McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
    When he starts winning games for us these guys are gonna feel really stupid.
    No. I'm not gonna feel stupid because he's doing his job which is the win games. The riot is basically because he tried to trade the starting QB when that's not necessarily the team's problem. Is that so hard to see?
    sigpic

Comment

• to be respected... he has to earn it! so no respect until Josh McDummy can work with our pro QB and win games.

Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
      When he starts winning games for us these guys are gonna feel really stupid.
      Last edited by CommandQ; 03-04-2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Funny picture!

Cassel > Cutler =
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
          I've never seen a fanbase be so harsh a new headcoach as our fanbase has been to this guy, lol.
          Most new HC's wouldn't try and trade a guy who makes the probowl at QB in his second full season. That's Dumb!
          John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• Everyone getting upset actually makes me proud!

I know it sounds funny, but it's true! I wanted to start a thread because I really want to express a bit of a sappy message. I am new to this board message and never visited it until this weekend. I was really happy to find this board and people I can discuss Bronco stuff with because:

A. It shows we have a solid fan base that is on top of the information and news about our team. It shows that [B]no matter what happens, we will defend this team against anyone even if that means defending it against the new FO!

B. Regardless of anyone's opinion, it was nice to hear all of the different perspectives and bounce ideas off of other people. I appreciate the debates and the discussions because it really shows the new FO that we are serious fans and will hold them accountable. We have strong opinions and we will let them know about it, period!

C. I live in Portland, or and don't have many people to talk to about these things, so thanks for being here to talk about our boys!!

Ok, just wanted to put it out there that this is a great time for the broncos. It's scary at times and controversial, but it means things are happening and our new era is on it's way this season. It might be ugly at first, but I see some Lombardi trophies in our future, hopefully sooner than later.

Last edited by megirb444; 03-04-2009, 01:43 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CommandQ View Post

Huh, where do I start?

You are a disgrace to BroncosCountry and should leave these boards, I am sick of all of these trolls talking smack about our head coach when he hasn't even coached a game yet!

Get lost troll!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Funny picture!

Cassel > Cutler =
                CoryWinget81, nice to see that photo on ur signature as well.:salute!:

Comment

• People who really dont think that Mcdaniels wanted to trade need to stop being so naive. Neither Mcdaniels nor Jay Cutler handled it right. They both need to grow up.

Me with Jay Cutler.

Me with Marlon McCree and my brother.

5-1 at Broncos games (5-0 at home).

Comment

• Ok i'm at my job right now and i think whatever CommandQ posted is blocked for me. Could someone please describe what exactly is it? And why some are angry about it?
                    sigpic

Comment

• I can tell you that I started an account just so I could talk about whats been going on lately, but as for supporting the FO....well that remains to be seen, I have had to suffer through to many sub-par QBs to watch McDaniels come in and trade away Culter for his buddy Cassel and a favor to his old boss

Comment

• The story behind the scenes ...

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                          Huh, where do I start?

You are a disgrace to BroncosCountry and should leave these boards, I am sick of all of these trolls talking smack about our head coach when he hasn't even coached a game yet!

Get lost troll!

i'm being incompletely here b/c i'm pissed at our new coach for trying to trade our pro QB away. Josh deserved all the hate from me now. :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                            No. I'm not gonna feel stupid because he's doing his job which is the win games. The riot is basically because he tried to trade the starting QB when that's not necessarily the team's problem. Is that so hard to see?
                            So basically you're crying over a trade that didn't happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                              Huh, where do I start?

Get lost troll!
                              Our coach has proven only one thing since he has been hired. that he is an idiot. McDumbass needs to prove himself to us not the other way around. that pic was funny. get over yourself, your the one that is a disgrace.
                              when he stops trying to trade a franchise QB for a avarage soon to be back up again QB, then we might start giving him respect
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeKrieg85 View Post
                                I can tell you that I started an account just so I could talk about whats been going on lately, but as for supporting the FO....well that remains to be seen, I have had to suffer through to many sub-par QBs to watch McDaniels come in and trade away Culter for his buddy Cassel and a favor to his old boss
                                Oh totally agreed. I said we defend out team AGAINST our NEW FO, not defend our new FO..haha
                                I guess my point was more of less, i'm glad we are fans who care enough to disagree or defend our QB. I was so pissed hearing about Cutler and think it's a dumb move by a rookie head coach. But ultimately, now that the dust is slowly settling, I see the benefits of having this upheaval. I think the FO needs to prove itself for most of us fans, but that' the point: they have to prove themselves because we have HIGH standards in this city...which is my why I'm proud!!
                                Last edited by megirb444; 03-04-2009, 01:44 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X