No announcement yet.

McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All anyone is posting is stuff from last week. How does that prove anything?

With a story as fluid as this, how does last week's news help?

Comment

• Dude, ease up.

If it's true, that sucks. If it's not, maybe he heard wrong. Sh1t man, it's first thing monday morning. Can't all the flaming wait till wednesday.

Comment

• I respect Sharpes opinion, he is my favorite player of all time ,remember when he went to the sidelines and "called the national guard" ,and just the pure swagger he brought to the game.But in my opinion Sharpe was more valueable then Jay has been i looked at Sharpe as a leader i really believed he loved the orange and blue like me i never have gotten that feeling from Jay i do get it from Champ though you can tell he loves are fanbase.

Comment

• Wow, complete over reaction on the BCMB, that's new.

Funny how the fans and media are beginning to look more like whinny beotches than Jay ever will.

Please stop with the "just get rid of him" stuff. Please. Fact of the matter is those of you who hate Cutler for whatever reason will NEVER be satisfied by the next guy because human perfection doesn't exist. Do you really think Stafford or Cassel would come in and win every game and never throw a pick and make every read and be a media darling? Every QB is going to have his knocks. Too many people just focus in and fixate on the ones thay want to and continue to bash the guy.

This will blow over. Fans and media are making a way bigger deal of this than it really is.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pitnlala View Post
            All anyone is posting is stuff from last week. How does that prove anything?

With a story as fluid as this, how does last week's news help?
            Dude, you're trolling.

850 KOA is a news station. If there was anything different or new to report, they would report it and post it on the site.

Also, I pointed out to you before that Schefter is an NFL Network and NFL.com employee. No way would he report something like that on a local radio station first without reporting it on NFL.com and NFL Network.

That link we provided is the headline banner under the Broncos news link. So while it may be old, there's nothing new that has been reported.

Quit trying to stir the pot. You clearly misheard whatever you heard or you just don't have anything better to do. Either way you're wrong and you need to get over it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by serix5000 View Post
              lol thats the horrible grammer of an Occupatinal therapist=). but yea i agree brother no one is above the logo
              My oldest daughter is going to be an OT this year.....are you telling me her writing skills are going to get even worse!!!!!!

I'll reserve my comments until we find out if the meeting is on or not. If it isn't, I will be a bit harsh.......(whoa scary CanDB.....I see people running for the hills already)

then again......shouldn't assume anything or be judgemental.....but that wouldn't be any fun.....

Comment

• I realize now this **** is putting oil on the fire .

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
                  Jay Cutler is all about Jay Cutler.

Tom Brady took less than market value to stay with NE and to help them get more players in his pursuit of more rings.

Manning was the first one to stand up and support Jim Caldwell as the new Indy HC.

That is the difference between true Championship QB's like them, and a wannabee like Cutler.
                  LOL.....

Not a single teammate or person that knows Jay thinks he is all about himself. I like that some of you stuck up fans think you know a guy from a few press confrences. It is truely funny...

Also, the same Manning that has thrown both his o-line and defense under the bus in losses? The same Brady and Manning that throw fits on the field when they are doing bad? Are you talking about these class acts that do the EXACT same thing as Cutler?

Brady took a paycut. OK, a ton of top stars have done this. What is new? He most likely didn't take less money but just re-worded his contract to save cap. Has Jay been asked to do this? Does Jay make enough to really need a restructure right now?

Manning supported a guy his HC wanted to be the replacement. Mannings head coach left on his own. You really think that compares to this situation? Do you really think Manning would have supported the firing of Tony Dungy and then been ecstatic when they hired a guy that wanted to trade them?

Are you for real Mind? This post is such a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                    I don't deny they might be angry over this but I think they would act in a more professional way and not react in the media and at least take the time to sit with the coach and management to get their side of the story. Not act like a diva and not respond to calls or requests for meetings.

Running away to your room and locking the door is something a spoiled child does not someone who wants to be looked at as a leader and before I'm trashed let me say I am a fan of Jay's just not a fan of how he's acted in this situation.
                    So you take a couple of rumors and blow it up into that Jay is a horribe person?

Yeah, you are a much better person. Why don't you go give Jay some guidance... LOL, wow you guys have to be joking with this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      I need a link. Not that I don't trust the OP but things on the radio can easily be misinterpreted or misheard, especially if someone isn't really paying attention.

If it is true, then I think it's pretty clear Cutler is trying to force his way out of Denver.

People can blame him and call him a baby for it. But if you're a star quarterback and you can't trust your head coach, then why try to force a square peg in a round hole? Elway and Reeves couldn't co-exist and one of them had to eventually go. Unfortunately for us, it appears Cutler is going to be the odd-man out here.

I don't believe this story, but if it is true, please dump the coach not the QB! Find a coach that wants to work with Cutler, not one that wishes he had another QB. This entire thing is so lame.
                      If you love NFL stats and history
                      pro-football-reference.com
                      jt-sw.com/football

Comment

• Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                        I don't believe this story, but if it is true, please dump the coach not the QB! Find a coach that wants to work with Cutler, not one that wishes he had another QB. This entire thing is so lame.
                        It's not true.

Until proven otherwise, there's more than substantial evidence to disprove this thread than to confirm what the OP is stating.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post

With the economy the way it is, nothing makes me more mad than professional sports players B****ing about their million dollar contracts or when they create drama over a little situation like being involved in trade discussions. At the end of the day your still playing in the NFL getting paid millions to do what you love to do.... PLAY FOOTBALL!!

Get over yourself Jay
                          You need to get over yourself. THis isn't about the economy or his contract. He is mad that this team wanted to get rid of him. He was mad because he wanted to stay with this team.

I find it funny that just because they make money, you guys say they shoudl have no emotion. I have NEVER heard Cutler mention money. Not once. You are mad at him because he publicly said he wanted to stay here and was upset that this team talked about trading him. So you are saying you want a QB that could care less about the team. That sounds so much better for us.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            Dude, you're trolling.

850 KOA is a news station. If there was anything different or new to report, they would report it and post it on the site.

Also, I pointed out to you before that Schefter is an NFL Network and NFL.com employee. No way would he report something like that on a local radio station first without reporting it on NFL.com and NFL Network.

That link we provided is the headline banner under the Broncos news link. So while it may be old, there's nothing new that has been reported.

Quit trying to stir the pot. You clearly misheard whatever you heard or you just don't have anything better to do. Either way you're wrong and you need to get over it.
                            I guess I can understand your skepticism based on some of the rumor threads that have been started over the past few weeks. However, the OP has been backed up by two different people saying they heard the same thing.

Also not sure how often you are on KOA's website but they generally do a pretty terrible job of keeping it updated IMO.

Comment

• Kurt Warner
                              Tom Brady
                              Peyton Manning
                              Drew Brees

Im not saying there would not be anger but remember this is a business like it or not and these guy are as professional as they get

Comment

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
                                I guess I can understand your skepticism based on some of the rumor threads that have been started over the past few weeks. However, the OP has been backed up by two different people saying they heard the same thing.

Also not sure how often you are on KOA's website but they generally do a pretty terrible job of keeping it updated IMO.

I believe it's true, but i wonder why no higher profile media is reporting this, especially espn. And if it was done by both parties, then that should be cleared up, cause everyone jumped on the bashing stuff immediately.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X