p.s. marshall is a thug.
                            Yes I am upset just like EVERYONE, whether they be pissed at the FO, McDumbass, or Cutler... I need to calm down before posting? What? I come here to express my feelings about the Broncos... whether those feelings are calm or not shouldn't make any difference...

I think everyone is on that boat you're on... We can't change anything...

p.s. Beast Marsh is not a thug... He makes mistakes like the rest of us... I don't see any reason to jump on him over silly little things... The recent incident was dismissed and everything is fine...
                            sigpic

:orton: ITS TIME FOR THE ORTONATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncanatic View Post
                              Anybody notice there are more Charger fans posting here than Bronco fans? They are loving it, the idea of not having Cutler in Denver makes them drool. They know they are in trouble this year!
                              actually, not really. The Broncos have overspent in FA every year and have gotten worst and worst. FA does not scare me. The good drafts that you had the past 2 years scare me MUCH more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                                peyton hillis lol

if you had any brains you'd know tatum bell was outplaying LT in week 17 till jay cutler decided "let's throw an int right into sd's end zone and force passes all game long"

jay's a failure guys, face it...plus he's got a disease, i can understand why mcdaniels tried to trade him

he'll probably try again, that honeymoon is already moving to a divorce
                                Wow, talk about missing a point. Hillis was the 7th RB injured.

Cutler decided to force passes all game long? You guys are so cute. Have you have heard of the concept of the play-caller? You must have seen him. He's the guy on your sideline that tells punk-mouth to hand the ball off to LT or Sproles and calls all those play-action and screen plays because he realizes punk-mouth's true worth.

If a QB is a failure, his play-caller calls fewer pass plays, not the second highest attempts in the league. You want a failure? I'll give you one - his name is phyllis and he's a punk-mouth.
                                Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X