McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
    Why on earth would I resent the guy... he's the best QB we've had since Elway and the only one who realistically has a shot of producing as good as he did. He actually has better stats, less int's etc than Elway had in his first 3 seasons.
    Hey i agree with you man. He only pissed me fof this week and the Oak Game.lol
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• I HOPE he follows Elways attitude! Elway was brash like him when he was younger and semi arrogant. He eventually matured and look how he turned out. I also think the whole "my arm is stronger than Elways" was taken over board.

There is just no way he gets traded. I believe even if he asked for a trade at this point we would not do it until his contract expired.

Comment

• Put this team on your shoulders and lead us to the playoffs and nobody will even remember this crap.
        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
          Because its dealing with the media, and its like dealing with a jury. You continue, and always, deny deny deny.

We'll never hear him admit to the public that he lied about his story. Because if he does, EVERYONE will continue to throw it back in his face. They will continue to doubt him no matter what, and the media/fans will continue to compare him to BB in that regard.

Instead, if he sticks to his story, then at least he can hide behind that lie without people calling him a liar to his face day in and day out.

I agree... but he BETTER come to the truth behind closed doors with Jay. Because jay knows the truth, like the rest of us do, and if he continues with this same lame-crap of a story with Jay when its just them in the office...... he will lose the trust of the QB completely and for good.
          You are absolutely right ravage, jay knows what happened so mcdaniels should just tell him the truth instead of that story he's been using or else he runs the risk of losing jay's trust
          Last edited by miguel_fdz92; 03-04-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• I'm not thrilled with how this issue was handled, but as soon as he throws a touchdown pass, I'm sure I'll forget all about this.
            In Manning I trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
              Eh not really. Some of you people are so sure he is lieing you even said 100% sure he's a liar! No other solution!

Wether we point out why he might not be lieing (read up a few posts and there is a some great posts. Why would the vikings not be interested at all until now then? Why would they have gotten sage rosenfel? Why would the 49ers not be interested until now? The browns? Exactly no one knows for sure.

The confirmation bias holds 100% true to you and ravage and some others. Provide us with your proof and we will all change and believe you, until then you can only assume he is lieing.
              None of us know for sure that he's lying but were assuming with everything going on that he's lying but again were only assuming

Comment

• A very good thought

Originally posted by utebroncofan View Post
                Becuase he knows when he said The Broncos were just listening to offers not actively trying to trade Jay and everybody started laughing he had a serious problem.He thought the media and the fans would believe anything he said.Afterall he thought it workd for his boss in New England the fans and media believed anything he said like lemmings.
                Now that Josh and Cutler are going to meet next week do you think after there pow wow they will hold a peace conference and settle everything down? Break out the peace pipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TONYTZ7 View Post
                  Why has Josh Mc D not stepped up to the microphone and explained all of this mess to Bronco Nation? and when will he hold a press conference to put all of this to rest and just get it out into the open? We need to here it from the horses mouth himself. Its just not going to go away.
                  Why should he have to? To appease YOU? Who cares, it is all over and is irrelevant now....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Wow" settle down

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
                    Why should he have to? To appease YOU? Who cares, it is all over and is irrelevant now....
                    Even if the fact that it is past tents Bronco fans I'm sure would like to here it from the source. And even you can not tell me you would not be tuned in to a press conference with the two of them speaking.It is not over till it is over.

Comment

• Cutler is this generations jeff george. million dollar arm and a .10 cent head

Comment

• Of course I resent his behavior. Talent aside, the kid has no ability to act as a leader. I think he overreacted with the business side of the game and cried like a little baby.

Jay, win a playoff game, better yet, take this team to the playoffs before you compare yourself to a legend. Right now, he isn't even the best QB in the AFC West.

Comment

• Does Cleveland realize that Elway retired a decade ago and 3 starting caliber QBs ago? QBs here are no longer in his shadow. And even if they were in his shadow still, it doesn't bother Cutler. He's arrogant enough not to worry about that issue. I do not like the manner in which Cutler has dealt with the trade rumors. I would like to have seen a lot more class. But, like others have said on here I too will be completely over it after the first TD pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by utebroncofan View Post
                            Becuase he knows when he said The Broncos were just listening to offers not actively trying to trade Jay and everybody started laughing he had a serious problem.He thought the media and the fans would believe anything he said.Afterall he thought it workd for his boss in New England the fans and media believed anything he said like lemmings.
                            Or because what he said was true? Why would be hold another press conference before even talking to Cutler. So he can say the exact same stuff? So he can list off 3-4 sources and publish a book about why we listened first and didn't trade Cutler? Sad to say he doesn't work for us but for Bowlen. Since Bowlen isn't saying anything, apparently he knows the whole story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
                              Im listening to Colin Cowherd and hes saying that Jay Would be GREAT in Cle. Hes saying that jays not a good fit in Denver becasue hes following Elway, he said he had a stronger arm than Elway and he has a bad attidtude, blah blah. He makes it seem like Denver fans have a grudge against him for these things. Like we havent Embraced Jay Cutler....

I dont think of him as following Elway Personally and i know for a FACT more Denver fans loved he said he had a stronger arm Than Elway more than they hated it.

Also the Attitude thing only pissed most of us off this week...

So i ask you guys myself do yuo RESENT Jay Cutler??...
                              Why would we resent Jay Cutler? It's freakin Josh mcdaniels the wise guy who created this mess.

Comment

• Jay has the respect of his teammates. They all defend him and seem to like him. I'm not sure why fans feel that they have to personally like all of the players on their favorite team. As long as his teammates will follow him, who cares? Are you all looking to score a date with Jay but pissed because he isn't good on the inside?

Show me a single sign that a teammate has lost repect for Jay and I will think you guys complaining about attitude have a point. To me, it seems our entire offense is a bunch of friends that would do a lot for eachother. Who cares if we like them as people?

Also, why are poeple mad that Culter is mad about being in trade talks? Is it not a good thing that he really wants to be here enough to get upset about trade talks?

Comment

Working...
                                X