Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    This is the worst analogy ever.

More like you're about to run a street race and you just got a brand new shiny car as a gift. It's fast and looks really nice but it's custom built and some of the parts weren't put together all that well. They're a little squeaky and you're not too comfortable racing it. In your garage at home is the car you USED to have and it always did a good job. It wasn't the fastest or the shiniest but it got the job done when you needed it to, and now you need to choose which one to use for the new race.

The super fast but sometimes unreliable car that you've never driven, or the old reliable car that isn't the best but you know everything there is to know about it.
    no yours is the worst analogy ever! any racer/mechanic would know what he has in his brand new more powerful, faster, prettier car! If the previous owner had a few bad bolts in there, then you as a good mechanic are able to spot them, repair them and now you have a car that destroys your pathetic car you used to drive for only one year without really knowing how good it will be in the long run.

Comment

• McDaniels and Jay will meet next week when jay returns from Nashville :cutler: :go:
      sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

• Good News!!! :cutler:
        WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

• http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/nfl.br....2.949657.html

Comment

• I would kill to sit in on this meeting.

Look, it is safe to say that Cutler isn't going anywhere. Next year, he's our quarterback. I have got to hope that as Jay walks into the meeting, shakes McDaniel's hand and immediately says something about readiness to preform unhindered.

You know Cutler has a good understanding of the play book already, when those two talk football they can do great things together. These guys are going to do some strong things this year, our offense is going to be potent. That's why they will still have a fantastic relationship.

Comment

• Hopefully its a love-in.

"Sorry dude, we were trying to do what we thought was best for the team"
              "It's alright, I was being kind of a B&%@#."
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                Love the "cut throat" approach.

Toughen these boys up a little.

Yep, hopefully the team starts feeling more accountability and less entitlement.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• oh look at that. I get a text from CBS4. It reads:

CBS4 Broncos Insider Gary Miller has learned the team absolutely will NOT trade Jay Cutler. Go to cbs4denver.com for the story.

**EDIT**

Oh! Again...look at that....

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8880
                  Last edited by MaG24; 03-03-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• No Trade

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                    Finally, we at least hear SOMETHING from the team. I've got to think if they are this definitive at this point, they mean it.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8880
                    It took McDaniels long enough. Could it be he did not expect the reponse from the team and the fans that he got? Mutiny may not be the correct word, but he was definately headed in that direction. I think as Belichicks student, McDanielsd failed to learn one thing. People need to have trust and sincerity. Of course that is something that Belichick does not aspire to so I figured McDaniels never learned it. The question is can Cutler now perform with this fiasco hanging over him. Like ARod, this is going to be a long season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      That doesn't make sense either because it doesn't include the idea that the USA is unfamiliar and unreliable at times and Bolivia has proven it's worth to you before and you're very closely related and comfortable with it.

I'm not saying Josh was right for trying to land Cassell, but don't bash him with stuff that doesn't even make sense.
                      lmao that's like dating a girl for only one year and not really knowing much about her so you marry her and move her with you to new house then find out she's now what you thought she was.

Comment

• man up and talk with the FO

Did Cutler go home and lock himself in his bedroom?

Comment

• http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11827752
                          sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                            Maybe the boards will be normal now!
                            Buwahahahahaha.

I highly doubt that. It's never normal around here.

What is "normal" anyway?
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomax View Post
                              OK Roethlisberger? He has won two superbowls. You're putting him in the same category as Rivers and Cutler? And Rivers admittedly hasn't won a thing, but he did have a better season than Cutler this year, and probably deserved to get the pro-bowl nod over him.

Point being, if you're saying that Cutler is a top 5 QB RIGHT NOW, I don't know what you'd be basing it on. If you think he will be in the future, I can at least give you a bit of leeway.

But if you say "top tier", that's the All-Pro, "see you in the HOF" tier that comprises two QBs. Brady and Manning. Cutler is not a top tier QB. I think he's at least two tiers down from that.
                              OK let's hear your top 10 QB's. I'd like to see where exactly Cutler's on your list.

Comment

• Just got the text sweeeeet thank goodness
                                XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
                                PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

Working...
                                X