Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/main.html

Notice the big red banner saying they will be meeting today???
    At the very least KOA would report it via Adam Schefter on their site. He is a credible reporter and they would not get the black eye if it is wrong. That would be deferred to Schefter.

THIS IS BS and the MODS should save the space and delete this ridiculous thread!

Comment

• The radio stations website didn't say anything but that Cutler and broncos to meet monday...I would hope that they would update it if it was breaking news....heres the link

http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/main.html

Comment

• If mortensen isn't reporting this (and we all know he reports lies all the time) then it cannot be true. Even he is not willing to lie this bad.

Comment

• ehm, I mean lion. Go get Jay Cutler a glass of vodka, you hoes!
          mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
            LOL.....

Not a single teammate or person that knows Jay thinks he is all about himself. I like that some of you stuck up fans think you know a guy from a few press confrences. It is truely funny...

Also, the same Manning that has thrown both his o-line and defense under the bus in losses? The same Brady and Manning that throw fits on the field when they are doing bad? Are you talking about these class acts that do the EXACT same thing as Cutler?

Brady took a paycut. OK, a ton of top stars have done this. What is new? He most likely didn't take less money but just re-worded his contract to save cap. Has Jay been asked to do this? Does Jay make enough to really need a restructure right now?

Manning supported a guy his HC wanted to be the replacement. Mannings head coach left on his own. You really think that compares to this situation? Do you really think Manning would have supported the firing of Tony Dungy and then been ecstatic when they hired a guy that wanted to trade them?

Are you for real Mind? This post is such a joke.
            Oh and like you know Cutler dont you? Listen up, untill these rumors started buzzing i loved Jay just as much as the next guy. That has changed dramatically.

Jay Cutler whines more than any QB in the league. Period.

He is a jerk to the Fans.

Throws our defense under the bus half way through the season.

Thinks he is some almighty QB god who cannot be traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              nfl network isn't the fastest

but i'd be more curious why nothing is on pro football talk lol
              But Adam Schefter works for the NFL network AND NFL.com.

There's no way this gets reported by Schefter on 850 KOA before it's reported on one or the other first.

Again, until someone provides proof, this is a bogus thread, and anyone that willing buys into is are acting naive and gullible, IMO.

You shouldn't trust random posters on an anonymous Internet message board when there's more evidence to the contrary of what they're saying.
              sigpic

Comment

• Same with me, I get grammer lazy ,even though i read all the time and consider myself to be a pretty smart guy.

Comment

• Nothing on espn or the nfl network

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                    If mortensen isn't reporting this (and we all know he reports lies all the time) then it cannot be true. Even he is not willing to lie this bad.
                    Good ol' Mort. The bar for crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                      First of all I never said I was a better person, but again I'm not being paid MILLIONS of dollars to play football when so many are losing jobs and homes. As I said....I am a fan of Jay's as a player, just not how he has reacted to this situation. I think he's a great talent and can do great things for the Broncos, but no one player is bigger than the team.
                      When you are confronted with a difficult situation in life/work do you go to the source and talk about it one on one or do you talk to all your friends and run away or avoid the situation?

All I'm saying is that he's expressed his outrage, disappointment etc. and now is the time to sit down clear the air and move on for the greater good of the entire team.
                      Jay has come out with ONE comment on this situation. Everything else you have heard is pure speculation and rumor. Why is it that everyone makes it sound like he has constantly been complaining about it. He said ONE time, "I am dissapointed they want to trade me" "I want to be a Denver Bronco".

YOU are the ones making it into a big deal. We don't know a single other detail other than that the Broncos are not going to trade him and that they have a meeting today. EVERYTHING else is a rumor. You are really telling me that, based on the real facts, Jay is that far out of line? He may not have needed to make that ONE statement to the media, but come on. He just said he WANTS to be here. Nothing more, nothing less.

He definatly didn't say a word about money. He would have probably made a LOT more money going somewhere else and re-doing his contract. I still don't get your crying about others and the economy. So because some people are losing jobs, Jay should stop caring about this team and the sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

There's no way this gets reported by Schefter on 850 KOA before it's reported on one or the other first.

Again, until someone provides proof, this is a bogus thread, and anyone that willing buys into is are acting naive and gullible, IMO.

You shouldn't trust random posters on an anonymous Internet message board when there's more evidence to the contrary of what they're saying.
                        yeah , i said on page 1 that it's pretty unbelievable, i mean there's no way he'd cancel a meeting unless there was an emergency , and he wouldn't say he has no plans to meet in the future

no one is that stupid unless they're totally trying to get traded
                        sigpic

Comment

• Maybe Adam took his first long coffee break in 10 years, and forgot to post the information.

Around draft and FA days, I actually believe there are 2 Adam Shefters. The man is a robot.....never sleeps or eats.....gets all the facts....even has players calling him for details.......he is one of sports' best!!

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                            Oh and like you know Cutler dont you? Listen up, untill these rumors started buzzing i loved Jay just as much as the next guy. That has changed dramatically.

Jay Cutler whines more than any QB in the league. Period.

He is a jerk to the Fans.

Throws our defense under the bus half way through the season.

Thinks he is some almighty QB god who cannot be traded.
                            LOL, again with the jokes. Where do you get this stuff?

You mean act like Manning the pro? THe same Manning that threw his o-line and defense under the bus. Act like Brady and Manning the pros? In the same way that they BOTH cry and throw fits on the field when they are playing poorly. You mean act like those pros?

Or is it that you don't watch others and have some crazy standards for Jay to follow?

BTW, when was he a **** to fans, when did he throw our defense under the bus half way through the seasons, and when did he act like a QB god that can't be traded? Please give some examples.

If you say he whines more than other QB's, you haven't followed many other QB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

I believe you are wrong about there being no way this gets reported on KOA by Schefter before NFL Network. I believe Schefter broke the Simms news on the Ride Home Show with Dave Logan. I don't think it was being reported on any major media outlets until that time.

I could be wrong though.

Comment

• This is giving me a headache. The KOA main site has a red banner update saying they will meet Monday. Why are some people hearing the opposite??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X