McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant understand some bronco fans

i cant understand bronco fans that dont support jay. 1st they fire shanny, then they verbally agree not to get rid of the qb coach, then the new head coach tells introduces himself by telling him hes the franchise then turns around and trys to deal him, then tells him they didnt and that teams came to him, then the idiot trys to deal his favorite target in scheffler, last time i looked our offense was top 5 in the league. then this jerk goes on a free agency splurg a dosent get anyone thats impressive except dawkins, who i think is way to old and a move that dosent fix our saftey problem, not one marqee player, instead he thinks he can fix something that isnt broken and then dosent make a move that is as big as trading jay on the side of the ball were we need to improve. i thougt bronco fans were some of the most dedicated, not so know, instead we cheer the firing of shanny then say jay should get over what happened to him, yeah because trust and beliving in your head coach and the program hes trying to bring in is overrated. mcdaniels has made the broncos the laughing stock if this offseason, theres only one coach out there other than shanny that should be coaching my broncos and that is gary kubiak. and dont tell me hes not avalible because gruden wasnt either.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYYBroncos View Post
      at the top of the hour they have updates and it was "NFL KOA INSIDER ADAM SCHEFTER" who spoke of all of this and said "They will not meet this week as previously scheduled"

Just figured i would post this link for any of you to listen at the top of the hour

http://www.broncosradionetwork.com/c....html?world=st

That's not only very vague, but it at the very least contradicts the title of this thread in which the poster assumes that Cutler cancelled the meeting.

Like I said, until it's reported by other places, I'm not buying it. Everything indicates that the meeting was today.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        One thing for sure, even if we are being "punked" this thing is on page 7 and growing like a wildfire. We should thank the OP for keeping us "off the streets".......
        It's like the boxing match of the century just got called off 1 hour before the bell rings.... The fans need resolution!! lol This board is going to be jumpy as hell until this thing gets sorted.

This should lighten everyones spirits... must watch til the end!

Comment

• When was this meeting? I saw Jay in Nashville on Saturday

Comment

• Well, i guess it's true then. I wanted this crap to be over. Damn it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
              Jay has come out with ONE comment on this situation. Everything else you have heard is pure speculation and rumor. Why is it that everyone makes it sound like he has constantly been complaining about it. He said ONE time, "I am dissapointed they want to trade me" "I want to be a Denver Bronco".

YOU are the ones making it into a big deal. We don't know a single other detail other than that the Broncos are not going to trade him and that they have a meeting today. EVERYTHING else is a rumor. You are really telling me that, based on the real facts, Jay is that far out of line? He may not have needed to make that ONE statement to the media, but come on. He just said he WANTS to be here. Nothing more, nothing less.

He definatly didn't say a word about money. He would have probably made a LOT more money going somewhere else and re-doing his contract. I still don't get your crying about others and the economy. So because some people are losing jobs, Jay should stop caring about this team and the sport?
              All I'm saying is don't make statements in the media with veiled threats of you'd better not trade me. Just sit down with your bosses and talk it out. Stop avoiding the situation, man up and sit down for a meeting...which I hope is happening today. As for the money I never said he said anything about money but just making a statement....in the larger picture be grateful that you are making a good living doing what you love. You've had your feelings hurt by your bosses so don't just run to the media..sit down face to face and state your opinion...again as I have stated several times....I AM A JAY FAN....but I'm a bigger Broncos fan and just want him to do what's right for the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                i'm surprised one of you credible posters here hasn't called the station yet to verify or kill this rumor

when steve foley was shot i had to call a san diego readio station to verify it , and i'm in fn canada

stop being lazy ladies, make some calls lol

What exactly makes someone a "credible poster"? It seems like it is number of posts? I have seen some people on here with a ton of posts who make George W look like Stephen Hawking.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                  Are you kidding me?!

-Many people who have attended the Denver Broncos fan fair (including myself) have said that Cutler was a major jerk to the fans. He was very very late for his portion of the autograph signing portion and when he got their he wouldn't talk to any fans or take any pics. Yea nice guy...

-Acting like a big baby now after being discussed in trade talks. Whining to the media about McDaniels trying to get Cassell.

- And if you seriously don't remember Jay throwing the defense under the bus several times throughout the season then you seriously need to be checked for mental issues...

I find it absolutely hilarious you think Cutler is on the same level professionally as Manning and Brady....

Please honestly tell me the last time either of them had a fiasco like this...? Oh yea that's right. NEVER!
                  Because either of them have had to go through a coach trying to trade them?

Manning went through a HUGE fiasco when he threw his o-line under the bus, in the playoffs, a couple seasons ago.

How is Jay acting like a baby? I still don't get this. He made ONE comment to the media and you guys make it sound like he is just constantly in the media, ripping the team or coach or something. It just isn't happening. Please show me.

No, I don't remember him throwing them under the bus. After the season, I remeber him jokingly making a single comment about it. Other than that, NOTHING during the season and nothing that directly said the defense was bad.

PLEASE, show some examples. Telling me about it obviously isn't working.

Comment

• Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    I think some of you are being unfairly harsh on the OP. I bet what happened is the OP heard one of those canned comercials that radio stations run that highlight a segment from a previous show. He probably heard excerpts from a week ago or whenever it was that Jay canceled the first meeting.
                    OH YEAH!

I bet you money that's EXACTLY what happened.

Good catch - CP to you!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                      All I'm saying is don't make statements in the media with veiled threats of you'd better not trade me. Just sit down with your bosses and talk it out. Stop avoiding the situation, man up and sit down for a meeting...which I hope is happening today. As for the money I never said he said anything about money but just making a statement....in the larger picture be grateful that you are making a good living doing what you love. You've had your feelings hurt by your bosses so don't just run to the media..sit down face to face and state your opinion...again as I have stated several times....I AM A JAY FAN....but I'm a bigger Broncos fan and just want him to do what's right for the team.
                      Where was this vieled threat?

Please show a non-rumor that says he is avoiding the situation.

For real, did this fan base turn into a bunch of old ladies gossiping or what?

If you believe the rumors, his boss was just lying to him about the entire situation. If that is true, what good is going to come from sitting there listening to him lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        OH YEAH!

I bet you money that's EXACTLY what happened.

Good catch - CP to you!

LOL....really? You prove my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                          Well, i guess it's true then. I wanted this crap to be over. Damn it.
                          It is over. What the OP heard was a statement Scheffler made last week that KOA runs to advertise their programming.

Cutler DID cancel their meeting...LAST WEEK. The meeting today is still on.

This thread fails.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sine Elway not one starting QB here has gotten an ounce of respect from the fans or the media.

Brian,Jake and now Jay. If they are not winning super bowls they must be tossed under a bus. THUMP

Comment

• Maybe Jay Cutler is just a really ugly girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                                :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you!!

Again im not saying anything about money either, all im saying is even if you traded your still playing in the National Football League where you play football for a living and get paid millions of dollars for it....

Comment

Working...
                                X