McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Breezer View Post
    I don't believe this story, but if it is true, please dump the coach not the QB! Find a coach that wants to work with Cutler, not one that wishes he had another QB. This entire thing is so lame.
    Josh Mcdaniels is Jay Cutlers boss do you think you could just fire your boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      My oldest daughter is going to be an OT this year.....are you telling me her writing skills are going to get even worse!!!!!!

I'll reserve my comments until we find out if the meeting is on or not. If it isn't, I will be a bit harsh.......(whoa scary CanDB.....I see people running for the hills already)

then again......shouldn't assume anything or be judgemental.....but that wouldn't be any fun.....
      LOL ! nope ive always had grammar issues, i tell ya if it werent for spell check and those little green lines on word i wouldnt have passed half of my classes! But good luck to her!

Comment

• CoC was updated to eliminate jokers like this one.

Everybody say :wave: while you can. It was nice knowing you. Next time try posting with some credibility or just steer clear of the forums.

Comment

• Some people don´t carry the spirit. That doesn´t mean they aren´t spirited. Concentration and willpower can occupy those mental functions, especially in quarterbacking.
          mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
            I guess I can understand your skepticism based on some of the rumor threads that have been started over the past few weeks. However, the OP has been backed up by two different people saying they heard the same thing.

Also not sure how often you are on KOA's website but they generally do a pretty terrible job of keeping it updated IMO.
            Yeah, three people on an anonymous Internet message board must make it true!

Your opinion doesn't really matter to me, to be perfectly frank. There's nothing credible to support whatever it is you guys allegedly heard. 850 KOA and NFL.com disprove what you are trying to state here. Schefter WOULD NOT go on a local AM station to report something that big and NOT report it to his employer FIRST. That would be like the lead reporter for the New York Times reporting something major on a local L.A. station, without reporting it to his employer first.

So with all due respect, this thread is BS, and I don't trust anything you or the other two posters confirm or deny. Provide hard links that confirm the story and I'll bite. But until then this is nothing more than an attempt to make news where there isn't.
            sigpic

Comment

• rumor mongering.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                So you take a couple of rumors and blow it up into that Jay is a horribe person?

Yeah, you are a much better person. Why don't you go give Jay some guidance... LOL, wow you guys have to be joking with this stuff.
                First of all I never said I was a better person, but again I'm not being paid MILLIONS of dollars to play football when so many are losing jobs and homes. As I said....I am a fan of Jay's as a player, just not how he has reacted to this situation. I think he's a great talent and can do great things for the Broncos, but no one player is bigger than the team.
                When you are confronted with a difficult situation in life/work do you go to the source and talk about it one on one or do you talk to all your friends and run away or avoid the situation?

All I'm saying is that he's expressed his outrage, disappointment etc. and now is the time to sit down clear the air and move on for the greater good of the entire team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                  I believe it's true, but i wonder why no higher profile media is reporting this, especially espn. And if it was done by both parties, then that should be cleared up, cause everyone jumped on the bashing stuff immediately.
                  I wonder about that too. Makes me think that KOA may be backing off this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitnlala View Post
                    If I heard it anywhere else, I would also not believe it.

KOA though is the Broncos flagship station since the teams inception. Dave Logan (voice of the Broncos) has a weekly show on this station and they have a long time relationship with Schefter.

When they go on the air and say "Adam Schefter has just reported Cutler has decided not to come back to Denver to meet with McDaniels b/c he is still angry..."- I tend to believe it.

That said, I looked for a link somwhere and have found nothing yet.
                    I have a hard time believing that you heard this at all. It's nearly an hour since you reported this and I there is still nothing on NFL.com or even the D.P.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/main.html

Notice the big red banner saying they will be meeting today???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                        I believe it's true, but i wonder why no higher profile media is reporting this, especially espn. And if it was done by both parties, then that should be cleared up, cause everyone jumped on the bashing stuff immediately.
                        You shouldn't be so gullible.

Why would NFL.com or NFL Network not be reporting this story, given how much attention it's gotten and considering that they...you know, actually employ Adam Schefter?
                        sigpic

Comment

• I want some emotion from my QB the only emotion i see from J ay is pouting no eye of the tiger.

Comment

• intelligence

Originally posted by theflammer View Post
                            Rumors are Rumors and who's cares at the end of the Day.

If any of you guy's don't think that the Manning's, Brady or even Romo wouldn't act like Jay did then you have to be stupid. Do you really believe that Peyton would say " Gosh you had a Stupid moment Josh " Everything is fine....

Everyone in all Major sports at every position, States - If your not gonna use me right then u might as well trade me or if I am not in your plans for the future then trade me or my favorite, If you dont sign me for another 5 yrs on top of the 2 I have, then you must not want me.

***Every Player that feels he been wronged does this and you would see it more with Starting ProBowl QB's if anyone else was STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY AND TRADE THEM.
                            It's nice to hear from someone with a little sense. I agree 100% and now it's time for McD to fix it. and that sure as hell isn't trading him. Show us you really are a man and appoligize. And explain to him it was a brain fart of an idea. And tell him it will be an honor to win with him!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                              You shouldn't be so gullible.

Why would NFL.com or NFL Network not be reporting this story, given how much attention it's gotten and considering that they...you know, actually employ Adam Schefter?
                              nfl network isn't the fastest

but i'd be more curious why nothing is on pro football talk lol
                              sigpic

Comment

• eye of the bear!
                                mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

Working...
                                X