Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    Let's not do this, I started it and I'll end it, silk is an outstanding poster, I was just wondering when and why he's done a 180 on Cutler.......
    I noticed it too, I figured he's attempting to get a rise out of someone, baiting them into whatever it is he's doing. I dunno......
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sntnl View Post
      Like by now we all know the new management were listening to offers for Cutler and he reacted by being "totally shocked" and comparing himself to Brady and the Mannings.

      I love Cutler as the Broncos QB as much as the next person but he IS NOT being a team player. For all we know in the early years people were proposing trades for Eli before the run to the Super Bowl, but guess what, he didn't make it more of an issue than it was, he just rolled with the punches and then got himself a ring. You sure as hell don't hear those "Silly Giants for trading Rivers for Manning" comments anymore do you.

      If he wants to be a spoilt brat about the situation, then let him, he has to turn up to camp and play the season like everyone else and lets be honest, if he kicks up a fuss and has a down year it will only make him look worse and then we can trade him for one of the more experienced (College wise like Bradford of McCoy) QB's who will be out next year.

      There is no real point for trading Cutler as we would need the #1 pick for Stafford and everyone behind him is rubbish in this draft.

      We all should remember one thing, winning repairs relationships, its been shown many a time in the past and we shouldn't see this situation any differently, like what do we really expect from a 'Bus' client.

      He needs to see that he is a member of the Broncos, not THE Broncos in their entirety as you sure as hell can't win a Super Bowl without your teammates, but you can win one without a QB, proven by the Ravens etc.

      I know alot of you won't agree what im saying as there is alot of love for Cutler and there dam right should be after what he has done for the city and the team, but he has turned into mini Farve with his OTT reactions and mouthing off to the media before talking to the organization.



      no cutler should be mad, cutler went to the probowl in the 2nd full season only to hear his new coach is tryin to trade him for a qb who only played one season. if that was you youd be mad too so shut up.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
        Don't forget he also said that Rivers deserved to be in the Probowl this year (we can assume he was implying over Cutler).
        I have put my TD jersey in the guest room. It will be there for 30 days as he is officially in a TIMEOUT.


        sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          Jay Cutler DESERVES to be pissed off.

          McDummy literally threw him under the bus and tried to trade him away for Matt friken "boy toy" Cassel!

          And on top of all that, he LIED about saying he "NEVER intended to trade Jay".


          Jay could have made himself look a little better by meeting up with the coach, but to say he's acting like a kid or a baby... Hell, you would too if you were thrown under the bus.

          :cutler:
          No I would man up and get the situation sorted, for the amount of money these guys earn the should not have the choice of just not coming in.

          American sports are the only ones in the WORLD were you could get away with **** like this. If your boss calls you in, you get in there and sort it as hes the man who signs they nice cheque and makes your bank balance so impressive.

          And before I get blamed for this, Cutler > Cassel by a country mile, I don't want a trade but I also don't want a QB running the team which thats the job of the Owner, GM and Coach.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            Jay Cutler DESERVES to be pissed off.

            McDummy literally threw him under the bus and tried to trade him away for Matt friken "boy toy" Cassel!

            And on top of all that, he LIED about saying he "NEVER intended to trade Jay".


            Jay could have made himself look a little better by meeting up with the coach, but to say he's acting like a kid or a baby... Hell, you would too if you were thrown under the bus.

            :cutler:
            Theres really no reason to keep saying this. Obviously the people who keep saying Jay is a baby dont realize whats happened and you wont change their mind.

            Theres about 20 threads saying how Jay is whining, if they have the urge to make a new thread saying the same exact thing as the others, then they obviously havent even read any of the other threads. This tells me they really have no idea what the story is.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sntnl View Post
              comparing himself to Brady and the Mannings.
              Ok, you know what, this is crap. He in no way compared himself to Tom Brady or Peyton or Eli Manning.

              So stop spewing this garbage.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • You guys are missing the point again and again, im not saying he shouldn't be mad, im saying he should man up and sort it out. What good is going to come of him (and McD, but by 90% of the reports he reached out to talk and was told no) staying out of Denver and stressing about it. Cutler should know this is now his time to come in, shine and show that he can be a QB with a record over .500.

                Im not from Denver so I really couldn't care less about community impact, im all about the wins.

                Comment


                • Forget this CIA/Patriot/Spy Gate propaganda, Peter King and McDaniels are both really working for ...dun dun dun.... Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Super Chargers.

                  They would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

                  Case solved, lets get blunted Shaggy and munch some Scooby Snacks

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                    You guys are missing the point again and again, im not saying he shouldn't be mad, im saying he should man up and sort it out. What good is going to come of him (and McD, but by 90% of the reports he reached out to talk and was told no) staying out of Denver and stressing about it. Cutler should know this is now his time to come in, shine and show that he can be a QB with a record over .500.

                    Im not from Denver so I really couldn't care less about community impact, im all about the wins.
                    Is it not his right to take a few days and let cooler heads prevail?

                    I think a lot of you are missing the point, posting your ridiculous "Let's bash the **** out of Jay Cutler because he's being an immature baby and a whiner because he wont go to a ****ing meeting" threads.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                      Theres really no reason to keep saying this. Obviously the people who keep saying Jay is a baby dont realize whats happened and you wont change their mind.

                      Theres about 20 threads saying how Jay is whining, if they have the urge to make a new thread saying the same exact thing as the others, then they obviously havent even read any of the other threads. This tells me they really have no idea what the story is.
                      Be careful what you say, as for every Jay is a baby thread there are two **** Mc'D or Broncos blew it threads. All depends on what side of the situation you see huh buddy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
                        Forget this CIA/Patriot/Spy Gate propaganda, Peter King and McDaniels are both really working for ...dun dun dun.... Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Super Chargers.

                        They would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

                        Case solved, lets get blunted Shaggy and munch some Scooby Snacks

                        ROFLOL!!!!!!! This was the most entertaining post yet!!!!! CP to U!
                        sigpic
                        AMPIPE

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                          Is it not his right to take a few days and let cooler heads prevail?

                          I think a lot of you are missing the point, posting your ridiculous "Let's bash the **** out of Jay Cutler because he's being an immature baby and a whiner" threads.
                          Do you just talk **** and not read? I have said 4-5 times I think Cutler is one of the best QB's in the league and I personally wouldn't get rid of him. Who is that saying bash the **** out of him?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by blue diamond View Post
                            And then there is Pat Bowlen...

                            Where are you, the Owner who said Jay is the man here?
                            I agree. I thought Bowlen runs the show. I thought Jay was the man around here. I thought there would be a clear division between the coach and GM post Shanahan.

                            So much for that. McD is every bit as powerful as Shanahan just without the finesse or savvy

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                              Like by now we all know the new management were listening to offers for Cutler and he reacted by being "totally shocked" and comparing himself to Brady and the Mannings.

                              .
                              Bolded part: That was his agent not him talking.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                                I have put my TD jersey in the guest room. It will be there for 30 days as he is officially in a TIMEOUT.


                                TD does seem to harbor just a bit of ill will towards Denver. On NFL Live, during the Vince Young fiasco this year, he was telling a similar story of how he felt about being boo'd by Denver fans in Mile High. But whatever, I love the guy!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X