No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody is mad at Cutler because...??

I'm not mad at Cutler :cutler:
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
      ouch thats harsh silk....maybe the bengals had a D..lol:cutler:
      I checked before I posted that.

They were 28th in the NFL that year. Exactly 1 notch better.

I like Cutler. But some people need to understand that he has a he!! of a ways to go before he turns "untouchable".

Comment

• "Mad at Jay"?...not me. Disappointed about him acting, once again, like a 6 year old? YEP. How long does he get to mature into a man let alone a QB? I'm not going to start stat quoting but do we really have anything different than we did with Jake Plummer? Not when it's all said and done.

Best NFL QB's = Read the defense, make a quality throw at the correct time. Make good decision as not to turn the ball over. Oh, and be a LEADER.

It's like his thing with Rivers...shut up till you can beat San Diego. It's not high school anymore. Your only as good as your W-L record. Period.

just my :2cents:
        - a Bronocs fan preparing for the dark times.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I'm With Ya

MileHighInNY,
          Simms is one of the best Backup QB's in the league The Broncos are lucky They have Him. He wanted to be a Bronco.
          TIME OF POSSESSION ! ! !

GO BRONCOS ! ! !

Comment

• Originally posted by monodono View Post
            MileHighInNY,
            Simms is one of the best Backup QB's in the league
            He is?

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
              I think the most impressive thing about Cutler is his 17-20 record, and no playoff appearances. Even Carson Palmer made the playoffs by his 3rd season in the NFL.
              oh , and what was palmers defense rated at at the time?how quickly they forget.

Comment

• You guys are hilarious. I don't see how he acted like a "six year old" and I don't see where he was crying and whining. He was obviously caught by surprise by the news and dismayed, but show me a quote where he whined or carried on about it. Heck, most of the quotes that might give this sense were FROM HIS ****ing AGENT!!!
                Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

• I think Simms was a great pickup as a BACKUP......but i can hear it now, some of you idiots are going to be calling for Cutler to be benched the second he has a bad game......

I think Simms was the best available backup, I have always liked how much heart he played with.....

That being said, I also thought Ramsey was a good pickup when we picked him up....shows what I know!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 97BackToBack98 View Post
                    oh , and what was palmers defense rated at at the time?how quickly they forget.
                    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...6&postcount=25

Comment

• The Cutler issue is self-correcting: winning will make all the drama disappear, loosing justifies change.:usa:

Comment

• OK, now go through things such as, turnovers forced by the defense, injuries (contenuity), defensive scoring, experience around the QB (as in our offense was mostly made up of 3rd year or less players), time of possesion allowed by the defense, and on and on and on and on.

You think you made a good argument, yet you didn't finish it.

Anyways, how exactly did they do that year?

The best part: you found a single example and think you have just proven something. The NFL has been around for a long time. There should be all kinds of examples. In fact, if it is ALL on the QB, you should be able to find multiple SB winners that had horrible defenses.
                        Last edited by jhns; 03-06-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• ya here it is....

sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                            I guess everyone here has the best emotional control of any human on the planet. I wish I would be able to just shrug off being lied to by someone that is supposed to be my boss.
                            What a crock people are lied to every day,how about the bosses that are lied to when you dont feel like coming in do you say to the boss I dont feel like coming in no most lie and say they are sick,how about when workers are late they come up with every excuse under the sun but they never say I'm late cause I can't get out of bed intime.When Shanny asks jay why did you throw that pick i bet Jay doesn't say because I'm stupid and make bad decisions he probably says coach I didnt see that guy or it slipped out of my hand.People are lied to at work everyday,wheather your a pampered athlete or just a regular guy

Comment

Why is it ok to lie to your employees and when you do for them to not get upset?! The denver broncos are better than that. Oh , and don't give me the his QB in his system [email protected] Cutler went to vanderbilt, I'm pretty sure he's not an idiot. He can learn this system too.
                              Once again you know they lied because? Can you show me your source?

Anyways Williamson seems to be on the "McD it was all your fault, Cutler is the best" bandwagon. It's not a bad one I guess, just the only person I know that is not on either cutler is best, mcdaniels is best, bandwagon is schefter. Which is where everyone should be until we all get the facts. Where is the option to tell mcdaniels to be more up front with his players AND cutler to stop being a baby and talking to the media before talking to his employers?

Who pays their QB an extension without even proving anything in this league? What really has Cutler proven so far? He has talent, but he has yet to produce. If i'm not mistaken you get paid by results, not talent.

Comment

Why is it ok to lie to your employees and when you do for them to not get upset?! The denver broncos are better than that. Oh , and don't give me the his QB in his system [email protected] Cutler went to vanderbilt, I'm pretty sure he's not an idiot. He can learn this system too.
                                I agree how it ok to say on several occasion "I'm excited about working with Jay and Jay is going to love this offense" if really didn't mean it?
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X