McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
    If he was beating women, drunk driving or shooting himself in the leg or others, believe me, i would have a problem with him. So far i can live with what Jay has done in terms of attitude.
    No joke. In the age of Pacmans and even B Marshes, To have to deal with a guy who dares to get upset about trade talks and tells people what he thinks instead of what his PR Guy tells him to say is refreshing and not in any way upsetting to me. Thank god he's not smoking crack (knock on wood) or beating women.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by evolaerok View Post
      This kind of stuff happens in the NFL. Just look at how Donovan McNabb handled himself. I do not think initially it was Cutler's fault, but he made it far worse by crying to the media.
      Donavan has gone through YEARS with the Eagles. He's not a young star about to see his potential come to fruition. And Andy Reid was not just some 32 year-old coach in his first year trying to prove his worth.

The situations are nothing a-like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
        If he was beating women, drunk driving or shooting himself in the leg or others, believe me, i would have a problem with him. So far i can live with what Jay has done in terms of attitude.
        Nail on the head. He has done nothing drastic or appaulling. He's made a couple comments that backfired on him, but nothing more.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
          1st off never in my life have i Heard or Seen Tom and Peyton throw their teamates under the bus.

2ndly. We had the right to get mad at J a lil he was acting like a LIL ****.
          HAHA you forgot about Peyton bashing his O-Line after losing in the AFCC, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1piy8Zxddw
          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
            Cutler just won us 8 games. Are you telling me Jay has as much talent around him as Rivers? Are you saying we don't have personell problems on this team? We just fired Shanny for not being able to put together a team but he had a great one in place already? Do you even make sense to yourself?

Jay Cutler is not filling 22 starting positions. That isn't even counting special teams spots.

Yes, our failure is ALL Jay.

Learn some football will ya?
            Okay what about Chad Pennington. Surely this team has more talent around than the Dolphins. Can you name a WR, other than Ginn Jr. on that team? This is the NFL, where the separation in talent isn't so vast that one team couldn't overcome it with some good leadership. This team lacks leadership. With Al Wilson, Lynch, and Rod Smith gone, it was up to Cutler to step up and act like a man.

Comment

1st off never in my life have i Heard or Seen Tom and Peyton throw their teamates under the bus.
              Then you haven't payed attention for very long. It was just like 2 or 3 years ago that it was a HUGE deal because Payton threw his o-line under the bus, saying it was them that failed in a playoff game. The year before that, he blamed the defense. I don't know that Tom has thrown his teammates under the bus, but he has been caught throwing fits and yelling at them on the field. Both are shown MANY times crying about a blown play.

You know, all the things people say Jay needs to stop doing and act more like these pros.

Comment

2ndly. We had the right to get mad at J a lil he was acting like a LIL ****.
                Peyton HAS in a press conference, thrown his guys under.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                  HAHA you forgot about Peyton bashing his O-Line after losing in the AFCC, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1piy8Zxddw
                  that was the divisional game against the steelers. "we had protection problems"

Comment

Okay what about Chad Pennington. Surely this team has more talent around than the Dolphins. Can you name a WR, other than Ginn Jr. on that team? This is the NFL, where the separation in talent isn't so vast that one team couldn't overcome it with some good leadership. This team lacks leadership. With Al Wilson, Lynch, and Rod Smith gone, it was up to Cutler to step up and act like a man.
                    Miami was THIRD in total defense in the league. We were nearly dead last.

Comment

So you are saying it is Cutlers fault that this team loses?

I guess I am done talking to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris66 View Post
                        that was the divisional game against the steelers. "we had protection problems"
                        My bad, divisional game, not AFCC. I guess if it's the divisional game, it's okay to throw your entire OL under the bus. It's not like you, as QB1, have any responsibility to change your protection package if you are getting your butt beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                          So you are saying it is Cutlers fault that this team loses?

I guess I am done talking to you.
                          Nope. I think this team lacks leadership.

Comment

And skill, and defensive coaching. Oh, and has extreme youth on the offense (which is carrying the team). Obviously the lack of leadership on defense, which was about last in the league, is all Jays fault though. I forgot that our QB is also our GM.

Comment

So then why trade away one of it's leaders?

Comment

On the defense, certainly not on offense. I'm a bit surprised that Champ wasn't a more vocal leader, or DJ for that matter. I think it was a mistake to let Lynch get away when he did, despite the fact that his skill set was deteriorating, he was most definitely the leader of the defense, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X