Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
    Where was this vieled threat?

Please show a non-rumor that says he is avoiding the situation.

For real, did this fan base turn into a bunch of old ladies gossiping or what?

If you believe the rumors, his boss was just lying to him about the entire situation. If that is true, what good is going to come from sitting there listening to him lie?
    Here's a link with an article of all the stupid things Jay Cutler has said in one year.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jay-Cutler...ers-Blog-16923

Happy now?! And that only took me 5 seconds to find. Ill be glad to find more for you if you to arrogant to believe Cutler whines way more than he should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
      I just called KOA 1(303)713-8000

They said they had NO CLUE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS THEIR CONCERNED THE MEETING IS STILL ON!!!!!
      yoyo. What time is their meeting scheduled for? Does no one know?

Comment

I just called KOA 1(303)713-8000

They said they had NO CLUE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND AS FAR AS THEIR CONCERNED THE MEETING IS STILL ON!!!!!
        good job serpico lol
        sigpic

Comment

Jay is already in Denver...
          Meeting with Shanny? . Seriously, I did hear Mike Rice on KOA this morning said the same thing that there will be no meeting this week, he didn't say why...

Comment

• LOL its like a bunch of 10 year old girls are running loose on the message board

:doh:

LOCK THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
              Here's a link with an article of all the stupid things Jay Cutler has said in one year.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jay-Cutler...ers-Blog-16923

Happy now?! And that only took me 5 seconds to find. Ill be glad to find more for you if you to arrogant to believe Cutler whines way more than he should.
              Did you honestly just tell me you got proof of this stuff and then link me to a blog?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                I can't listen to the damn audio!! I'm at work and that part is blocked on this laptop im using. Could someone please post EXACTLY what Shefter says in that audio clip??:brick:
                His exact words are!

"Cutler signs a conditional deal with the Cowboys upon being traded at a later date. Also Jessica Simpson is now dating him." /end transmission.

Comment

• :dance:

I'm on pins and needles until they report how the meeting went....
                  Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

• For the love of God will a mod PLEASE delete this thread now and end our suffering?
                    sigpic

Comment

• ok i am tuning out now, trying to pass some time at work so i am streaming KOA, and have only got to listen to an interview of a russian guy.......

back to my regularly scheduled programing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                        Did you honestly just tell me you got proof of this stuff and then link me to a blog?
                        Actually yes because they have quoted several of the stupid things Cutler said this year.

Here's credible link since the last one wasnt good enough for you.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

“These guys?” the Pro Bowl quarterback asked, gesturing to the players celebrating behind him. “San Diego? No, I don’t think so. I think Indy’ll handle ‘em pretty good. We really can’t stop anybody, and that’s the bottom line.”
                        Last edited by d-bronx42; 03-09-2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          That's not only very vague, but it at the very least contradicts the title of this thread in which the poster assumes that Cutler cancelled the meeting.

Like I said, until it's reported by other places, I'm not buying it. Everything indicates that the meeting was today.
                          So, for the record, you are only partially backpedaling from the name calling, bashing, etc?

I didnt assume he cancelled the meeting. That is what was reported this morning on KOA.

So shall we just add up the number of things I was right about so far while 90% of you were screaming that I was a troll...blah, blah, blah

Fact:
                          1. The meeting was cancelled
                          2. It was reported on the Broncos flagship station KOA
                          3. Adam Schefter broke the story on KOA (OMG surley he must be fired from NFLN for not reporting it there first, right lemmings?)

And, as I stated hours ago, if someone wants to ammend the thread title (or tell me how) to reflect that it has not been confirmed that it was Cutler that cancelled the meeting- fine.

I am surprised a mod would jump on the bandwagon and assume I was making it up and change the CoC out of this before they checked their facts. Oh well.

Now proceed the bashing that I am sure I'll never get an apology from. Way to treat your fellow Bronco Nation brethern.

Comment

• The face-to-face meeting between Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler and new head coach Josh McDaniels is still scheduled for this week. Just not Monday.

Cutler is still planning to sit down with McDaniels sometime in the next few days, but sources told CBS4 Sports they couldn't say when that would happen, other than it was not on the agenda Monday.

The meeting became necessary after the Broncos explored trading Cutler in exchange for Patriots quarterback Matt Cassel. A three-team trade that was discussed would have sent Cutler to Tampa Bay and Cassel to Denver. That deal fell through and Cassel was eventually traded to Kansas City.

When news of the trade talks leaked, Culter expressed shock and anger. The Broncos denied they attempted to trade Cutler, but the quarterback said he was positive that the team dangled his name to other teams.

Ultimately, the Broncos released a statement saying they were not trading Cutler, and that a meeting between the quarterback and coach
                            was scheduled for this week.

http://cbs4denver.com/sports/nfl.bro....2.953926.html

End Thread/

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                              For the love of God will a mod PLEASE delete this thread now and end our suffering?
                              Why? this is more fun than reading the other threads. Even if the chance of this is 0.0001% true, it's still rather funny.

Comment

• I'm on pins and needles until they report how the meeting went....
                                Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

Working...
                                X