McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    #1 - Shows that Josh is in charge and nobody is above getting axed. Now every player will have to work that much harder to make sure he remains in Denver.

#2 - Gives a spark to Jay to prove Josh wrong. After Jay settles down and gets over this whole trade thing he'll want to put the extra time in to prove people wrong.

I guess I can agree with both views...
    I saw that on SportsCenter.

He also said that it would put an 'edge' on the Broncos play.

And, that he thinks they'll make the playoffs.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Jay Cutler will NEVER be a franchise quarterback...

... until the day when you can type "Jay Cutler" into Google Images and #6 is the first thing that comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
        ... until the day when you can type "Jay Cutler" into Google Images and #6 is the first thing that comes up.
        blame people who love bodybuilding for that.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Jay Cutler got pretty ripped.

Seriously though "Jay Cutler" might be the best name for a bodybuilder, right behind Magnus ver Magnusson

Comment

Actually he does come up, but just alternating with that muscle man..haha
            sigpic

Comment

• All the Cutler sycophants and McDaniels haters are absolutely convinced McDaniels is lying and Jay is right for acting like a spoiled brat.

What does it matter if McDaniels and Xanders were open to trading Cutler?

They get a phone call from the Bucs who inquire about Jay Cutler. They listen to the offer and like it. So what? The deal didn't happen and Jay is still a Bronco and as early as Saturday, they make clear, definitive statements that they are not trading Cutler. It is Cutler that threw a hissy fit and made a silly statement about hearing that he was still on the trading block. Where did he hear that from? How could he have heard he was still on the trading block? What sources could he possibly have that would have told him that the Broncos were still actively trying to trade him after the Cassel deal fell through? Is it possible that he heard that other teams were interested in trying to acquire him? Yes. Does that mean he was still on the trading block? No.

The truth is probably that McDaniels saw an opportunity to acquire Cassel, who he knew could run his offense, and figured he would give it a shot. It didn't work and he still has a quarterback that he believes can do a good job running the new offense. Once Cassel was off the table, so was, in all likelihood, any idea of trading Cutler.
              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                Jay Cutler got pretty ripped.

Seriously though "Jay Cutler" might be the best name for a bodybuilder, right behind Magnus ver Magnusson

as is the name Usain Bolt for the fastest man ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  No, it's just he - like me - is evaluating this situation logically and what makes the most sense.
                  See man, that right there is why it's hard to take you seriously. You have no respect for anyone's opinion that doesn't line up with yours. You might as well just say what you really think, "No, we don't have any more proof than you, but we're smart and you're dumb!" I've got some tough news for you: the people who believe the other side to this story are using logic too, and to them THAT is what makes the most sense. So what does that say about logic, if both sides are using it? It says that people simply come to different conclusions even when presented with the same information. If your proof behind your story is just that you guys are the smart ones, then we have a bit of a problem, because that just doesn't fly at all.
                  The Denver Broncos, aka THE NFL'S NEXT DYNASTY

Comment

• The truth about diabetes

I think the fans who worry about problems happening later that can force Jay to retire early are getting the two types of diabetes mixed up. Type 2 is what causes heart disease, nerve damage, blindness, and all the other crap people read about. It is most often caused by an unhealthy lifestyle - not exercising, not sleeping enough, eating the wrong foods, smoking, and drinking too much. Type 1 diabetes, on the other hand, used to be called juvenile diabetes when doctors noticed it usually was diagnosed in children. It is sometimes known as insuliln-dependent diabetes because most patients who need shots and sugar monitoring have Type 1 while people with Type 2 usually are able to control it through oral medication and la healthy lifestyle. However there are exceptions for both types. Cutler is one of them: he was diagnosed shortly after his 25th birthday. He needs to monitor his glucose levels and take insulin shots to live, just like people with respiratory problems need ventilators 24/7/52 to survive. However, that does not mean he will become disabled in any way because he is doing everything right to control the disease and did not get it by smoking, drinking, gaining weight, and staying sedentary. It just happened and nobody, not even his doctors, know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Am I the only one who feels that using the phrase "ya know" or "you know" in conversation so often is like using the phrase "umm" and is a sign of a slow mind... or laziness? Not certain what it is.. but I hate when athletes or anyone do that. It's so hard to get a conversation done. In the past I've gotten frustrated and interupted with- "No, I don't know!" But that's just me...
                      The term for this is a verbal tick, and it is annoying, but realize that some people are great at speaking on the fly, and some are not. Doesn't make him slow in the head or lazy, just means he's not a great speaker. I've known some really smart people who are horrible at putting together sentences that weren't put down on paper. My wife is a medical technologist and runs a Lab in a major hospital where we live. She's an extremely intelligent woman and great at what she does, but can't spell to save her life and has me do all of the talking when speaking to a company over the phone. Doesn't make her slow in the head, and trust me, she's the least lazy person I have ever known. She works 12 hour night shifts 5 days in a row, raises a son with me, is pregnant with our second child, and still finds time to mentor her 3 younger sisters.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

That's pretty funny and I've noticed that myself. Jay Cutler NFL has taken over the google news & blogs results, more Jay Cutler NFL on the google pics front page and now when you just type Jay Cutler the NFL version dominates the 1st page. It wasn't like this before. The only one I don't see the NFL version winning is the 1st slot. When you type jay cutler in the search, jaycutler.com will probably always be the 1st hit. But, you never know. The wiki Jay cutler is #2 right now. The more the NFL version stays in the news(like we had this past weeken) and plays more years, he might overtake #1.

:cutler:

Comment

• Ok, you made me go to google and type Jay Cutler. And well, before i finish typing his last name, the FIRST option i got to click was actually Broncos. The bodybuilding came like in 4th place.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                            Ok, you made me go to google and type Jay Cutler. And well, before i finish typing his last name, the FIRST option i got to click was actually Broncos. The bodybuilding came like in 4th place.
                            For search results, for me it's Jay Cutler.com(bodybuilder), #2 Jay Cutler NFL wiki, #3 Jay Cutler wiki bodybuilder, #4 Jay Cutler NFL.com, #5 Jay Cutler ESPN, #6 Jay Cutler pro football reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                              Ok, you made me go to google and type Jay Cutler. And well, before i finish typing his last name, the FIRST option i got to click was actually Broncos. The bodybuilding came like in 4th place.
                              Cheater..

Comment

• I wonder how many people read the title and felt their panties instantly knot up and shoot 10feet up their ass haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X