McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
    Bolded part: That was his agent not him talking.
    Cheers for that, my bad. But I still stick with my comments.

A random question, was he suppose to be at Broncos HQ this week or still on holiday/ whatever they do in offseason?

Comment

• Originally posted by sntnl View Post
      Do you just talk **** and not read? I have said 4-5 times I think Cutler is one of the best QB's in the league and I personally wouldn't get rid of him. Who is that saying bash the **** out of him?
      You're right, I stopped reading after you spouted off some garbage that Jay Cutler compared himself to Tom Brady and Peyton or Eli Manning.

FYI, his agent was implying that teams dont call up other teams who's starting QB is clearly implanted as the starter, and mentioned Brady and the Mannings. So Cutler didnt compare himself or his abilities to them, stop spewing lies.
      Last edited by Chidoze; 03-02-2009, 07:11 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thats why no broncos ever make it to the Hall, because people on the east coast never watch anything out here, and then come off like they know everything, which is the same problem with McDumbass, he thinks everyone in the east is better
        sigpic

Comment

• ironic - somebody I was debating with today told me Cutler wasn't mobile at all. I was like "do you even watch football?"

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            OOH! OHH!

THE GUY FROM ESPN SAYS CUTLER SUCKS, SO HE MUST REALLY SUCK!

This is what the media wants you to do. Instead of saying something sane, they wanna twist it even further to generate conversation.
            Hey, at least it wasn't Tony Cornhole blasting the Broncos this time. Nothing makes me more upset than listening to that pasty faced, bald headed, inbred Dbag, who is just about athletic enough to lift his TV remote control, talk smack on the Broncs.

Comment

No I would man up and get the situation sorted, for the amount of money these guys earn the should not have the choice of just not coming in.

American sports are the only ones in the WORLD were you could get away with **** like this. If your boss calls you in, you get in there and sort it as hes the man who signs they nice cheque and makes your bank balance so impressive.

And before I get blamed for this, Cutler > Cassel by a country mile, I don't want a trade but I also don't want a QB running the team which thats the job of the Owner, GM and Coach.

I agree. He would LOOK better if he would man up and come in and talk... but his actions of being pissed off ARE justifiable.

Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
              Theres really no reason to keep saying this. Obviously the people who keep saying Jay is a baby dont realize whats happened and you wont change their mind.

Theres about 20 threads saying how Jay is whining, if they have the urge to make a new thread saying the same exact thing as the others, then they obviously havent even read any of the other threads. This tells me they really have no idea what the story is.
              I know. I try.

Comment

• Would anything BUT firing Mc'D make Cutler happy or have we got another Reeves situation?

Yeah, he can be pissed off but there is a better way to do it. Saying this ESPN and other media outlets don't help at all with there hounding of the issue. Guess its better than hearing about A-Rod all day every day.

Comment

• In all honesty, I haven't done a 180 on Cutler. I'll always really like the guy, and I'm hopeful it works out for him to stay in Denver.

I do not like the way he's handled the situation through the media. I didn't like the way he's handled himself around the media in the past. I didn't like the 'cheap shot' he gave the defense after the San Diego game. He was right, but you don't go and say things like that through the media. It's a great start to getting a bunch of teammates upset, and talking about you behind your back.

As for McDaniels, I think it was wrong for him, but a little side of me thinks about it like this. He has absolutely no ties to Jay Cutler. He saw, firsthand, Cutler having a miserable game against him. He has ties to Matt Cassel. His offense, and even moreso, the QB, will be the key to his success in Denver. He's already under a LOT of heat by replacing Shanahan. McDaniels trusts Matt Cassel. It's as simple as that. It has nothing to do with him not trusting Jay Cutler. He had an opportunity to bring in his QB, and he pondered it.

I must say, I do respect McDaniels for his "no comment" statement to the press, and refusal to comment on it further. That tells me that he wants to get it resolved with Cutler before public addressing the situation.

The front office is young. They're inexperienced. They obviously made a mistake. Jay Cutler's made plenty of mistakes too. My consistent badgering of Cutler is an 'equal' to the countless and endless fire McDaniels comments.

I'll say one thing. I want to win. If McDaniels goes out and cuts Jay Cutler(obviously that isn't going to happen), and goes on to win, I'll be happy.

Comment

Be careful what you say, as for every Jay is a baby thread there are two **** Mc'D or Broncos blew it threads. All depends on what side of the situation you see huh buddy.
                    Be careful of what I say? Who the hell do you think you are? You have a whole 10 posts here. What makes you think Im supposed to take you seriously?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Cutler should and will get this straightened out, but if he is still on the trading block it makes sense that he's is no hurry to meet with Doogie and Xanahan.......once they have all their sources consulted I think Cutler and Doogie will do this thing.

Imo, Cutler and Cook want to go in there with all the info they can dig up, but, if Cutler is still on the trading block this will not end well. I still believe that Cutler has played his last game for the Denver Broncos, if any of you have paid attention to this song and dance before, this is all playing out according to script.

Team tries to trade player, player gets pissed, team focuses the negative attention on the player, player gets pissed, team trades player, both team and player are happy.......fans get pissed because they're stuck with a pathetic team and an incompetent Head Coach.

All because Doogie McHoodie HC got separation anxiety for his Woobie.......
                      Last edited by stnzed; 03-02-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• After some thought the truth is usually the simplest of explanations.

McD screwed up, cutler caught wind, and McD hoped to just gloss over it all. This story is only continuing because Cutler and his agent reacted the way they have. McD has kept his mout shut and continues to do so hoping it goes away.

Somehow, someway, Boy Wonder better figure this one out.

This will not go away between now and the draft. The Broncos probably would have taken a QB with Ramsey being gone. Now if they do it will reignite this whole scenario. I personally believe one or the other will be gone before the 1st game of the season! I don't see this getting resolved.

Comment

• I have no clue what this post is trying to point out.

Cassel being a "yes man", and doing everything he was told, led to him having a Pro Bowl type season in the NFL, in his first year starting in 7 years.

Perhaps if Denver had more "yes men", they would have more than 1 playoff win in the last 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                            Be careful of what I say? Who the hell do you think you are? You have a whole 10 posts here. What makes you think Im supposed to take you seriously?
                            Your a girl beater fan boy so yeah, id listen as you don't seem to have any judgment about character do ya and if you read anything, im not commenting about Cutlers skills or ability, im talking about his attitude and judgment calls on situations like talking to the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

People here wanted "change", hope they're happy. I'm not.
                              You didn't want change?

1 playoff win, and 1 division title in 10 years for a proud organization like the Denver Broncos was satisfactory to you?

Do you just have low expectations?

Comment

Your a girl beater fan boy so yeah, id listen as you don't seem to have any judgment about character do ya.
                                What the hell are you talking about man? Shows how intelligent you are by turning to pointless name calling and ridiculous accusations.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X