No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof please or it is BS and rumor spewing...

Cause trouble on the Raiders board please, not here! ! !
    BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

• Why am I laughing inwardly in disbelief?
      He is within his rights, I am certain. But jeez Jay Cutler! What now?
      mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• Hmm If it is true, then yes he is 100% traded. Unless he knows more information than we do, which I doubt since he hasn't even met with them yet.

I'll hold out until we get a link however. Or other people to confirm they heard this.

Comment

• Originally posted by theflammer View Post
          I am not taking sides but this would've never been an issue if Josh hadn't screwed up.

We all can call Cutler a Baby and want him Gone but the truth is, We will be the only one's to suffer because he will succeed anywhere he goes and will make millions and we will be stuck in another 8 yrs of seaching for a QB.

Have to check this out now
          If things are right in the universe, the Denver Broncos have a right to every quarterback coming out of college, until they find Mr. Right!
          mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• Originally posted by theflammer View Post
            I am not taking sides but this would've never been an issue if Josh hadn't screwed up.

We all can call Cutler a Baby and want him Gone but the truth is, We will be the only one's to suffer because he will succeed anywhere he goes and will make millions and we will be stuck in another 8 yrs of seaching for a QB.

Have to check this out now

I wish i could agree with you on that but i can't. I think it was Cutler who screwed the whole thing in the first place. If i'm not mistaken (and correct me if i am) when Cutler complained to the media, Cassel was already a QB for KC. So the rest was only leftovers, it was done, and Cutler was just freaked out. He should've waited. Unless he DOES wanna be traded.

I do wanna know though, who leaked the whole trade rumour out in the first place.

I don't want him to go. But if this new cancel thing is true, then i believe he will be traded.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCO @ BIRTH View Post
              Proof please or it is BS and rumor spewing...

Cause trouble on the Raiders board please, not here! ! !
              I have caused my share of trouble on the Raiders boards in the past.

When THE voice of the the Broncos says it on their morning drive for all to hear, how am I rumor spreading? If it turns out to be BS wouldnt that make them the spreader of rumors?

I am just "reporting" to you all what is being said locally- and is being attributed to the allmighty Schefter :salute!:

That said, I, like everyone else is hoping this is either untrue, or hoping that someone talks some sense into Jay.

Comment

• The only update on the KOA website is that the meeting is still on for today. No mention of Schefter reporting Cutler cancelled the meeting.

Perhaps the OP is just trolling since things were quieting down on this...
                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                FF is awesome!

Comment

• maybe the station accidently called the body builder jay cutler

Q: "are you meeting with josh mcdaniels today? "
                  A: "no"

Q: "will you in the future?"
                  A: "no"

Q: "why"
                  A: "what? who is josh mcdaniels? who are you? how did you get my number?"
                  sigpic

Comment

• I might have to call BS on this story.

Schefter works for the NFL network, and therefore must report to them first before he'd report to a local radio network.

Thus far there's nothing on NFL.com or the NFL Network.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bogus Blog!!!!!!

They do this report on every Wednesday, there is no report on 850 KOA, if this was true it would be there, also there would be a report on Adam S. Blogs, (NFL.COM) this is a bogus blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yea this sounds like a troll post. We seem to get more of these than any other message board. Anyone remember roro? Or was it rolo?

Comment

• im watching nfl network now and if that was a true story it would be breaking news on the bottom line. but it is not their so im thinking this is bogus.

Comment

• You guys...

This is the same poster that pulled over the Shanahan to KC thread!

Looks like he did it to ya again....

Comment

• Schefter would have posted it on his blog if this were true.

I call shenanigans.
                              In Manning I trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                                You guys...

This is the same poster that pulled over the Shanahan to KC thread!

Looks like he did it to ya again....
                                Huh? I thought that was Roro...ah well, thanks anyway Didnt believe it anyway :go:

Comment

Working...
                                X