X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
    LOL....really? You prove my point.
    Listen to it.

It's not a fresh interview with Schefter. It's not breaking news.

This is OLD news. This is what Schefter reported on KOA LAST WEEK!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      It is over. What the OP heard was a statement Scheffler made last week that KOA runs to advertise their programming.

Cutler DID cancel their meeting...LAST WEEK. The meeting today is still on.

This thread fails.
      It isn't over. What I heard this morning wasn't a promo for a interview that ran last week...that doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
        i cant understand bronco fans that dont support jay. 1st they fire shanny, then they verbally agree not to get rid of the qb coach, then the new head coach tells introduces himself by telling him hes the franchise then turns around and trys to deal him, then tells him they didnt and that teams came to him, then the idiot trys to deal his favorite target in scheffler, last time i looked our offense was top 5 in the league. then this jerk goes on a free agency splurg a dosent get anyone thats impressive except dawkins, who i think is way to old and a move that dosent fix our saftey problem, not one marqee player, instead he thinks he can fix something that isnt broken and then dosent make a move that is as big as trading jay on the side of the ball were we need to improve. i thougt bronco fans were some of the most dedicated, not so know, instead we cheer the firing of shanny then say jay should get over what happened to him, yeah because trust and beliving in your head coach and the program hes trying to bring in is overrated. mcdaniels has made the broncos the laughing stock if this offseason, theres only one coach out there other than shanny that should be coaching my broncos and that is gary kubiak. and dont tell me hes not avalible because gruden wasnt either.

Are you the one from the "leave brittney spears alone" you tube hit???

That's pretty much what this sounds like.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
          :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you!!

Again im not saying anything about money either, all im saying is even if you traded your still playing in the National Football League where you play football for a living and get paid millions of dollars for it....
          So you would rather have players that don't care if they are on this team?

I would much rather have every player in the league upset that they can't be a Bronco, or that they have to leave the Broncos. Maybe that is just me.... You guys want to win but you want a bunch of players that don't care about the team or game. What?

Comment

• LMAO

Almost 10 pages already on this garbage.

This buffoon REALLY got you guys again. And good!

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              It is over. What the OP heard was a statement Scheffler made last week that KOA runs to advertise their programming.

Cutler DID cancel their meeting...LAST WEEK. The meeting today is still on.

This thread fails.
              I was under the assumption that they never had a meeting scheduled last week. So how can he cancel a meeting when there wasn't a meeting? I never once heard that he cancelled a meeting, just that he said no to ever meeting last week.

On a side note I just heard a rumor that Cutler signed a conditional deal to be the cowboys new QB. Also jessica simpson is now dating Cutler because he is their new qb. Don't ask me for links unless you provide links for why you are asking me to provide links.

Comment

It isn't over. What I heard this morning wasn't a promo for a interview that ran last week...that doesn't even make sense.
                Yes it does.

It makes perfect sense.

It makes more sense than you hearing something that you clearly didn't hear, otherwise it'd be reported EVERYWHERE by now.

You guys are misinterpreting what was a blurb from last week as something that is happening now.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                  that same attitude is showing when he flys a low level executive to the probowl for free....not to mention royal sheff and clady.....that same bad attitude shows when he talks to kids all over the USA about diabetes. Thats same attitude shows when he talks about his passion for the game and the city of denver????? i think not

people just try and analyze him to much and make crap up
                  Hey INC.......I see your point, but perception is usually based on some reality. I'm having a difficult time admiring him. One too many comments, one too many stories about his maturity (or lack thereof), one too many sulky looks, and in this case.....one too many "poor me" outbreaks.

I'm still praying this thing gets resolved, and normally it should. If all works out, I may even be a bigger Cutler fan. But many posters went 100% attack on McD without knowing the facts, and I'm sure some of them were against Shanny last year..... so what do they expect? And even if McD messed up, Jay could have taken the high road, and for that he would be greatly respected. But he chose not to, and that's a sign of weakness. Being a bigger person speaks volumes......stirring up the pot says little in the way of character.

Comment

It sounds to me like you're mistaken.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
                      Are you the one from the "leave brittney spears alone" you tube hit???

That's pretty much what this sounds like.
                      what are you talking about?

Comment

• I just called KOA 1(303)713-8000

They said they had NO CLUE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS THEIR CONCERNED THE MEETING IS STILL ON!!!!!
                        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

What exactly makes someone a "credible poster"? It seems like it is number of posts? I have seen some people on here with a ton of posts who make George W look like Stephen Hawking.
                          someone who hasn't pulled a joke thread and has had good info in the past, is credible

like for example mojo wouldn't come on here without links and facts, he'd probably mention what he heard but not try and sway anyone one way or another till there was readily available factual evidence

you can see how something like this wouldn't be believed without credible readily available factual evidence right?

i mean, people just don't want to be gullible and this message board has had a crapton of joke/false threads lately

and a qb cancelling a very important meeting is kind of unbelievable and disrespectful (if indeed it was the qb who cancelled it, if it was the HC it's still very disrespectful, if it was mutual, then no harm no foul)

the original poster and the people arriving to corroberate with very little posting history , wouldn't have been given as much ish, if the topic was "meeting cancelled at last minute, unclear on the reason why it was cancelled"

then it would just be like "ok......well they'll meet sometime, some emergency must have arisen"

there'd be alot less venom being flung
                          sigpic

Comment

• Listen to KOA radio news online at the top of the next hour.

Once again, the story being reported is that there will be no meeting between Cutler and the Broncos this week. KOA included a clip from Adam Schefter referring to Cutler's anger over the trade talk.

No mention of who, if anyone, cancelled a meeting.

I suppose the national sports news sites will catch up with this story before long and the speculation will begin.

I had read somewhere that Cutler was originally planning to be back in Denver by March 15 so who knows? Maybe they have just agreed to meet later.

But let the heated speculation continue.:cutler:

Comment

• I can't listen to the damn audio!! I'm at work and that part is blocked on this laptop im using. Could someone please post EXACTLY what Shefter says in that audio clip??:brick:
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                                I was under the assumption that they never had a meeting scheduled last week. So how can he cancel a meeting when there wasn't a meeting? I never once heard that he cancelled a meeting, just that he said no to ever meeting last week.

On a side note I just heard a rumor that Cutler signed a conditional deal to be the cowboys new QB. Also jessica simpson is now dating Cutler because he is their new qb. Don't ask me for links unless you provide links for why you are asking me to provide links.
                                There was a meeting scheduled. Denver asked Jay to come out to Denver last week. Jay ON MONDAY said he wouldn't, then it was reported Wednesday that he would come out TODAY to meet with Denver, since he was scheduled to be back here anyway.

It's been two hours, and still nothing anywhere. The OP and the posters that have agreed are way off base.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X