No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's daylight saving. I'll wait one more hour to draw conclusions.
    sigpic

Comment

• I have been a lurker for years, signed up once a few years ago, but forgot my PW when I didnt log in for a while. Check my previous posts on this account if you like. I'm not a troll, just a die hard fan who is hoping this gets resolved. I know what I heard, and I know where I heard it.

Yes, Schefter has a weekly Wednseday spot, but he communicates with them regulary out of that schedule when there is someonthing going on. The morning team was talking to Alan Roach for their sports segment when he reported just what I said. They then went on to talk about how Jay is still upset, mad, and has hurt feelings, etc.

That is all. I'll either post tomorrow after the meeting didnt happen, or I'll post today and say sorry for stirring up the natives. Either way, I'm not making this up or misrepresenting anything.

Comment

• They should live broadcast this meeting!
        mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
          You guys...

This is the same poster that pulled over the Shanahan to KC thread!

Looks like he did it to ya again....
          Idiot. Check your facts.

Comment

• The OP is correct. This was reported this morning on KOA.

Comment

• a 1st time poster comes in to corroberate a likely bogus story? try harder guys

cutler's staying in denver right where he belongs
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
                I come neither to praise Kiper nor to bury him, but let's get real. The Cincinnati Bengals have Carson Palmer now, and they're still no good. So maybe it's not Akili Smith's or John Walsh's fault. As for Ryan Leaf, I recall watching the Chargers during that time, and they could have made any QB look bad. Look at all the good QBs that have gone high in the draft to bad teams -- it's usually the beginning of the end of their careers. Mike Williams went to Detroit, graveyard of many a great receiver.
                Do you or anyone else honestly think Akili Smith and Ryan Leaf failed simply because of the team they were on? Leaf was a disaster through and through and would have been regardless of where he went. Akili Smith was just plain overrated and stunk. Don't blame the teams - these guys weren't worth the draft pick anyone wasted on them.

Comment

• What does cutler staying in Denver have to do with anything? Or the fact that it was my first post? I'm simply stating that I was also listening to KOA this morning and heard this reported.

Comment

• Not one Starting QB in the League would feel or act any different then Jay...

Rumors are Rumors and who's cares at the end of the Day.

If any of you guy's don't think that the Manning's, Brady or even Romo wouldn't act like Jay did then you have to be stupid. Do you really believe that Peyton would say " Gosh you had a Stupid moment Josh " Everything is fine....

Everyone in all Major sports at every position, States - If your not gonna use me right then u might as well trade me or if I am not in your plans for the future then trade me or my favorite, If you dont sign me for another 5 yrs on top of the 2 I have, then you must not want me.

***Every Player that feels he been wronged does this and you would see it more with Starting ProBowl QB's if anyone else was STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY AND TRADE THEM.
                    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
                      The OP is correct. This was reported this morning on KOA.
                      Well that sucks big time.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I heard KOA reporting that they have a few campsites available this weekend for Plummer if he's interested.

Comment

The OP is correct. This was reported this morning on KOA.
                          Ok this is your first post ever and just signed up. How do we not know you are the same person?

Side note, does anyone know what time their meeting was scheduled for? This will be easy to solve because if they don't meet, everyone will know about it and trust me it will be reported on tonight by everyone.

Comment

What does cutler staying in Denver have to do with anything? Or the fact that it was my first post? I'm simply stating that I was also listening to KOA this morning and heard this reported.

Simple. If it's true, then that means everything will mostly go to hell you know? Which will lead for Cutler to be traded to another team.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronks Fan View Post
                              I heard KOA reporting that they have a few campsites available this weekend for Plummer if he's interested.
                              hilarious....
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jay Cutler is already in Denver...
                                sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Working...
                                X