McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
    Hey, if I got paid in cake, i'd back up Jay too.
    If you got paid in cake you'd be that big ass QB from the Giants a few years back, Jared Lorenzen......
    Last edited by Chidoze; 03-02-2009, 11:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
      Trade Cutler to the eagles for mcnabb and a fourth rd pick any thoughts??
      NO NO NO:brick:
      #swapping

Comment

• I'll agree with this post... McDaniels has screwed himself unless he wins within 2 years... maybe even 1 year.

Comment

• I like Jay but he is not proven, i don't care what you say.... With FA players come and go but great coaches don't

I just hope we get a chance too see if Mc D is the real deal!!!!! :go:

Comment

• Nicely done

Good job on getting Dawkins and Buckhalter. Two very good players that should help your team.
            midnight green

Comment

• People hate Cutler?

Err I may have been living in a shell or maybe I care very little but why do people keep trash talking Cutler? I mean did he not do enough supporting the team with the passing game while we had no running game or defense. So yea why so negative....

Zzzzzzz I don't know enlighten me..
              :go:

Comment

• Its a great article because it speaks the truth. Cassel is probably closer to Derek Anderson then he is Kurt Warner. I dont think it should have even been considered by McDip****.

Comment

• Orrr.....

Cuter will grow up and play for McDaniels and McDaniels and Xander will apologize and it'll all be fine and dandy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                    Exactly, yooz getz paid G.
                    Friggin primadonnas man, if I had that cash....well.....I'm going to stop there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                      Dr. Phil.....whatever.

What I'm saying is that the way he reacted was not wrong, and a lot of people agree with that. The reaction to the media, sure he couldve handled it differently, but whether it was right or wrong, Like you said it could go either way.

Read this LOUD and CLEAR, I NEVER SAID YOU HATED CUTLER, I simply said that you have it implanted in your head that how he handled it was WRONG, which I DISAGREE with.

according to some on this board if we don't back cutler on his reaction we are anti-cutler so.... it may not be you but that has been the underline current these last two days.

and you have implanted in your head that he did something RIGHT in which i disagree with but no biggie. never knock anyone for thier opinion.
                      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I beg to differ. Shanny is probably actually helping us fix this. He still feels ties to us and probably in reality talking to Jay and telling him that it ok, and it wasnt personal. Shanny is making his $ from us, and is helping wit damage control.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                          Friggin primadonnas man, if I had that cash....well.....I'm going to stop there.
                          Preachin to the choir str8.....preachin to the choir.
                          sigpic

Comment

• McDaniels holds the cards, not Cutler.

Let me clear one thing up for you very quickly.

Jay Cutler is not god, he is not above his head coach or the organization that cuts his checks and gave him his oppurtunity to play in the NFL.

Cutler is moody, he pouts, he whines, he runs to the media before talking to the person he has a problem with. He plays wrecklessly and stupid at times and has alot to learn and had better never compare himself to John Elway again, because he will never be Elway, period!

He also has a serious medical condition that can affect his play if not monitered properly like in the pro-bowl and I think this will ultimately shorten his career.

Yeah, alot of teams are interested, so what, he holds all the cards now? We can trade him and get a good package of picks and build our TEAM. Josh McDaniels does not have any ties to Cutler, he could care less about his PAL Bates, and hopefully he will not bow down to this punk!

Jay is good, no doubt, but he is not that good. He has had a losing record with essentially the same team Jake Plummer, yes Jake Plummer had at 7-4 before Cutler took over prematurely. Plummer had much more sucsess and has been a proven winner here. In my eyes Cutler has proved nothing! Oh, wait, he came back and beat the friggin Cleveland Browns, whoah, stop the presses!

I just hope McDaniels and company does not flinch and if Jay says he wants to go, lets him go.

We are building a TEAM, we are not catering to a young, cocky punk who thinks he's better than he really is!

McDaniels is not screwed, he is Bowlen;'s gy and I'll bet you anything that Bowlen will sned Jay packing before Josh!

Do me a favor though, you and all of the other idiots that want McDaniels gone must, and I mean must, go root for whatever team Jay is traded to. I root for the Denver Broncos, not Jay Cutler!
                            Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 03-07-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• They will announce that Denver is now accepting bids for Jay Cutler. Let the bidding start at 1 first round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                                Orrr.....

Cuter will grow up and play for McDaniels and McDaniels and Xander will apologize and it'll all be fine and dandy!
                                This is a very likely outcome. I certainly don't believe McDaniels is screwed, either. Adversity can be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X