Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirtyorange View Post
    amen.

so many times i've seen him try to squeeze it in places when he should have thrown it away. a little too overconfident in that arm of his. he doesn't have much of a head on his shoulders and it worries me in 4th Q situations. you need to remain cool, calm, and collected during a comeback...not thinking about throwing a laser beam of an interception.

I agree, arm strength doesn't win football games...sometimes maybe, but no. And i agree with what you posted above, but thats who jay is. He will try to win a game by squeezing it in there successfully, like we saw him do multiple times this past season. especially against SD.

And yes, he might have some growing to do, but he will get there soon also...
    --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighPimp303 View Post
      Ben has a defense

no i mean, 4th down 4th Q down by 7. he would have put it together. cutler just fired his laser beam rocket arm and poof overshot. *sigh*

Comment

• That's why I hope we get our running game back. When you have to throw the ball 40-50 times a game. Picks are gonna happen.
        sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtyorange View Post
          didnt make it any easier that my gf is a lifelong bills fan. it was about the only thing she's had to celebrate over since andre reed. ugh
          I have a brother in law from buffalo, i think after that game was the only time i have talked to him on the phone. He called me with so much excitement it was like they won a SB.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
            Why ask an inane question like that? Yes, I overlook some of his errors because I can see that his huge upside (largely due to his physical abilities) is yet unreached, and that hes going to be a special player in the NFL for a long time.

Yep........

Comment

• Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
              That's why I hope we get our running game back. When you have to throw the ball 40-50 times a game. Picks are gonna happen.

Well thats only because we had no defense last year...its already almost impossible to get any worse on D than we were last year...
              --bringin' the pain--

Comment

• Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
                Where do your loyalties lie regardless of how this situation has played out? I'm just seeing a lot of Jaylove going on here like he's a top tier QB or something. The only positive thing I can say about the kid is he has a rocket for an arm....that's it. I honestly can't think of anything else. I'm a die hard fan of the TEAM and it shouldn't matter who our QB is if you're a true fan. I do have a question for the Cutler fans who have him on a pedestal. If you don't blame him for his horrible decision making, inablilty to throw and accurate deep ball, locking onto his wr's, TURNOVERS, then who can you blame. The kid is tradeable. Like I said in a previous thread....there are 3 untouchble guys in this league....Manning, Brady, and Roethlisberger...all Super Bowl QB's. Cutler is not. Stay or go, I don't care. I'll always be a Bronco fan regardless of the coach, or a single player.

Fan since the 80's
                Roethlisberger? He has a defense and thats the end of that. Otherwise not a bad post, anyone that didn't understand the question is just a little slow.........Definately the team and the coach!
                [sigpic

Comment

• Thats like saying "Would you like Barry Sanders if he couldn't run"
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Thats like saying "Would you like Barry Sanders if he couldn't run"
                    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      he went 2-3 as a rookie so i really dont think that had any reason to do with his record. People blame the D, but go look at Jays stats in losses I gaurantee at least 90%of those game she threw 2+ picks. This game is about to turnovers.
                      I'll bet dollars to cold dog turds that Jay wasn't getting any help from the defense, like turnovers.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSmith28 View Post
                        Well thats only because we had no defense last year...its already almost impossible to get any worse on D than we were last year...
                        Wrong......We could have been ranked 32nd, Just kidding. Good point! To answer the OP, A Whiney Butt by any other name...You get the picture. Just wish the kid had more personality and less pout, thats all.

How soon can August get here???? Enough already and it hasn't even really started yet.
                        [sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                          Wrong......We could have been ranked 32nd, Just kidding. Good point! To answer the OP, A Whiney Butt by any other name...You get the picture. Just wish the kid had more personality and less pout, thats all.

How soon can August get here???? Enough already and it hasn't even really started yet.

I know i can't friggin wait for this season already!! I'm really anixous to see what our team can do this year after this off season!
                          --bringin' the pain--

Comment

• I'm just trying to get a bead on why some of you are so much in love with him. As far as the question about Elway. He wasn't just a strong arm, Elway had a swagger about him that Cutler just doesn't show. Cutler faces adversity, he grabs the neck of his shoulder pads and just looks dumbfounded....not a sign of a leader. My question with him isn't his athletic ability because it's obvious he's got that. It lies with his leadership or lack thereof and his QB IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                              he went 2-3 as a rookie so i really dont think that had any reason to do with his record. People blame the D, but go look at Jays stats in losses I gaurantee at least 90%of those game she threw 2+ picks. This game is about to turnovers.
                              Turnovers, and a Defense's inability to create them.

Jay doesn't play D. Our D didn't even play D.

He still has some stuff to iron out, but everyone loves to bash Cutler while conviently forgetting it was on HIM to score 35 points a game.

:cutler::go:
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Some would rather have a robot who goes by the company line and keeps quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X