McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theflammer View Post
    Rumors are Rumors and who's cares at the end of the Day.

If any of you guy's don't think that the Manning's, Brady or even Romo wouldn't act like Jay did then you have to be stupid. Do you really believe that Peyton would say " Gosh you had a Stupid moment Josh " Everything is fine....

Everyone in all Major sports at every position, States - If your not gonna use me right then u might as well trade me or if I am not in your plans for the future then trade me or my favorite, If you dont sign me for another 5 yrs on top of the 2 I have, then you must not want me.

***Every Player that feels he been wronged does this and you would see it more with Starting ProBowl QB's if anyone else was STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY AND TRADE THEM.
    The difference is, the other QB's mentioned act like professionals, something Jay Cutler has shown he cannot or will not do, so the issue of trading them would not come up in the first place.

Even Pat Bowlen's patience is wearing thin with Cutler, as he was irritated he did not show up for McDaniles presser when he was introduced.

Leaders don't do that. Leaders realize that thier action, or in Cutler's case, inaction have a pervasive effect on his teammates.

Jay Cutler is all about Jay Cutler.

Tom Brady took less than market value to stay with NE and to help them get more players in his pursuit of more rings.

Manning was the first one to stand up and support Jim Caldwell as the new Indy HC.

That is the difference between true Championship QB's like them, and a wannabee like Cutler.
    Last edited by MindField; 03-09-2009, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitnlala View Post
      I wasnr going to post again on this thread, but since I now have my feelings hurt ...would you mind showing others where they can hear this?

Also, if they said there is no meeting planned now, what does this mean? There was a meeting. Somebody cancelled it. Either way, I dont think it bodes well.
      I believe you heard what you heard, bud. How are things?? Long time no see.... :go:
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Actually... if this is the same pitnlala(what are the odds of another one? I think it's Micah, right?) I knew from another site years ago... he is indeed a Bronco fan and a pretty straight up guy. Go light on him. If not.... then go back under a bridge!!!! LMAO!
        Wooohooo...whats up my man? Good to see a friendly name round here. I am getting killed right now

Anyway, if someone can confirm they heard the meeting is off, and it wasn't Cutler that cancelled it, I have no problem amending the thread title...but I dont know how:salute!:

Comment

• But yes, talking about object lesson, Sterling Sharpe did the manly thing regarding himself, and was rewarded. But what makes you think being trade bait is a one-way street towards toughing it out with the Denver Broncos.

I do not doubt, that if Jay Cutler chose to stay with the Denver Broncos, he would ultimately rewarded. Is it a reasonable path for him personally and professionally, given the stresses of his relationship with the media, and the Denver Broncos fans affinities regarding relating to the media?

I actually think, that even winning, would not erase the doubts a lot of Denver Broncos have about him.
          mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• In fact, this is the only thing I can find on 850 KOA:

http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/p...rticle=5099393

As you can see, the Broncos ARE NOT trading Jay and THEY ARE meeting today.
            sigpic

Comment

• IMHO, Culter is gone on draft day. Hopefully a deal can be worked out for another qb or we take one in the draft. We will get picks.

I hope we bury Cutler with the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by serix5000 View Post
                if this is true W T F!!!!!!!! Cutler i lova ya to death man but CHANGE YOUR DAM TAMPON stop acting like a little girl man seriously...... what is he scared to face BIG BAD MCD?!?!?!?! now jay is pissing the fans off too. be a man stop acting like a punk, change the tampon and meet with the coach

Nothing is above the logo. . . . broncos 4 life
                While your grammar and spelling are horrible i couldnt agree more with what you said.

Im getting pretty sick and tired of Cutler. He thinks he has already earned the right to be in the class of 'un-tradeables' with Manning, Brady and Big Ben. Lets get one thing straight Jay, you have never even been to the playoffs, you make at least 2 horrible throws a game, and you throw your teammates under the bus after a sub-par year?

I say trade Cutler off to the pathetic Detriot Lions for the 1st overall pick and a 3rd and let Jay see what it really feels like to play for a bad franchise.

Comment

• Check my past posts... I predict he's gone draft day.

Comment

• Cutler to Meet on Monday:

Saw this on KOA 850:

http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/p...rticle=5099393

Comment

• I would not be surprised at all Jay the cry baby Cutlers booty hurt win a playoff game then pull this i swear this guy is the white T.O.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        I still don't buy it.

The Broncos still have it on the front page that both sides are meeting this week. Thus far there's nothing on NFL.com or NFL Network - Schefter's employer.

I can't imagine that Schefter would have breaking news like this and not report it to his employer first, but rather a local AM radio station. And thus far, there's nothing online to confirm that the meeting has been cancelled.

So yes. Unless someone provides a hard link that proves the OP correct, this thread is BS.
                        I hate doing this, but... I agree with Mojo. The only link that's been posted in this thread is the one that states that they're meeting today.

SHENANIGANS!

STOP POSTING BULL****! THANK YOU!
                        In Manning I trust.

Comment

• Idiots

Kiper is a total idiot. I can't believe he gets paid, for his no good insight. This guy isn't smart enough to wipe his own ass. To hell with all the Bronco and Cutler haters. There isn't any comparison in Cutler and Cassel. And McD. needs to fix his screw up this week with Cutler. Not the I'm boss bull. He has to show respect to earn it himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                            While your grammar and spelling are horrible i couldnt agree more with what you said.

Im getting pretty sick and tired of Cutler. He thinks he has already earned the right to be in the class of 'un-tradeables' with Manning, Brady and Big Ben. Lets get one thing straight Jay, you have never even been to the playoffs, you make at least 2 horrible throws a game, and you throw your teammates under the bus after a sub-par year?

I say trade Cutler off to the pathetic Detriot Lions for the 1st overall pick and a 3rd and let Jay see what it really feels like to play for a bad franchise.

lol thats the horrible grammer of an Occupatinal therapist=). but yea i agree brother no one is above the logo

Comment

• I don't deny they might be angry over this but I think they would act in a more professional way and not react in the media and at least take the time to sit with the coach and management to get their side of the story. Not act like a diva and not respond to calls or requests for meetings.

Running away to your room and locking the door is something a spoiled child does not someone who wants to be looked at as a leader and before I'm trashed let me say I am a fan of Jay's just not a fan of how he's acted in this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                                Anyone that is OK with his actions over this whole McDaniels trade thing is kidding themselves. We do not know the whole story, but from what I've read and seen, he went the wrong way about it, he should have confronted Josh instead of running to the media.

It's kind of like that kid that caught wind of another kid talking smack about him, and instead of going and confronting that kid he tells all his friends how he is gonna kick his arse, then when the other kid tries to confront him, he runs and hides. It is a cowardly approach that could have been very simple.
                                So we should crucify him for acting like a baby but all of these fans that are acting like babies are good people? You all are crying about it FAR more than Jay. I like how you all want to call him a cry baby when he just stated that he was upset we thought about trading him and that he wants to stay on this team. Yet, you all cry for weeks about how horrible he is and you don't crucify yourselves.

Jay is loved by his teammates. They are friends and he is a great locker room leader, no matter what you people think you know. He stays composed in big situations of the field, and yes, will sometimes look upset when playing bad. The same way EVERY NFL QB does, including Manning and Brady.

BTW, if you believe the limted info comming from this, McDaniels was lying to Cutler. What good is going to come of talking to someone who is just going to blatantly lie to your face?

I think these fans just need to get over themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X