Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo can eat CROW!

Comment

• You lot are a desperate bunch. I feel like I am walking in on a lynch mob. I would not be surprised to see the meeting was canceled or rescheduled... the way things have been going lately it would seem appropriate. I am going to laugh when a report comes out saying the meeting has been rescheduled, and will still take place. Then all of you kids and your stupid "This thread Fail" pics and what not can put a lid on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        If Cutler wants to earn some respect back from around the league and what not he needs to swallow some pride and just go in. Its the only thing that will actually help.
        Cutler don't have to earn nothing back. Mc D has a lot of earning to do, but once a liar always a liar if i was Jay i would demand a trade

Comment

• what boggles my mind is that last week when it was confirmed he will meet. it was reported he will be in denverr sometime this week and will meet sometime.

Monday was never reported as a meeting day by jay or our FO....sounds to me like the media is still specualting like they have done this whole scenario....

i like shefter but no one really knows when the meet is suppose to happen which is probally why there isnt any more substantial info....

it could just be they cant meet because jay isnt in denver yet.....

jay never said monday was the day and neither did the broncos any reporting of such is just wrong.....(something happening rather frequently i might add)
          Last edited by elevation INC; 03-09-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Just for arguments sake how exactly did you come to this conclusion.

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            So, for now, it appears that CBS might be wrong in assuming that it has been rescheduled.
            I get that Schefter is one of the only accredited reporters on all things Denver but how does him not telling KOA that it has been rescheduled mean that it hasn't been?

Again i'm not really sure fuel is what this fire needs atm??!1!>?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              If you weren't already flamin I'd say you opened yourself up to be flamed.

Damint! Remind me! Be nice to L30! He's gonna be needed to save me from a meteor one day!
              I never get flammed on these boards. I don't put up with any crap.

Just my own opinion. If someone thinks :cutler: is great, then thats cool with me. I don't hate the guy, but I'm not on his jock because he has a strong arm.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                That would be hard because I live in Idaho.

A cp would do just fine though!
                Fair enough.

Comment

• If Cutler was the one who canceled the meeting it is looking more and more like he just wants out of Dodge. This is pretty disturbing news at worst, and annoying as hell at best for Bronco fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by HorseStance View Post
                    Just for arguments sake how exactly did you come to this conclusion.

I get that Schefter is one of the only accredited reporters on all things Denver but how does him not telling KOA that it has been rescheduled mean that it hasn't been?

It seems to me Denver put the story to CBS that the meeting would be rescheduled as a way to keep things under control. Notice there is no date.

Like I said, anyone can say they'll do something "later".

Comment

• Originally posted by GCPIII View Post
                      Mojo can eat CROW!

Yeah, because this totally invalidates the other poster who said they called in to 850 KOA and they were told that they didn't know what they were talking about.

This whole thing has become one giant joke. First off, all Schefter stated was that the meeting was cancelled for now. We've confirmed that, although CBS is reporting that it will still take place this week.

Second, the newsroom IS SPECULATING that Cutler was the one that cancelled it. This clearly IS NOT what Schefter reported.

Third, we still have no valid links (other than the CBS News 4 one) that states anything of note has taken place.

So I don't have to eat crow or canary or pigeon or any other wild bird, thank you. The fact is the poster in the other thread and you jumped to a wild conclusion that was unfounded, and still have yet to provide decisive proof that anything newsworthy has taken place.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HorseStance View Post
                        Just for arguments sake how exactly did you come to this conclusion.

It means exactly what I said. I used the word "appears" because he is usually in the loop and has the most credibility of the media people who report on the Broncos.

I am not trying to stir the pot, but only tell you what the guy at KOA told me. He said that Adam would report it as rescheduled when it was.

That's all I have.

Utlimately, anyone can choose to believe what they want. I would like to believe that it is rescheduled, but I will not be convinced until either the Broncos or Schefter report it.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by cutler=wins View Post
                          Cutler don't have to earn nothing back. Mc D has a lot of earning to do, but once a liar always a liar if i was Jay i would demand a trade
                          Teams dont want to hear their star player crying to the press. So your saying bc Cutler threw for 4,500 yards and over 20 TD's that has some how given him the broncos starting job for life? I think not. If shanny were here yes but not with McD. I think now McD will give a Jay a few seasons chance but I think if by the time Jays' rookie contract is up. If he isnt fully grasping McDs' offense and with an improved D and we hadnt got to the playoffs, Jay will prob b gone. Now with that said in 3 years if we havent got to the playoffs, McD could be gone and Jay could be the one to stay. So we will see how the next 3 seasons go.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

Yeah, because this totally invalidates the other poster who said they called in to 850 KOA and they were told that they didn't know what they were talking about.

This whole thing has become one giant joke. First off, all Schefter stated was that the meeting was cancelled for now. We've confirmed that, although CBS is reporting that it will still take place this week.

Second, the newsroom IS SPECULATING that Cutler was the one that cancelled it. This clearly IS NOT what Schefter reported.

Third, we still have no valid links (other than the CBS News 4 one) that states anything of note has taken place.

So I don't have to eat crow or canary or pigeon or any other wild bird, thank you. The fact is the poster in the other thread and you jumped to a wild conclusion that was unfounded, and still have yet to provide decisive proof that anything newsworthy has taken place.
                            Well, when I called the guy who answered the phone did tell me that he didn't know anything about it. But then he put me through to the news room.

I suppose if the other person who posted a reported phone call didn't actually get put through to the news room then that's all that he would have heard. I have better things to do than to lie about it. Call and ask for the news room. They will tell you the same thing, unless of course they are getting tired of fielding calls.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by pitnlala View Post
                              It seems to me Denver put the story to CBS that the meeting would be rescheduled as a way to keep things under control. Notice there is no date.

Like I said, anyone can say they'll do something "later".
                              That could well be, but it could just as easily be that they have reschedule it for some mundane reason and they just don't want everyone to know when it will be so that the media jump all over it.

We unfortunately are not directly involved in the situation so we won't know the whole story.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

So you won't admit that you said that we were just making this whole thing up? You are now making an argument based on the accuracy of the story when before you couldn't fathom that their was a story without some "hard links".

Comment

Working...
                                X