McD / Cutler mess (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncos_fan88 View Post
    cutlers intentions are motivated by himself as an individual, so he does whats best for jay. mcdaniels is head coach so whats best for mcdaniels is generally whats best for the broncos, to bad the same cant be said anymore about players

REALLY? They BOTH GET PAID!!!! Josh does whats best for Denver Becouse if not its his ***...

Jay does whats best for the Bronco's not only for the money..(he is still making less then 3 mill a year) But for his TEAM to win...

You are not looking at the big picture...If they both do whats best for themselves it will= to whats best for each other...WINS!!!!
    sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      I think he is on his way to being an elite quarterback, yes. What he's done statistically with this terrible defense is nothing short of remarkable.

As far as the Jacksonville game...Peyton Manning threw 6 interceptions last season and the Colts lost the game. Does he give the Colts the best chance to lose too?

I swear you guys act like Cutler is the ONLY quarterback who fumbles the ball or throws a pick.
      No but manning is at least consistent. Sure he has one bad game every now and then, everyone does. Cutler however has half a season worth of bad games. The other half just happens to be super amazing.

Also yes the defense sucked, but how does it make it alright to just turn the ball over then and make them even worse? Seriously our stats on defense were even worse because him and our offense put us in even worse situations. Only a good defense can mask an offense that turns the ball over a lot. An average to bad defense would of course look worse. This isn't all the defenses fault.

So if it continues next year, is it still the defense? When does him just reading defenses bad become an issue?

Comment

• page 14

Comment

• Sigh... I can't help but feel this guy is giving my username a bad look with his thread and responses...

Way to complain about Cutler threads by starting one yourself though, good idea. Can we ever get a minimum 100 cp needed to start threads on here?
          Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

Comment

• Didn't Adam Schefter also report that Seattle was going to cut Matt Hasslebeck
            sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
              REALLY? They BOTH GET PAID!!!! Josh does whats best for Denver Becouse if not its his ***...

Jay does whats best for the Bronco's not only for the money..(he is still making less then 3 mill a year) But for his TEAM to win...

You are not looking at the big picture...If they both do whats best for themselves it will= to whats best for each other...WINS!!!!
              lmao r u srs? of course they both get paid but lets say they put up a season like last one jus for arguments sake, id say after a season like that jay is free to go were he plz or stay or do w/e but look what happened to the coach, losing cant be blamed on one single player but it can definetly be blamed on the coach who i think clearly has more to lose especially if u look at the salary difference......
              go broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                No but manning is at least consistent. Sure he has one bad game every now and then, everyone does. Cutler however has half a season worth of bad games. The other half just happens to be super amazing.

Also yes the defense sucked, but how does it make it alright to just turn the ball over then and make them even worse? Seriously our stats on defense were even worse because him and our offense put us in even worse situations. Only a good defense can mask an offense that turns the ball over a lot. An average to bad defense would of course look worse. This isn't all the defenses fault.

So if it continues next year, is it still the defense? When does him just reading defenses bad become an issue?
                Manning is also a 11-year vet. If you compare him statistically to Cutler at their same respective points, Cutler actually beats Manning in several passing categories.

And as ravage has pointed out, in the years in which Manning had defenses comparable to Cutler, he had 3 and 6 wins respectively, and threw over 30 and 20 INTs respectively.

So with all due respect, please do some research or refer to my Cutler post, because you're off base here.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos_fan88 View Post
                  lol you edited you post to add things in? its nice to know you think about me even when your not reading my post. also my intention was not to stop cutler threads but to tell stupid people things they cant figure out on there own, who knows wether or not i failed, but even if i failed that still isnt the point, the point is people like you who say things just to say them or to impress other people, are really the problem, people need to learn to keep their mouths shut and think things through before they say it, and in your case id think about it 2 or 3 times just so you dont miss anything
                  And yet the irony in what you posted and what you're "trying to do" is missed by you. Howzabout you log out for a fe wminutes... take a deep breath... then come out to play? It might make the rest of us "stoopid people" more impressed with the fact you're trying to guide us.

Oh.. and edit jsut to add edit. Apparently you momorize my posts as I go.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post

You completely avoided what he was saying.

You act like 3 mill is nothing. You know how hard millions of people would kill to be playing a game for 3 mill.

Comment

• careful: we're becoming the media here...

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        And yet the irony in what you posted and what you're "trying to do" is missed by you. Howzabout you log out for a fe wminutes... take a deep breath... then come out to play? It might make the rest of us "stoopid people" more impressed with the fact you're trying to guide us. Apparently you momorize my posts as I go.
                        lol excuse me for remembering something after reading it once (maybe thats one of the things that makes u stoopid) and youve yet to point out the irony i have so blatantly missed so im still gonna say u fail
                        go broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                          Ok firstly the long snapper he brought in has 2? 3? SB rings. Sure it sucks, Leach i'm sure was a good guy but new coaches bring in guys that can help them implement their system.

Do you really want me to dig up some nuggets of wisdom of you supporting Cutler and hating on McD? Look no further than your username. If you really were a BRONCO fan you wouldn't be so quick to judge McD on things no one even knows. What makes him a scumbag rather than Cutler acting like a baby? Do you have a source that not even Schefter has? I can see how you would not like the snapper move though, it is weird, but not even that could make you think McD is leading us the wrong way.

Im judging him not only as a fan but as a Cutler supporter...Correct. but I feel as though he is added and subtracted enough already... I want to win...But not by knowing who's who...Do you?
                          sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• I do see the failed irony of this thread, however I'm getting sick of them too. This is the first time I have bothered to comment on ANY of the recent Cutler threads, so I guess this is what I have to say..

I for one am a huge fan of Jay Cutler, always have been since I've seen him play. But first and more importantly, i'm a fan of the Denver Broncos, and if Cutler doesn't want to be a part of this team, then I say do away with him. Ya, Cutler has all the potential in the world, and probably hasn't gotten his fair share of wins because of the terrible defenses he's had to play with. That being said, the kid is not Brady, Manning, etc. I would miss him, but if he's not willing to step up and handle this situation like a man, and continually becomes a distraction for this team, then ship his ass out. Ya, of course I question the move that McDaniels made in trying to trade for Cassel, but c'mon, Cassel was successful in McDaniels system and did win 11 games did he not? Its not like he's Luke McCown or somebody like that.

Lets put it this way, if you got a promotion at your job, and you knew there was a person that helped contribute mightily to your success, wouldn't you kind of want to bring him a long with you to help you out in your new job? Instead of trying to make it work with someone else?.. Now listen I'm NOT trying to say that I want Cassel over Cutler, because I DON'T! I think Cutler is the better QB, but again, that doesn't mean he really IS. The point I'm trying to make is that this whole McDaniels Cassel thing is not as crazy as some of you all make it out to be. Being that I'm sure McDaniels wants to be successful at his first HC position, I'm sure that he had a VERY good reason why he wanted Cassel here in the first place. He wouldn't just bring him a lot because they are buddies or whatever. And the real truth about this entire this is that NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO WOULD BE A BETTER FIT FOR THIS TEAM! Yes, everybody assumes that it would be Cutler, but really you don't know, its all speculation.

Last but not least, this is a business, just like anything else. Nothing is garunteed, and yes I like Jay, but its not like his play has been irreplaceable. But the fact is he WAS NOT traded, and is still a member on the team I love, and I know it must be a hard feeling from feeling like your on top of the world to unwanted, but c'mon, keep your feelings to yourself and just step up, be a man, and go out and have a great season and prove to everybody that you ARE the right guy for the job. Don't make all these negative comments to the media and refuse to talk to your coaches. I mean its obvious that your ganna be upset, just don't show your emotions to the media..

Now, as I've said before, I would not, let me repeat WOULD NOT trade Cutler for Cassel. That being said, I believe you have to be willing to look at both sides (instead of completely overreacting and being thick minded on one side of the issue), and when you do, you might not think that McDaniels is so crazy after all...

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFan1088
                              Oh yes you do win that part, you made it before me, which i noticed too late and edited after noticing, but you still make mine look bad with your personal attacks on people and name calling.
                              ya i guess i agree with you there but anything i say is in response to something else, i mean look at the talk between me in you, who called down who first? i assure even the few threads ive started are in response to something else
                              go broncos

Comment

• Nevermind.
                                Last edited by CutlerIsBetter; 03-09-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X