McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xxxlibertine View Post
    Oh... REALLY? When was Cutler EVER a back up and who played in front of him? I think you're full of crap, just like all his other detractors here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cut...rican_football)

Says here that he was the starter in EVERY game he played at Vandy . . . Congratulations, you've just been placed on Triple X's IGNORE list!
    whoa I must of imagined Jake Pummer starting....

Comment

• Originally posted by evolaerok View Post
      whoa I must of imagined Jake Pummer starting....
      Didn't take Cutler long to prove he was better than Plummer. Don't care what anyone says about how we would've made the playoffs had we not benched Plummer, whether that was true or not, we weren't going anywhere in the Playoffs with Plummer at QB and Shanahan (and most of the fan base) recognized this fact. Looking back, anyone who thinks Plummer would have developed the way Cutler has is kidding themselves.
      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Cripple Fight!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stargazer View Post
          For search results, for me it's Jay Cutler.com(bodybuilder), #2 Jay Cutler NFL wiki, #3 Jay Cutler wiki bodybuilder, #4 Jay Cutler NFL.com, #5 Jay Cutler ESPN, #6 Jay Cutler pro football reference.
          I wasn't referring to results, but before you even finish typing the name in the seach box.
          sigpic

Comment

• I agree with #1,#3 and #4. I am not 100% what happened over the whole trade "rumor". I think that Jay, McDaniels and the rest of the team need to come together and move forward.

Comment

• Head Coach Josh McDaniels press Conf.

Last edited by CommandQ; 03-04-2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Isn't it good that the guy is arrogant and claims that his arm is better than elway's? Look at our QBs after elway man: Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, and all the other backups; those guys crumbled under Elway's shadow. I actually like it that Jay actually has the confidence to say that he's THAT GOOD instead of taking a step back: "well, I shouldn't be making this throw and that throw... CRAP I CAN NEVER BE ELWAY PLAYING LIKE THIS!" As long as he doesn't pull a Ryan Leaf and go out partying, having off-field issues, and such, then having an arrogant "I have a stronger arm than Elway" attitude is fine by me. FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO STEP AWAY FROM THE ELWAY SHADOW AND ESTABLISH HIS OWN SHADOW.
                --BREAKING NEWS--

DENVER TO DRAFT "YES" WITH THE #2 OVERALL PICK!

"Who will Denver draft with the #2 overall pick?"
                sigpic

MY 2012 MOCK DRAFT:

RD 1: YES
                RD 2: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                RD 3: IT'S A HIGH POSSIBILITY
                RD 4: NOT IN THE HORIZON
                RD 5: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                RD 6: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                RD 7: NO

Comment

• Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
                  Isn't it good that the guy is arrogant and claims that his arm is better than elway's? Look at our QBs after elway man: Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, and all the other backups; those guys crumbled under Elway's shadow. I actually like it that Jay actually has the confidence to say that he's THAT GOOD instead of taking a step back: "well, I shouldn't be making this throw and that throw... CRAP I CAN NEVER BE ELWAY PLAYING LIKE THIS!" As long as he doesn't pull a Ryan Leaf and go out partying, having off-field issues, and such, then having an arrogant "I have a stronger arm than Elway" attitude is fine by me. FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO STEP AWAY FROM THE ELWAY SHADOW AND ESTABLISH HIS OWN SHADOW.
                  Kudos, great post.
                  Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• ..and be an adopted son of Bill Belicheat.

Comment

• I'll start by saying, I don't agree AT ALL with trading Jay. But I can't agree on the "shame on the front office" thing. Yeah, I love :cutler: but if the deal would have gotten done with Detroit we would have gotten:

1. Matt Cassel
                      2. #1 Overall
                      3. #20 Overall

While I'm pissed that Doogie and Xanders dangled Cutler, you CANNOT deny that 2 first round picks and a somewhat serviceable (although not even close to Cutler's upside) for Jay Cutler would have been a BLOCKBUSTER move.

But, he isn't going anywhere (thank God), and I'm ready to see McD and Jay get this thing rolling and bring back the winning attitude here in Denver.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I've never seen a fanbase be so harsh a new headcoach as our fanbase has been to this guy, lol.
                        --BREAKING NEWS--

DENVER TO DRAFT "YES" WITH THE #2 OVERALL PICK!

"Who will Denver draft with the #2 overall pick?"
                        sigpic

MY 2012 MOCK DRAFT:

RD 1: YES
                        RD 2: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                        RD 3: IT'S A HIGH POSSIBILITY
                        RD 4: NOT IN THE HORIZON
                        RD 5: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                        RD 6: CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
                        RD 7: NO

Comment

• Originally posted by CommandQ View Post
                          I'm sorry, but even people who think Cutler was wrong and McDaniels was right have to find this pretty damn funny. Hilarious.

Comment

I've never seen a fanbase be so harsh a new headcoach as our fanbase has been to this guy, lol.
                            When he starts winning games for us these guys are gonna feel really stupid.

Comment

• lmao!!! That's awesome!

Comment

Isn't it good that the guy is arrogant and claims that his arm is better than elway's? Look at our QBs after elway man: Bubby Brister, Brian Griese, Jake Plummer, and all the other backups; those guys crumbled under Elway's shadow. I actually like it that Jay actually has the confidence to say that he's THAT GOOD instead of taking a step back: "well, I shouldn't be making this throw and that throw... CRAP I CAN NEVER BE ELWAY PLAYING LIKE THIS!" As long as he doesn't pull a Ryan Leaf and go out partying, having off-field issues, and such, then having an arrogant "I have a stronger arm than Elway" attitude is fine by me. FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO STEP AWAY FROM THE ELWAY SHADOW AND ESTABLISH HIS OWN SHADOW.
                                Exactly...great post! :cutler: is

Comment

Working...
                                X