McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trade RUMOR. QUINN and Rogers 4 Jay Cutler

Also the Broncos would get a 3rd round pick. I cant say i would be to upset with thisdeal., I think Bradys a pro bowler waiting to happen. HES ALSO HUMBLE!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl,145345
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• If you believe that one, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. Why not throw in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to round out the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
        You're seriously missing the part of come from behind wins.

When the game is on the line, there isn't another QB in the NFl you want with the ball. Not Manning. Not Brady. Certainly not Cutler.

Say what you want about Bradshw. Anyone that watched football in that era new he was an excellent game manager. There are many different types of QB's. The ones that win games, like Roethlesberger, are the special ones.
        fine, in the last 2 min i'll take roethlisberger, the other 58 i'll take cutler

i did watch football in that era and that's exactly what bradshaw was, a guy who didn't lose the game for you. it helped that he had harris and bliere to hand off to...and it also helped that he had some of his best games in the superbowl which helped give him that great player reputation

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanintheBluegrass View Post
          If you believe that one, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. Why not throw in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny to round out the deal?
          You have any BW3's to ? I love those wings...
          -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
            Also the Broncos would get a 3rd round pick. I cant say i would be to upset with thisdeal., I think Bradys a pro bowler waiting to happen. HES ALSO HUMBLE!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl,145345
            This isn't a new rumor..I've heard this a couple times. I think we need to stop with the rumors and wait till something is official. All these rumors just get our blood pressure to rise for nothing..
            sigpic

Comment

• Not to sure if new is the right word, if you had just read the title of the threads in general discussion you would have seen this........

Please read before posting..

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                Dude, tell your cat to stop staring at me, he's freaking me out.
                Too bad.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by megirb444 View Post
                  This isn't a new rumor..I've heard this a couple times. I think we need to stop with the rumors and wait till something is official. All these rumors just get our blood pressure to rise for nothing..
                  Nahhhh. I like disucssing the rumors. If your blood pressure gets high oer players and people you dont know thats a "YOU" Problem.

and
                  Mabye Champ Bailey.... But thats all!!....
                  -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

• Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                    Yea, good plan. Then the Broncos can spend the next 10 years shuffling through the likes of Brian Griese, Steve Buerlien, Gus Ferrotte, Jake Plummer... looking for the next franchise QB. Ask Detroit how thats working out for them? Ask Baltimore what the last 5 years would have been like for that organization with someone like Jay Cutler behind center. Wait, ask 3/4 of the other NFL teams that dont have a franchise QB
                    it seems simple enough to me but for whatever reason people just can't grasp this concept

Comment

• Originally posted by HorseStance View Post
                      Not to sure if new is the right word, if you had just read the title of the threads in general discussion you would have seen this........

Please read before posting..
                      I read i was suprised when i didnt see it sorry bout that i guess..
                      -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

• Quinn is injury prone (a shot at the Torain haters )

Comment

• Actually the way I read it is we are giving Cleveland the 3rd rounder wioth Cutler for Rogers and Quinn.

No way I even consider this deal unless they throw in thier 1st rounder next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                            Mariotti is a dooshbag. always has been, always will be.
                            Thanks for adding this valuable insight into the dicussion. Next time Im looking for some adjectives to describe a man who wrote an article Ill be sure to ask you

Comment

• If Cutler and McDaniels can get over last weekend's "incident," I'm against any trade.

However, if Cutler doesn't mature and actually communicate with the FO (which has been trying to reach out to him), and both sides cannot reach a truce, this would seem like a very fair trade.

Quinn should not be judged injury prone after one season, and although I hate his commercials when he has accomplished nothing, the guy has talent.

Shaun Rogers would be legit, and maybe he will like it here. There is only one way to find out.

Comment

Working...
                              X