McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
    So basically you're crying over a trade that didn't happen?
    *sighs* isn't that what we've been discussing since the weekend?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
      *sighs* isn't that what we've been discussing since the weekend? And am i the only one who feels this way?
      Evidently not but no one knows what the trade deals really were so you can't just write him off completely. Cutler is not an untradeable quarterback. He's really good and I love the guy, but people are treating him like a God.

Comment

• Originally posted by neutessa View Post
        ROFL seriously stop I'm going to get into trouble at work from laughing too loud.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
          Huh, where do I start?

You are a disgrace to BroncosCountry and should leave these boards, I am sick of all of these trolls talking smack about our head coach when he hasn't even coached a game yet!

Get lost troll!
          Grow up it was a JOKE
          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• You should see some other Broncos boards.

Come to Denver, and let's go to a bar and talk football. (My favorite is College Inn, 8th and Birch )

This is a football mad town. People in Denver love them some Broncos. That will NEVER change, and that's why this franchise has the best fans in the NFL.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by megirb444 View Post
              I know it sounds funny, but it's true! I wanted to start a thread because I really want to express a bit of a sappy message. I am new to this board message and never visited it until this weekend. I was really happy to find this board and people I can discuss Bronco stuff with because:

A. It shows we have a solid fan base that is on top of the information and news about our team. It shows that [B]no matter what happens, we will defend this team against anyone even if that means defending it against the new FO!

B. Regardless of anyone's opinion, it was nice to hear all of the different perspectives and bounce ideas off of other people. I appreciate the debates and the discussions because it really shows the new FO that we are serious fans and will hold them accountable. We have strong opinions and we will let them know about it, period!

C. I live in Portland, or and don't have many people to talk to about these things, so thanks for being here to talk about our boys!!

Ok, just wanted to put it out there that this is a great time for the broncos. It's scary at times and controversial, but it means things are happening and our new era is on it's way this season. It might be ugly at first, but I see some Lombardi trophies in our future, hopefully sooner than later.

Amen to that. Thank god we aren't Raiders or Chargers fans, we'd all want to shoot ourselves from stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                You should see some other Broncos boards.

Come to Denver, and let's go to a bar and talk football. (My favorite is College Inn, 8th and Birch )

This is a football mad town. People in Denver love them some Broncos. That will NEVER change, and that's why this franchise has the best fans in the NFL.
                Which is why I wish I lived there now, haven't been to Denver in a very very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                  Evidently not but no one knows what the trade deals really were so you can't just write him off completely. Cutler is not an untradeable quarterback. He's really good and I love the guy, but people are treating him like a God.
                  I don't see anyone treating him like a god. Just gimme a break. A rookie coach, who hasn't even coach a damn game, tries to trade the starting QB of the team for a lesser talented one.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Agreed, I particularly dont like everyone that isnt a fan saying how big of a whinner Cutler is, I may be wrong but Elway was also viewed as a premadonna as well...all QBS are in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                      Grow up it was a JOKE
                      i'm glad u get my sarcasm! I SALUTE U :salute!:

Comment

• Ahhh ya we bronco fans kick ass

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeKrieg85 View Post
                          Agreed, I particularly dont like everyone that isnt a fan saying how big of a whinner Cutler is, I may be wrong but Elway was also viewed as a premadonna as well...all QBS are in my opinion
                          Very good point! haha I lived in Colorado my whole life and just moved to oregon a few months ago. Let me tell you how hard core of a fan I am: I either have my mom tape the game for me and mail it to me, but more recently I've just been going to a bar every weekend and cheer like crazy! EVen if i'm the only bronco fan in there, wearing my old TD jersey, I don't care because I'm so proud of the orange and blue.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by since1977 View Post
                            Most new HC's wouldn't try and trade a guy who makes the probowl at QB in his second full season. That's Dumb!
                            We should have made him take the Wonderlic test before we hired him....

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                              Huh, where do I start?

You are a disgrace to BroncosCountry and should leave these boards, I am sick of all of these trolls talking smack about our head coach when he hasn't even coached a game yet!

Get lost troll!
                              You're entitled to your opinion and change your signature to now bash Cutler all you want, but ffs Josh is not perfect and Jay is surely not a criminal for what he did. He was pissed off, and he said it loud. Maybe it was wrong and immature, but i wouldn't put him on death row for this. Gimme a break and chill out!
                              Last edited by Shadow7ax; 03-04-2009, 02:08 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                                You're entitled to your opinion and change your signature to now bash Cutler all you want, but ffs Josh is not perfect and Jay is surely not a criminal for what he did. He was pissed off, and he said it loud. Maybe it was wrong and immature, but i wouldn't put him on death row for this. Gimme a break and chill out!
                                +cp.

It's going to be his 4th year next year, and people are screaming about Cutler and talking trash like he killed two people in a DUI.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X