McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear ATNBRONCOFAN

your an idiot. Cutler has every right to be pissed if the Broncos entertained any offers for him. I love my Broncos but any one in the Front Office that did that needs to go the F*** on.

Comment

• Because it comes across to him that Josh was intrested in his former QB over him which i can understand the confusment. this is all blowen out of the water, I'm sure Jay gets it now and just got the wrong impression. no need to freak out peeps
      sigpic
      Champ is the UBBER CB!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosNL View Post
        I love the player Jay Cutler, but sometimes I dont get him. Why would he be mad? It's not like the Broncostried to trade him. Other teams called, and the Broncos said no. Whats the big deal? How can Cutler be mad for other teams mentioning his name
        In my opinion he thinks too highly off himself ....When he sits down and thinks about it after the anger is gone if there is any at all this should just about bring him down to earth and make him realize that no one is out of the question to be traded no matter how much promise is shown....it might up his game ....

Alot of you guys wanted to sign a veteran qb so that cutler could feel al little pressure about his status as the starting qb in denver well this is just about that

Comment

I love the player Jay Cutler, but sometimes I dont get him. Why would he be mad? It's not like the Broncostried to trade him. Other teams called, and the Broncos said no. Whats the big deal? How can Cutler be mad for other teams mentioning his name
          NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Jay Cutler is upset after his name was involved in convoluted trade talks involving Matt Cassel.
          Before the Pats traded Cassel to the Chiefs, the Bucs, Lions, and Broncos became entwined in the talks. Tampa called Denver about a three-way deal that would have sent Cassel to the Broncos and Cutler to the Bucs. The Lions also knocked on Denver's door about Cutler with Cassel as potential bait, but the Broncos turned down both offers after "entertaining the notion." Schefter was clear that the Broncos only fielded calls and did not instigate talks.

they shouldnt even be on the phone!!!!!!!!

Comment

I do not even know if this is a story, but if Jay is mad, he needs to understand that information is valuable. Getting a GM on the phone talking trades is a golden intel gathering opportunity.

Oh and Jay, other teams willing to trade for you is a good thing. Get mad when no teams want you.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Personally I think our front office was more into the idea of trading him than we think. It sounds like McDaniels loves all the NE players and the thought of having Cassell excited him. I think Jay was probably pretty close to traded today and that's why he's upset. I don't think it was as simple as a couple teams calling us out of interest. I think there is some validity to Cutler's anger. McDaniel better realize quick that Jay is our franchise.

Comment

• Yer we know absolutely nothing about what he thinks about the talks it all seems blown well out of proportion. I'm sure Jay has figured out by now what went on and is just as excited as the rest of us that B-Dawk is a Bronco!

:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post

WRONG

You take the time to listen to other GMs, if you just hang up on them you will find deals very hard to get done.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• cutler is probably sitting at home and gets a call from a reporter....'did you hear? the broncos tried to trade you for matt cassel'

how would you expect him to react?

you people need to think out all the possible situations before jumping to conclusions

he and mcdaniels have probably talked today and had a good laugh

this place is nutty

Comment

• Thanks Pat for the idiots that are in control of the Broncos!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                        you've got to be kidding

Comment

• McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Well I read the threads about Teams trying to Trade for Jay. But now I read this....

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/bronco....2.946829.html

Please tell me thats not gonna happen.

Damn now I'm scared.

At least Xanders said that theres no talks to trade him.
                          But seeing that were trying to shop him is scary.

Comment

• if this is freakin true

what an insane off season so far

Comment

• ***!!!! I hate Bowlen!!!!!

Comment

• What the f....

Comment

Working...
                                X