No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...Kiper is a hater to the core. He's just pissy because he didnt get on the Cutler bandwagon earlier and was singing the praises of Leinart and Young and they're on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjmohar View Post
      http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?id=3957375

Wow....Kiper hates Cutler.....................
      What are your thoughts Bronco Nation?

Kiper is a dumbass, he wishes he was as good as Mayock or McShay.

instead he is an idiot who happens to be a petafile.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mel Kiper is an idiot!

What a jackass. Cassell, a career backup in both college and the pros...a guy who was lucky to be drafted at all is a better QB than Cutler? He rides Cutler and continues to do so because he was never high on him and his professional credibility is at stake. Let's face it, the guy is a professional geek and never even played the game. Mel Kiper...pfffff. What a tool.

Comment

• Mel Kiper is an idiot!!! Last week he was comparing Matt Stafford to Cutler and saying he should go NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!! ***!!!!!!!!
          Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

• Somebody's been drinking on some haterade.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler666 View Post
              Wow...Kiper is a hater to the core. He's just pissy because he didnt get on the Cutler bandwagon earlier and was singing the praises of Leinart and Young and they're on the bench.
              Yep Kiper wont be saying much about them unless they turn around their respective careers.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• I know it will sound strange but I liked what Kiper said. He basically said that Cutler must man up and take the helm of the Broncos instead of whining. Nothing wrong with that. But Kiper is still a mediocre draft analyst and Mike Mayock owns him.
                sigpic

Comment

• Cutler makes Kiper look bad and he knows it. That he has played so well is an affront to Kiper's credibility.

Cutler threw 4500 yards and 25 tds last season while his guys Young and Leinart were riding the pine.

Kiper is all about forecasting talent and projecting selections on draft day. He is a one trick pony. Of course he is going to be passionate about players like Cutler, they are a threat to his meal ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
                    Mel Kiper is an idiot!!! Last week he was comparing Matt Stafford to Cutler and saying he should go NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!! ***!!!!!!!!

I know right? lol, what a toolbox.

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    I know it will sound strange but I liked what Kiper said. He basically said that Cutler must man up and take the helm of the Broncos instead of whining. Nothing wrong with that. But Kiper is still a mediocre draft analyst and Mike Mayock owns him.
                    Oh I agree with that part, but saying Cassel is an upgrade over Cutler is flat out retarded.

Comment

• This guy is a total retard! He is just looking for more air time when he picks Cassel over Cutler! He calls himself a professional talent evaluator? I call him a professional ****** bag!

Comment

• kiper is crap! Where was Cassel in his mock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tron Solo View Post
                          kiper is crap! Where was Cassel in his mock?
                          HAHAHA!!!!

Hell of a point!

Comment

• Wow just wow
                            sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr1SKaU8RpQ

kipers a dork his jaw looks wierd when he talks look at him praise cutler in the draft.
                              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Kiper can kiss my Bronco Fan ASS!!!!!! Those comments he made are absolutely absurd......He makes references to Elway as one of the greatest if not the greatest of which I completely agree but would he have been saying that after Elway's second season Starting or third for that matter? Elway grew into greatness just as Cutler will......and the bogus statements about Cassell over Cutler......Good thing this numbnut doesn't have a job as an N.F.L G.M.!

Comment

Working...
                                X