No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if this is true W T F!!!!!!!! Cutler i lova ya to death man but CHANGE YOUR DAM TAMPON stop acting like a little girl man seriously...... what is he scared to face BIG BAD MCD?!?!?!?! now jay is pissing the fans off too. be a man stop acting like a punk, change the tampon and meet with the coach

Nothing is above the logo. . . . broncos 4 life

Comment

• This is true. Just heard it myself on the 850 KOA website. They did NOT say that cutler cancelled the meeting, however shefter did report the two sides have NO plans on meeting any time soon.

Comment

• Guys like this should get the William Wallace (Brave Heart for those who don't know) treatment!
        sigpic
        "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
        Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

• This is a national story at this point.

If Adam Schefter of all people were reporting it, it would have already spread like wildfire.

This thread is bogus. Either the OP misheard the information, or he/she is trolling.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
            Ok this is your first post ever and just signed up. How do we not know you are the same person?

Side note, does anyone know what time their meeting was scheduled for? This will be easy to solve because if they don't meet, everyone will know about it and trust me it will be reported on tonight by everyone.
            I don't know...should we meet in person somewhere?

Look all I am saying is I heard the same thing. I have no idea whether it's true or not and I think it is a huge leap to say that this automatically means Cutler is going to be traded.

Comment

• Damn straight. He's a Starting QB in the NFL damnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
                The OP is correct. This was reported this morning on KOA.
                This could be the same poster...only 2 posts right now... wow..oh..amke that 3
                BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

• Actually... if this is the same pitnlala(what are the odds of another one? I think it's Micah, right?) I knew from another site years ago... he is indeed a Bronco fan and a pretty straight up guy. Go light on him. If not.... then go back under a bridge!!!! LMAO!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I want him gone john jake or even brian would not have done this to the fan base at this point its time to ship him to detroit and draft stafford

Comment

• Originally posted by Jstats View Post
                      This is true. Just heard it myself on the 850 KOA website. They did NOT say that cutler cancelled the meeting, however shefter did report the two sides have NO plans on meeting any time soon.
                      Then the OP needs to change the thread headline. Cutler has already enough blame in all this.
                      sigpic

Comment

• No but most veterans know its a business. Not one player is exempt from being traded and the fact he publicly blew up at the Broncos for being in trade "discussions" totally changed my opinion of Cutler.

With the economy the way it is, nothing makes me more mad than professional sports players B****ing about their million dollar contracts or when they create drama over a little situation like being involved in trade discussions. At the end of the day your still playing in the NFL getting paid millions to do what you love to do.... PLAY FOOTBALL!!

Get over yourself Jay

Comment

• Originally posted by Jstats View Post
                          This is true. Just heard it myself on the 850 KOA website. They did NOT say that cutler cancelled the meeting, however shefter did report the two sides have NO plans on meeting any time soon.
                          I wasnr going to post again on this thread, but since I now have my feelings hurt ...would you mind showing others where they can hear this?

Also, if they said there is no meeting planned now, what does this mean? There was a meeting. Somebody cancelled it. Either way, I dont think it bodes well.

Comment

• I for one hope it's not true, that they can meet and at least discuss their differences and clear the air.

Responding to things through the media is like arguing with someone over email you need a face to face to hear each side of the story.

If this is true and he Jay has canceled the meeting I would be very disappointed and it would at that point make me question when Pat Bowlen will step in and say enough! Ultimately he is the boss of everyone that is a Denver Bronco and he needs to say this meeting is mandatory...off-season or not he's the one that signs everyone's paycheques.

Imagine something huge happening at your workplace and your boss calls you in for a meeting and you refuse? I realize it's the off-season but they are still employees of the Broncos and as such should be required to attend a meeting given enough notice. Or at the very least...be the bigger person and say "it's my time off but I'm willing to meet to discuss our issues"

Again, hope it's just a case of mishearing. I work in Radio and you have no idea how often people only hear half of what you say and they accuse you of saying things that were never said or said in a completely different way.

Comment

• lol hes a starting QB omg wow. . . . . what are you gonna kiss his feet if he ever walks by you. . . . good day sir may i shine you shoes MR jay cutler. . . . gimme a freakin break hes a guy just like the rest of us and he is acting like a BIG BABY if he really cancelled the meeting today he is showing how much of a girl he is and needs to change his dam tampon. . . . . . . omg omg jay cutler jeez get over it

Comment

• I still don't buy it.

The Broncos still have it on the front page that both sides are meeting this week. Thus far there's nothing on NFL.com or NFL Network - Schefter's employer.

I can't imagine that Schefter would have breaking news like this and not report it to his employer first, but rather a local AM radio station. And thus far, there's nothing online to confirm that the meeting has been cancelled.

So yes. Unless someone provides a hard link that proves the OP correct, this thread is BS.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X